Faint positive but neg blood?

Brendaleeane

Reaction score
My frer and clear blue have faint positives. But my blood came back negative yesterday. I'm 17dpo. I had bleeding medium to heAvy at 13dpo then lighter on 14dpo and just spotting brownish on 15 and 16 dpo no clPicsArt_10-29-07.42.59.jpg PicsArt_10-24-05.59.07.jpg ots or cramps like my usual period. Just some tiny tiny clots on 13 and 14 dpo. The clear blue is from this morning. The frer is from 14 dpo . neg blood test at 16dpo. What's going on??? Anyone else ever had something like this?

Do you know what your numbers were and what your labs consider a negative?

some labs will consider it negative when it’s below a certain value (>5), could either be too early or those lines could be indents. Do you have any non- edited photos within the timeframe ?

Julesmw no I don't. I called the doctor back to ask but got forwarded to his nurses voicemail and plan to call again in the morning.

Cc94 thank you. Those lines appeared with in 4 minutes. And those 2 are not edited. I could post the edited ones if you want. But those are original with the flash on my camera on.

Julesmw no I don't. I called the doctor back to ask but got forwarded to his nurses voicemail and plan to call again in the morning
I ask because I had a vfp once and my labs the same day were negative (it was under 20 or maybe 10). I went back within a week and the labs showed a positive. I hope you can find out tomorrow.

I ask because I had a vfp once and my labs the same day were negative (it was under 20 or maybe 10). I went back within a week and the labs showed a positive. I hope you can find out tomorrow.

Thank you julesmw its definitely a question I want to ask. Everything just seems off this cycle. Including sore breast still. After "period" ended. So I dont know. But hopefully the ultrasound can tell me more on Friday.

Fingers crossed that you get some answers soon

Fingers crossed that you get some answers soon

Thank you. I will update this forum when I figure out what is going on. That one thing that drives me crazy is no one ever updates the forum with the final diagnosis lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->