Faint positive’s/shadows on multiple tests

Prinny

BABY NO.3 DUE OCT 2019
Reaction score
Hi everyone,
So as the title says I think I’m about 9dpo 2 days ago I took a hpt because I felt sick in the morning I got a really faint second line. I couldn’t tell what it was exactly. Since then I’ve taken 4more and all of them have this second extremely faint shadowy looking line. I have 2 little ones already and with them both my bfp was sooo faint I threw both tests in the bin 😂...so my question is do you think it’s likely these are just Evap Line in all 5 tests? ATM all I’m experiencing is stomach cramps like (sorry tmi) diarrhoea pains. My nipples are a tiny bit itchy but that’s it.
Thanks in advance for any advice xx

I would test again on 11DPO. I hope they get darker for you

I used a £shop cheapie (first) then I brought boots own brand test strips and co-operative branded tests. All tests have the shadow like second line, really faint x

I used a £shop cheapie (first) then I brought boots own brand test strips and co-operative branded tests. All tests have the shadow like second line, really faint x

I would trust £land cheapie I got vfp with both of mine fx for you x

Do you have a pic of one? Can you see any color to the line. If you get a line within the testing time and can see the color it is a BFP but if you look hard enough at any test you can see a shadow where the test strip is.

Did you test again today? Hope that line gets darker in next few days, Good luck!! :dust:

So these are some of the pics I took, this is how it looks on every test so I was thinking they’re evaps but just unsure how likely on 5 tests

Attachments

• D68F403D-B20B-4A7E-B0A0-8302567CD726.jpg
    D68F403D-B20B-4A7E-B0A0-8302567CD726.jpg
    26.9 KB · Views: 54
  • 87E1C11F-FB79-4567-BF84-3EBF6A036BFC.jpg
    87E1C11F-FB79-4567-BF84-3EBF6A036BFC.jpg
    23.6 KB · Views: 45
Hopefully gonna test in a day or two

Maybe try dipping one in water to compare with?

Thanks I’m glad it’s not just me 🙈...I may try test again today. And the water thing. Thank you everyone..Xx

I can see them too. Are you getting the lines within the testing time?

I definitely see those faint lines!

The lines have appeared within the 5min time frame. I will try and test in the morning before I head to work.

Oh yeah I can see those. I hope we start seeing a darker line, good luck x

Now I’m unsure. I’ve just tested again (a £ shop cheapie) and now I think the test was negative. There could have been some sort of line however it was definitely lighter then my previous “lines”...so maybe they are evaps ??

I haven’t tested since the BFN, I THINK my AF is due today as I usually have 28day cycles but odd times I’ve had a 30day. So I’m thinking to test on Monday if AF doesn’t arrive before then. But I’m not very hopeful as I’m now thinking they must have been evaps.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->