Faint positive smu..spotting now =/

Just wanted to check in on you love...how are things going?
Unfortunately things didn't go as planned was another loss.. We have decided to try 1 last time. I'm in my tww now. 1dpo. So this will be the longest wait ever for me. I did go to a psychic with my sister for fun she said see`s me having a baby girl around Dec 8th-11th 2020. Going by app I'd be due Dec 16th 2020...soooo...we shall see if she's right or not. As of now no hpts in my house so no testing for me anytime soon. lol. Trying not to focus on this so it goes by faster ..yeah right ..

I hate this for you Jess. But I also know exactly how you’re feeling. It got to the point with me...that I would laugh when I saw 2 lines while anyone I showed would get all excited and congratulate me thinking I’d actually STAY pregnant. I will also say though, that I am old and deep down I think that God (or whatever higher power you believe in) knew I had just about as much as I could/can handle already. (My 20yo son has Aspergers and my 13yo daughter has ODD, DMDD, ADHD and GAD...and just got out of inpatient tbh.)
I know what you’ve been through with this and hope with everything that THIS time is YOUR time! You deserve it. Much love!

I hate this for you Jess. But I also know exactly how you’re feeling. It got to the point with me...that I would laugh when I saw 2 lines while anyone I showed would get all excited and congratulate me thinking I’d actually STAY pregnant. I will also say though, that I am old and deep down I think that God (or whatever higher power you believe in) knew I had just about as much as I could/can handle already. (My 20yo son has Aspergers and my 13yo daughter has ODD, DMDD, ADHD and GAD...and just got out of inpatient tbh.)
I know what you’ve been through with this and hope with everything that THIS time is YOUR time! You deserve it. Much love!

Thank you..I'm definitely done after this try...it's taken so much out of me. I'm going to be 39 this year and just feel I can't obsess over trying for another like I have the last 2 years. You are so strong having to take on what you have. I feel like you do..I will let you know how it goes either way. You've made my day better thanks for taking the time to write me back.

I hope the tww goes by quickly! And you get a nice bright bfp with a super sticky healthy baby at the end.

Dnt suppose ne one cud help me i think im pregnant spottin n symptoms but did a test n the lines in the totally wrong place but both came up straight away

Dnt suppose ne one cud help me i think im pregnant spottin n symptoms but did a test n the lines in the totally wrong place but both came up straight away

I replied to your post in the other section. I think it must be a faulty test :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->