Faint line frer?

I would get bloods done if you can just to check what's going on. Xx

Well that's certainly a positive, I agree with Robo, try and get bloods done x

Thank you ladies, they dont do bloods in uk :( even with my history. I dont really know what to do. I am supposed to have a thyroid blood test tomorrow, meant to be between 2-5 cd but i have hcg in my blood and it looks like no cycle. If i miss it my referral to fertility clinic will be delayed again. I think i will just go anyway so i get to the hospital and then tell the consultant that i was pg at that time. And who knows, what if this pg sticks at the end.

So with my last little boy, I went through similar, faint tests, bleeding etc so I went to the out of hours doctors, they scanned me snd couldn't find baby so they did my bloods every 2 days and a scan every few to make sure it wasn't ectopic... Anyway, he wasn't in the end but if you're concerned, I'd get checked out xxx

Thank you ladies, they dont do bloods in uk :( even with my history. I dont really know what to do. I am supposed to have a thyroid blood test tomorrow, meant to be between 2-5 cd but i have hcg in my blood and it looks like no cycle. If i miss it my referral to fertility clinic will be delayed again. I think i will just go anyway so i get to the hospital and then tell the consultant that i was pg at that time. And who knows, what if this pg sticks at the end.

It may differ between areas but I'm in the UK and had to really push for a beta after I had positive tests, which faded to almost nothing, then I bled but then had more positive tests which were darker. The difference between you and I is mine was like a period, I bled for days properly if a little different from a 'normal' period. Anyway, I showed the doctor my test photos, all of them from the start to that day, and he refused a beta. I explained I had bled and had gone from super faint tests to darker tests despite bleeding and was concerned about ectopic, but he wouldn't listen so I made a complaint after leaving in tears. Once I complained, they did it for me.
In my case it was another chemical, but your bleeding lasted barely a day, wasn't period-like and your FRER is a really good positive. I could only get positives on 10mIU tests. Push for bloods, even if you have to make a complaint, it's important. It's YOUR health, not theirs, and if there is anything wrong then it's the only way to give you a good clue aside from scans. There probably isn't anything wrong, I had various degrees of spotting and bleeding with all three of my children and they were all fine. I didn't test and test and test with them, only a few times to see a digi go up in weeks and a FRER line to darken, but that was it. I think you're probably fine, but it's always best to make sure so it's worth pushing them on bloods

see mine ordered betas straight away im also in the uk it varies so much from place to place doctor to doctor

I just read that vaginal bleeding is possible after bowel movement during pg. Sorry for tmi but i was very constipated yesterday, i think thats what made feel all crappy, had to strain a lot and then few minutes later the pink blood came out, then turned into brownish spotting and then disappeared. That would makes sense right? Anyway I wil carry on with tests and lets see. If frer is darker tomorrow then I am still in. I will contact the dr. anyway.

I had pink then brown spotting the day my period was due which disappeared the day after, and the same again a couple of weeks or so later. I think both times it was after a bm. Fx this is sticks for you, that's a really good line xx

I think its really a good sign your test is that dark still. With my chemicals my tests were barely there when i started bleeding. By the next day i had bfn and bleeding picked up. I wish you all the best!

Yeah I get constipated a fair bit and many a time where I have had to try so hard to push it out it's made my bum bleed but initially on wiping it looked like it was from elsewhere. The joys of having the two so close together

So this is about 16 dpo. No more bleeding so far.

Attachments

• 20171113_071456-1.jpg
    20171113_071456-1.jpg
    12.8 KB · Views: 17
Congratulations, hun!! I had a faint-ish BFP with a FRER today at 14DPO, and a pos digital FRER. I expected it to be a much darker line by this point, so seeing your lines are faint-ish too is encouraging. Thank you for sharing the progession :D

I dont think this is going the right direction :(

Attachments

• 20171114_072659-1.jpg
    20171114_072659-1.jpg
    16.6 KB · Views: 9
I think it should be darker by now, please try get seen and bloods as this is what happened with one of my ectopics, xx

This is half an hour later. The other tests were also taken half an hour later. Still no progression :(

Attachments

• 20171114_075006-1.jpg
    20171114_075006-1.jpg
    16 KB · Views: 3
Can you contact EPU and get bloods done for peace of mind? <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members