Faint Positive? **OMG UPDATE**

CountryMomma

Momma of 3, pregnant with number 4
Reaction score
So took this tonight after getting what I thought was AF but the bleeding only last for about a day and a half.. feeling nauseous and just overall like crap. Took a test at around 4pm and there was a super duper faint line I thought so held for 4 hours and took another one and the lines seemed darker even in that time. Here is the latest test and I swear there is a line there and wondering if I should test again in the morning!

Attachments

• ctp-85135-1453253980.jpeg
    ctp-85135-1453253980.jpeg
    9.9 KB · Views: 225
Do you?! Yay! I am so glad that I am not crazy lol.. I am not super optimistic because of the bleeding but we will see if it gets darker tomorrow! I can't wait!

I think I see it. I would definitely retest in a day or two FXed

I bled through my whole first trimester and our baby boy is healthy :)

Thanks girls I haven't had a chance to get to the store yet but plan to stop here on a few and grab a few more tests and see what happens!

Must have been a dud test :( The dollar tree tests aren't more sensitive than the first signal are they?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    21.8 KB · Views: 98
I didn't get a positive on a Walmart test until my FRER was blazing.

My dollar trees were more sensitive than both new free and Walmart. My Walmart tests took forever to turn positive

Hmm maybe I'll have to stop and grab a few more dollar tree tests. Took this Walmart cheapie with FMU and there is def some sort of line there when looking with the naked eye but of course I couldn't get it on camera.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    19.9 KB · Views: 98
Any new tests???

I keep seeing something on the last one!

No not yet, I haven't made it to the store.. I keep seeing something on the most recent one too but not sure if I trust it. I will grab a couple dollar tree tests tonight.

Took another test tonight and there is for sure a line there, popped up right away and got darker, seems to be darker than the one I took this morning. There is an original and one I tried to tweak.. I hope it is getting darker.. Hmm.. now that I uploaded it I can't see the line.. I can see it when I look at the picture on my desk top.. :(

Attachments

• ctp-85135.jpeg
    ctp-85135.jpeg
    9.2 KB · Views: 101
  • ctp-85135-1453430606.jpeg
    ctp-85135-1453430606.jpeg
    10.1 KB · Views: 98
Yeah like I said I could see it with my naked eye and I can see it when I look at it on my computer but when I attached it here it went away.. I'll try and get a better pic

Lets see if this is better

Attachments

• ctp-85135.jpeg
    ctp-85135.jpeg
    11.5 KB · Views: 88
Did a quick invert and I can faintly see it. What matters is you see it. You're early and these tests aren't sensitive so looking forward to seeing it darken up :)

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    22.4 KB · Views: 43
Thanks dobby.. I really hope it does darken up... I have been thinking of trying a FRER but I don't trust those things since they changed them.. I have gotten way to many ghost lines..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->