Faint spotting?

So sorry Dill. I had 3 early losses before my doctor tested and put me on a progesterone supplement so definitely get that checked.

So sorry you have to go through this.

Thanks, ladies. Two mcs in five months... it's painful. I am going to my appt. on the 15th anyway and asking that they help me figure out what's wrong. I do suspect progesterone issues as they run in the family. Hoping next cycle will be a success... my one comfort is that hubby and I seem to be very fertile. Conception has been easy for us so far, knock on wood, I just can't seem to keep them. :( I lost every pregnancy with my ex husband, as well.

Oh no, Dill! I am so very sorry for your loss! I've had one MC and it was the worst! I cannot imagine the pain of multiple losses! You are a strong woman. Be kind with yourself. Sending you so many hugs. :hugs:

So sorry Dill. Hopefully you get some answers at your appointment.

I've decided to cancel the appointment. It's too late to test my progesterone, at this point, and the nurse I bounce ideas off of says that with a chemical, it's almost certain to have been a chromosomal issue that caused the MC. The last one was also explainable because there was some IUD removal trauma. I'd probably just be wasting time and money to meet with a doctor at this point. If I MC next time, as well, then I may meet with a professional.

You should still get your progesterone checked this cycle. You're right cd1 isn't the right time but they can they check it cd21 and maybe help you to avoid it in the future if that's the issue.

So sorry you're dealing with this

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->