Faint spotting?

Dill

Reaction score
I just found out last night that I'm pregnant (4 tests last night, 4 this morning, all positive, all stronger this morning). :happydance: I believe I'm 12-14dpo, based on my OPK results, and considered just over 4 weeks pregnant based on LMC. AF is due starting today or tomorrow. I have very, very faint spotting when I wipe (just a slight change of discharge color, like a little tan in there). I spoke with a nurse, who said it could be signs that my body is building the mucous plug, and told me not to freak out just yet.

This is the soonest I've found out about a pregnancy, and all my previous have resulted in miscarriages (which is how I've found out about them... too little, too late). I lost the last, what should have been twins, at 8-10 weeks. ...so I'm freaking out.

I'm really worried that this could be a chemical. :wacko:

My clinic can't squeeze me in until the 15th of January.

Hey Hun first of all congratulations & happy new year, and I'm very sorry about your previous losses, but please don't get to stressed I know it's easier said then done, but I went through the exact same bfp on frer & CBD on 7dpo then I started spotting (pink/tan) on 9dpo thought the worse, only lasted on/off 3/4 of a day then completely stopped I also had cramps too really though CP or miscarriage but I'm officially 20dpo today and my tests are darker then control line and my hcg bloods are increasing so my little buba is snuggling in well, the doctors told me the bleeding could of been implantation she said its so common these days for women to spot just before or on day of expected period, so I bet your going through what I went through Hun, pink & tan colour is okay hun as long as don't go bright red hurts and blood clots, like I said I know it's easier said than done not to stress I've literally been through it I just kept on taking tests every 48/72hours so I could see line progressing, fingers crossed for you Hun xx

Thanks. No cramping, no heavy bleeding, no spotting that a piece of toilet paper can't deal with, but I just went to the restroom and there was some thin red/pink when I wiped, it's progressed beyond just a little light tan tinting. But my symptoms are going crazy today, otherwise, lots of nausea, exhaustion, terrible headache, breasts are still tender and that usually stops as soon as AF comes. I don't know what to think!

Well, I'm still spotting lightly, but my test lines are progressing quite nicely (along with my symptoms, ugh). I'm just going to relax and try not to worry about it. My appointment is in 2 weeks, so if anything is wrong, I'll find out then. A nurse told me that some spotting around the time AF is due isn't uncommon, especially in the first month.

Hi Hun glad to hear your tests are progressing, and that your symptoms are still strong (same here :) that's what doctors told me too that spotting early around time of period is quiet common, I spotted at 11 weeks with my DS was in a right panic but scan was perfect and they couldn't see where bleeding was coming from, I know it's easier said then done but just try and relax, it's real good your lines are doing great :) xx

Tests are lighter today. :( Could be diluted samples because I think I drank my weight in water last night, haha. Feeling a little tender, though, even though the spotting seems to be tapering off. Not sure what to think. I'll test again in the morning.

Hi Dill. Keeping my FX'd for you. How is everything going today? I spotted with all of my pregnancies. I spotted for about 3 weeks with my 2 successful pregnancies, and over a month with my unsuccessful ones. That's sort of how I know whether a pregnancy will be viable, is how long I spot. Spotting is completely normal in some pregnancies. I'm hoping that's what's happening to you. Is there another doctor you could see in the meantime? Or even a trip to the ER to ease your mind? I know the wait and stress is hard. Thinking of you!

Hey Hun,

Any updates, I have everything crossed for you Hun, praying your bean is a sticky one xx

Today's hpt wasn't any darker than yesterday's, but not any lighter, either. I had some cervix cramps during the day, but the spotting is over. Not even a smidge after dtd! Still not sure what to think. The nurse I've been talking to says my line should be darker this far along, but if AF hasn't started yet, I should be ok. She warned it still might be chemical and wants me to take a hpt with an Answer or FRER on Tuesday because the Wondfos can be less sensitive to hcg changes. I'm just taking it one day at a time for now. "You're pregnant until you're not," she told me, so I'm holding out hope that it's a sticky bean!!! I noticed the Wondfos in my big bag all have different expiration dates, so for all I know, maybe part of the issue is strip age or batch or something.

I had the exact same thing for 3 days after my bfp. I freaked out because it never happened with my other 3! I was cramping too but here i am 4/5 weeks later. Im sure all is fine. It also took a while for my tests to get darker x

I spotted from 12 dpo-20 dpo ranging from pink to brown to red. I had 3 betas done and doubled roughly every 35 hours....scan at 6+3 showed baby and heartbeat. 10 weeks today ☺️ I know how unbelievably nerve wracking it can be (I had 3 chemicals before this one) but kind of like your nurse said, I just kept telling myself "today I'm pregnant and for that I'm thankful". Fingers crossed and praying for you! Are they willing to check your progesterone? I had mine come back in the normal range but am doing suppositories for peace of mind.

I am going to request that they check my progesterone when I go in for my appointment on the 15th. I know they did a full hormone panel with my last MC, but was never told the results beyond my hcg count. My sister had low progesterone with all 3 of her successful pregnancies, and they actually put her on a progesterone supplement with the last 2, so I've already told them that it's an issue of concern with me. I just wish they could get me in sooner!

I am definitely worried that my lines darkened for a 12-hour period and then lightened, and haven't progressed in either direction since. I didn't test this morning, and will test tomorrow with both the Wondfos and whatever pricier brand I pick up. I am debating grabbing a digital while I'm at it.

Well, I've got actual bleeding happening right now. Trying to remain optimistic, but I suspect tomorrow's hpt will not be good news for me. It's frustrating how bad my pregnancy symptoms are today, especially knowing that it may be another loss. :(

They didn't have any week progression digitals, so I picked up a couple of low-end pink-line hpts to do along with my Wondfos.

Keep your fingers crossed for us!

Definitely have my fingers crossed for you!

FX'd for you!! Hope you were able to get some sleep last night

No good news today. Woke up to blood, made a mess. Definitely MCing, and hpt test was nearly neg. Another loss. Devastated, but we'll try again next cycle. :( Just have to remind myself that chems happen. Will remove my pg tracker later. :(

Thinking of you hun. Take some time to yourself, eat lots of chocolate and go get a pedicure. <3 Good things are waiting for us!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->