faint positives on 3 different brand negative on CB Digital. UPDATE PG 4

Good luck! I don't want to be a downer, especially if you are pregnant and it's too early for the digital tests, but I was in the same boat as you last month. I started using the clear and simple strips from Home Bargains and got faint positives from 7 dpo - I must have taken twenty tests in total, using FRER, the clear and simple ones, and clear blue blue dyes, and all showed a faint line. When I went to the doctors my HCG level showed I wasn't pregnant. It was really tough because I had begun to believe that I was pregnant. AF ended up being 3 weeks late in total - I believe I ovulated again after my doctors test was negative. The only way I can explain the faint positives is that they were evaps. I really really hope this isn't the case for you. Good luck - I can't wait to hear that you got your BFP.

Helen x x

yay for positives!!!!
Good luck tom!!!

thanks everyone:) and Hopeful Helen, I'm sorry about that. I don't know what i will do if mine are all evaps:( I think with the CB Digi i either haven't enough HCG in my body yet or i just amn't pregnant. I had a small bleed a week before AF was here. I'm scared to go to the docs as iv'e read a few stories about the doctors urine tests not being as sensitive as HPT. I hope I can get seen at the open clinic tomorrow (It only lasts 1hour) so very unlikely to get seen, but if not then I will phone my GP and see if she can book me in or something! x

thanks everyone:) and Hopeful Helen, I'm sorry about that. I don't know what i will do if mine are all evaps:( I think with the CB Digi i either haven't enough HCG in my body yet or i just amn't pregnant. I had a small bleed a week before AF was here. I'm scared to go to the docs as iv'e read a few stories about the doctors urine tests not being as sensitive as HPT. I hope I can get seen at the open clinic tomorrow (It only lasts 1hour) so very unlikely to get seen, but if not then I will phone my GP and see if she can book me in or something! x

that could be implantation bleeding. when i was pg with my DS no.2.. i got a small episode of spotting,bleeding.. and he today is a healthy almost 2 year old.:dust:

Just wanted to see how you got on with the docs today? xx

Hi I phoned my GP as I couldn't make it just back from the hospital. Nothing to do with me just a member of family:(. So I've made an appointment with her. Not until next week though:/ Grr. Decided to not test anymore for a few days. xx

Oh ok well let me know how it goes fingers crossed for you and i hope nothing to serious with your family x

Hi hun,
Im in the same boat as you i had brown discharge last thurs/friday with mad cramps hot flushes and feeling very tired, i took an early response test on that thurs which i got a neg this morning i got another digital cheapy off ebay agin ..neg, im due on tomorrow so going to wait and see.
Its nice to see other ppl sharing the same problems and helping eachother out.
I hope your tests go well for you tomoro it'l be nice tpo hear some good news! :kiss:
:dust:
Keep me updated babe x

that could be implantation bleeding. when i was pg with my DS no.2.. i got a small episode of spotting,bleeding.. and he today is a healthy almost 2 year old.:dust:

I had spotting last week for 2days brown discharge due on 2moror, is this what u had? How long after did you get a bfp?xx

I am so gutted i never got seen today. I will be sure to update though. I am very impatient at the minute and just want to know what is going on. so frustrating. family member is fine thank you:) xx

Hi everyone, an update for you all. I couldn't resist but test;) I got a very noticeable BFP, was thick and pink, still not as pink as the control line but yes definitely there. Cant wait to confirm it but now i will know what the outcome will be:D x x

Yay!!!! 1209!!!!! Congrats!!!! I'll update you on the positive thread!!!

Thanks Opera_Lady. So happy to actually have a more darker line than all my others. Glad I tested tonight:D x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->