faint positives on 3 different brand negative on CB Digital. UPDATE PG 4

1209ttc

Reaction score
I'm confused and need a bit of advice. I had spotting/bleeding a week before my af was due (early period or IB) i tested on the day i was due my AF on CB Digital and got Not Pregnant, tested on B&M bargains 25MIU clear and simple HCG pregnancy strips. all 3 were faint positives (Pink Dye) got 10miu internet cheapies of amazon (10 in a pack) one step pregnancy strips used about 6 of them from 3 days after Af was due and all faint. (also pink dye) 4 days after AF was due i tested with morrisons own brand and got a faint on that aswell, (me myself, my sister and her friend seen it) then that night i tested with my CB digital and got a not pregnant. I have binned all of these tests!! I don't know what to do. And i need any advice please!:( x

some times the digi ones are not too sensitive until your af is late xx

my af is late by 5 days now:(.. im soo confused! xx

A positive is a positive hun. try another test that is not digital like FRER x

I have got another one of the morrisons own brand and a few more of the 10miu ones. I need a pee the now so i will go test and see if i get another faint. xx

i will do. be about 10mins i'll update:D xx thank you for responding to my post means alot right now:) x

You know you might want to go and get a blood test. Not only will it tell you if you're pregnant, it might also give you insight as to why all your tests are faint. I do agree with Mrs m25...a positive is a positive.

any update on your latest pg test

i agree with the above, digi's don't always come up til a little bit later. Don't worry!x

yeah, i pee'd in a cup and popped in the 25miu the 10miu and morrisons home brand, all faint but there. and opera_lady24 i am going to go to the doctors tomorrow to put my mind at ease. xx

Well if they are positive then they are congrats, well a tentative congrats for now xx

i am defo not getting my hopes up. i was in tears to my fiancee last night saying how can i get so many evaps, i got an evap last month that was on clear blue so never bought a blue ink this month! i will be going to the doctors tomorrow morning then i'll have to wait for about 3 days to get the results.. grr:( xx

Well keep testing but still go to the docs i hope it is the news you want xxx

Good Luck 1209ttc!!! I got two very faint positives and after a blood test it was a CONFIRMED :bfp:
Holding thumbs for u xxx

thank you! you ladies are so nice and understanding.:D xxx

Thanks hun:D I will be sure to update you all:D xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"