Faint positive smu..spotting now =/

JessaBear36

Time will heal all wounds
Reaction score
Got some 10miu home pregnancy tests in mail today. Took 1 and here we go again a faint line. So faint hard to get on pic. Period due in about a week. Not sure on DPO so going by when period due.
Am I crazy or can you gals see it too?? I had horrible cramps all night thought I would start period early but nothing. Now no cramps only symptom I been having is heartburn after I eat anything. Also all night long when trying to sleep. I usually only have it bad if I'm pregnant. Fingers crossed!!

4hr hold 5mins
PicsArt_02-12-11.58.20.jpg
All same test.

Last edited:
I can see it, looks like your BFP :) Cramps are common early on, hope the tests get darker.

Just took another one:bfp: and it's darker already!! Holy cow.... I hope this is real!! :dust:

PicsArt_02-12-04.54.18.jpg
PicsArt_02-12-04.53.00.jpg
New test 5pm taken at 5mm.

Hell yeah Jess!!!
I saw the thread and was going to respond to the first post that I could def see the line just to scroll down and be like holy cow, there it is!!! :bfp:
I know right.. I hope they are real and not a bad batch of tests. I do have a few hpts left from last cycle I will use later on to double check, they take more hcg.
I'm holding again going to test again before bed still have like 3hrs to go lol. Hurry up time :haha:

If I test pos in the morning I'll be over the moon. My tests always take forever to darken up. Looks like it's starting to so soon.:yipee:

Besides heartburn noticed extra white CM thought AF started but just loads of CM. FX

Last edited:
Hey it’s been three hours ova heah (random Boston accent lol)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->