Faint Positive? **OMG UPDATE**

Ok, so I feel a little bit better but not a whole lot. I took another DT test after like a 6 hour hold and a line popped up, still super faint but it is at least a line, I'm wondering if maybe the other test just had a lot more dye in it maybe? But, at least it is a line..

Attachments

• ctp-85135-1453774466.jpeg
    ctp-85135-1453774466.jpeg
    6.9 KB · Views: 89
  • ctp-85135-1453775122.jpeg
    ctp-85135-1453775122.jpeg
    9 KB · Views: 74
I hate those dollar store tests. They never show up dark for me.

Cheapies from Walmart and $store took forever to see progression for me!

I always had good results with Walmart cheapies with my last pregnancy.. It is just so weird to me do get such a nice line and then nothing.. Super anxious for my Drs appointment tomorrow

I am actually sitting in the waiting room waiting on the dr to see me. I'll let you know how it goes!

This scenario is not unlike my first ectopic. I hope it's not that but please request a 48hr repeat after the initial beta. Best of luck xxx

Saw the doc and they did a urine test that the nurse said was negative but she threw it away after about 2 minutes so not sure I trust that. Sat down and talked to dr and told her what was going on and they are going to draw blood to do a beta but also are going to do an FSH to see if my hormones are just all out of whack.

I would politely demand a quantitative blood test (beta) with a repeat like the previous poster said.

I hate to be a downer, but to me it seems like it could possibly be a chemical.

That's how mine was with a chemical... positive then negatives. You would expect a positive with the doctor by this point.

I'll be following.

I am not sure what type of blood test they are doing.. She just put HCG into the system. I can't say for sure that it's not ectopic but I don't have any sign of it, no pain or bleeding. But you never know. I would think chemical too except I bled before the positive. It was negative before the bleed then slowly started getting darker then negative again. So idk we will see

With my first ectopic I had no pain right up until it ruptured ( at 8 weeks- very late for ectopic) and I only had spotting around what would have been period time. I guess what I am trying to say is that it can present in different ways. I only say this as I went undetected until it became life or death. Hopefully it's not this, but I wouldn't wish what happened to me on anyone especially when it can be so easily ruled out by 48 hr hcg testing. I have everything crossed xx

Thank you Marymoomin I will def have it investigated further just to make sure everything is where it is supposed to be. No, I have not gotten my results back yet, they seem to be taking their sweet time. I will probably hear something on Monday.

With my chemical I didn't get a possitive until after I bleed �� was possitive for 2 weeks then negative again x

Hmm well I know anything is possible.. I guess I will know for sure once the blood work comes back.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->