Faint lines or am I going crazy?

I’m sorry but personally I haven’t seen anything I could commit to 100% bfp yet but it does look promising...

Thanks for taking a look! I feel the same way and feel delusional too lol

Keep testing, don't give up hope :hugs:

:dust:

Have you been using your first morning urine? It's critical in these early days. How many dpo are you now?

Keep testing, don't give up hope :hugs:

:dust:

Have you been using your first morning urine? It's critical in these early days. How many dpo are you now?

Today's test was first morning urine but the other ones weren't. I think I'm 9-10 dpo but I don't know for sure, it could be less. We weren't trying but it would be a nice surprise for the both of us.

Well today's test was exactly the same, so I'm going to go ahead and assume I either got a bad batch or they are indents/evaps. I feel off but I've also been on BC for ages so it's probably just PMS at this point and I probably just forget what real PMS feels like lol. It's probably a good thing considering we weren't planning on starting to try until December.

So I went back through my list of symptoms and think I may have actually ovulated on 7/2 or 7/3 (I got a blaring +OPK on 7/2 with another round on ewcm and we DTD on that day too and the day after) so maybe I'm not out afterall. I've had some mild rounds of nausea, been more tired, and my boobs/nips hurt SO BAD plus I've been breaking out which I never do not to mention the little twinges/crampies I've been getting down there basically every day. I'll probably wait and take another test around the 13th and see what happens then!

Also I talked to my husband about maybe moving up the date we start trying and decided to officially start in September instead of December :happydance: I didn't think I was going to be ready until December, but this "scare" or whatever is going on has fired up my biological clock hardcore. I'm 31 and haven't had any children yet and I'm dying to now :kiss: :baby:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->