Faint Positive? **OMG UPDATE**

Frer is dumb BUT I find the news ones are good past 10dpo if you implant on the early side. Walmart has them very reasonably priced. You could take one then save the other. Unless you are like me and have zero restraint

I may grab a box tomorrow depending on what this other cheapie looks like in the morning. I am the same as you, no restraint what so ever.. Lol

Ok, here is FMU.. line came up right away and was obvious to see, didn't have to stand in certain light or squint super hard.. my only concern is it is taking forever to get dark.. just nervous after several chemicals.

Attachments

• ctp-85135-1453469112.jpeg
    ctp-85135-1453469112.jpeg
    8.6 KB · Views: 119
  • ctp-85135-1453469270.jpeg
    ctp-85135-1453469270.jpeg
    8.1 KB · Views: 113
Took a FRER, don't see much of anything :( Any of you ladies see anything? Now that it is uploaded I can see a faint shadow when it is small but when I click on it and make it bigger it goes away..

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    14.5 KB · Views: 125
Oh it's ok.. Figured it was a long shot anyways. I have one more FRER so I will wait a few days and see what happens

Good luck Hun hope it turns in to ur bfp! I've iust had another little boy :) I remember u from March monkeys. Xx

So I have been feeling super crappy all day, upset tummy, headache, tired, and a new symptom.. my hands are swollen.. so I went to Dollar Tree and grabbed two more tests just in case and OMG!! This popped up the instant the urine started to go across the test!! I can't believe it! My FRER was negative last night! Its way darker than it looks in the test!! I am so mad I threw my urine away, I would have taken the second one just to make sure!

Attachments

• IMG_0260.jpg
    IMG_0260.jpg
    33.6 KB · Views: 114
  • IMG_0264.jpg
    IMG_0264.jpg
    14.5 KB · Views: 116
  • IMG_0261.jpg
    IMG_0261.jpg
    15.5 KB · Views: 107
Thanks ladies! I am so nervous due to the bleeding I had but it looks pretty positive to me I just hope the line is still there in the morning!

Dollar tree tests are the best!

Congrats!

Yay!!!!! Definite bfp! Sometimes half a day makes a huuuuge difference

Apparently!! I can't believe that the FRER was negative last night because this is a pretty dark line tonight! I think I will be sticking with the DT tests from now on! :)

Thanks! I am just so afraid it is a bad test and the line isn't real!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->