Faint positive on FRER 3 weeks after miscarriage?

It keeps saying the file is too large. Well the line was still there but barely! I'm still not sure :/

A line is a line. It's probably lighter since it wasn't your first tinkle in the AM.

It's really not a question of whether or not it's a line. It's def a line. But is it leftover from my pervious m/c?? My beta was 100 over 2 weeks ago. It went from 300 to 100 in 6 days. You think it's still hanging on?

It's really not a question of whether or not it's a line. It's def a line. But is it leftover from my pervious m/c?? My beta was 100 over 2 weeks ago. It went from 300 to 100 in 6 days. You think it's still hanging on?

Did you have negative OPK and HCG tests between then and now? HCG will show as a positive on OPK if its over 25 since the hormones are so similar. (LH won't show on an HCG test at all though)

If you had negative on both previously I would think it's a new positive.

Its hard to tell, the only way you will know is getting blood work done. I do know that your body wont ovulate until your hcg is down to 0. Good luck x

Well I am about 99% sure I ovulated. It was exactly 15 day after my m/c too. I hate the 2ww!!!

I've read that you can ovulate if your hcg is low like in the 30's. I can't find a definite answer but that would help me figure this out so much!

I think I need to wait a few days and test again. Or buy another FRER. The wondfos don't work well for me at all in detecting early! Neither did the dollar tree ones! I think I'm going to buy a box tomorrow lol. I'll keep ya posted though!

Here's my test from today... I had to enhance it a little!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    88.9 KB · Views: 28
Ugh!! It's now 25 days after my m/c started!! I can't believe that the hormones would be hanging around this long! I just wish I knew. I have so many symptoms that I'm really getting my hopes up now :/ guess I'll test again tomorrow lol

If it's a new baby (which I have all my fingers and toes crossed for you that it is) you'd really see the line get darker every 48 hours if you're using the same brand. I'd get a box of FRERs or EPT, which everyone seems to have the best results with, and test with one tomorrow and one Monday.

Ugh. Still just a faint line. I took a digital too and "not pregnant". I knew it would be bc those aren't as sensitive but I bought a 5 pack so I'll use another one if my lines get darker.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    57.7 KB · Views: 25
I'm not exactly sure when I O'd but I have a 31 day cycle..

Hi Babyme! Really hoping you have more positive results/news in the past two days! I had a chemical pregnancy last week; bleeding/spotting stopped on the 25th. I've heard of people getting pregnant right away after a m/c and am secretly hoping that it could happen for me. I'm not charting BBT or going to use OPK's this cycle just for the sake of giving myself a break but still finding my mind being preoccupied with the thoughts getting pregnant.

I've been wondering if my hormones weren't still messed up from the m/c because my boobs have been tender and every morning when waking I've had the irony/blood taste in mouth but it goes away shortly after brushing teeth or eating.

Again, really hoping you have a good change in tests recently as just adds more hope for the rest of us :). Good luck and thinking of you!

BabyMe5- How are the tests going? Still have my fingers crossed for you the lines are getting darker. Hoping it wasn't leftover from the mc since you had negatives between now and then.

Hey! I was actually just going to update! The lines still kinda seem the same to me... Maybe a little darker. I'll post a pic of my one from today. So my nurse ended up calling me today and asking why I never went for my last beta. She said there is no way id still have hcg in my urine and wants me in for a beta ASAP. I'm not going at her convenience. She has already been awful to me through this whole thing. Very unhappy with the staff there. She seemed very concerned that I haven't had a period yet and thinks I could def be pregnant again. The thing is, I'm not going in this early to have my beta done so it can come back super low and then I'll freak out again. I took a digi again today and it was not pregnant so my levels are not high at all yet. I'm going to go next week I think. I told her Thursday but I really would rather wait. I've been having AF cramps all day. Ran to the bathroom a thousand times so sure I had gotten it. But nothing. So I'm hoping maybe it's implantation and my tests will rea positive soon enough :/

I think the HCG results in the blood are higher than they are with HPT tests, so I'd think about going, and then get it rechecked next week to see if it's climbing. Did you have bloodwork at all after the m/c?

I'm so sorry that you've had a bad experience nurse. I didn't really like my OBGYN at the women's clinic my doctor referred me to, but I love the nurses. I may stay at the clinic but change to another doctor. I have a follow up this Friday with the OB so I'll see how that goes. I had a chemical pregnancy. I understand what that is, it doesn't stick and basically passes through without ever implanting. The doctor was not sympathetic at all, gave no reassurances, and kept saying "well you were never really pregnant" to an emotional woman 4 days after a m/c. I swear if she had said that ONE more time I was never pregnant I was going to punch her in the mouth. I had a BFP on a home test AND a confirmation positive at the doctors office, plus symptoms and joy. I don't care what the technicalities were, I was freaking pregnant. Grrrr. Thank god the nurse that came in after to do my bloodwork was wonderful and full of great information, and she was also really awesome when I called in during my next AF because I was in so much pain. The doctor could learn a thing or two from her nurse!

I hope you get in to get tested soon and find out soon and that it's a BFP, and they are nicer when you go in. They should not work with women who are pregnant and trying to get pregnant if they can't be more understanding. Shaking my head!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->