Faint Positive? **OMG UPDATE**

Ok ladies I am seriously freaking out! Took a test with FMU and got this! I don't know what to do or think.. Could it have been a false positive?! I am heartbroken :'(

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    29.1 KB · Views: 109
Wth, I hope that's not the case. That was super positive looking. Do you have a frer? How many dpo are you? Could be you test better at night?

Idk, I am at a loss.. I honestly don't know how many DPO I am. I am thinking around 17-19 DPO.. not sure though. I don't have any FRER, I ran to the store to get some then realized I only had a dollar on me so grabbed another cheapie and that was BFN too.. :(

So after looking at the test from this morning, I see that there is a faint line.. my urine was pretty dark and concentrated. Could the hook effect happen this early? Or maybe I am further a long than I thought? I will be calling dr first thing in the morning to get a beta, just kind of freaking out..

Your tests yesterday were very positive, but not so dark I expect the hook effect. Usually your test line gets darker than the control line before that happens. I have terrible luck with fmu. It is always lighter than my previous night's urine. I read the explanation for that's while ago but too tired to remember. Also, I had CLEAR positives one afternoon and my frer was BFN the next morning. Another test was clear positive. I would try to relax, stop testing, and get a beta and repeat beta tomorrow and wed. Sending good thoughts hugs

Thanks Dobby, that makes me feel a little better that you had a clear positive one afternoon then BFN the next morning.. I just have kind of freaked out as that was my first and only BFP, I guess I just expected there to be something on the FMU.. If I can manage to sneak a few dollars from DH I will get a FRER or a few more DT tests and test again tonight.. and then call Dr in the morning.

It is terrifying. But that was such a clear positive I wouldn't worry too much just yet. If you do go the digital way I suggest clear blue weeks estimator. I got a 1-2 weeks at 10dpo with it and have heard similar early results.

It was so clear I can't imagine it was false! I have taken a million of these DT test and never had this happen.. and it was the same lot number as the BFN one so I know its not a bad lot.. it would be super rare to get a faulty test too.. I guess I need to just calm down, this has just been so different than any of my other pregnancies. The bleeding, the super late BFP.. I guess with my first two I only tested once, got a BFP and went to dr and I was indeed pregnant.. should teach me not to test a million times! lol I have also heard that the weeks estimator CBs are much more sensitive. We just started being able to get them here at my walmart.. I will probably wait a little while for one of those just in case.

I had a bfp two days in a row (10 & 11dpo) then my 12dpo fmu was bfn. Well, there was a hint of a line after the time limit. I thought it was a cp. thankfully the lines picked back up & slowly got darker. Best of luck with bloods tomorrow.

Thanks LuvallmyH that makes me feel a bit better too. You guys have really helped me calm down! Thank you all. I still wont be completely at ease until I get another good BFP and positive bloods but I am not as nervous. Your right dobby, it could have been an early twin loss, never thought of that.

Also just to show you an example, this was my 14dpo fmu. Stupid frer was causing me a lot of pain! Each & every test is different!
image.jpg

Oh wow! That is a huge difference! I have actually never gotten a BFP on a FRER, with my first two I used EPT and with my third I got my first BFP on the walmart cheapie and then just kept using those and never used another FRER.

Just wanted to let your all know that I have an appointment at the Dr on Thursday afternoon to figure out what is going on.

Thanks me too.. It's going to be a long three days

Like pp said hope you can get some answers. Have you tested again?

Yes, I tested with both a walmart cheapie and a FRER and there was a faint line on the cheapie and nothing that I could see on the FRER. So I am not super optimistic.. thinking maybe I got a bad test. From what I have read online its very very rare to get a false positive so I still have a little hope.. but I can't believe I wouldn't get another BFP on any other tests.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->