Fake babies!

missjess

Mummy of a prince
Reaction score
https://www.reborn-baby.com/

Amazing!!!!!

I remember watching a tv programme about people who have these made for them. And then treat them as real babies.

One woman had a grandson but his parents took him to live in another country so she had a doll made of what he looked like when he was younger so she could pretend he was still there.

Quite upsetting really :( But they really do look amazingly similar :)

There cute..I just dont like that she painted there finger nails like they were done at a shop lol :p

Does it bother anyone else that they look dead?

omg... I swear I saw these on some program early this morning! I thought they were so strang, and people had more then one that they had.

omg... I swear I saw these on some program early this morning! I thought they were so strang, and people had more then one that they had.

Yeah it was on the morning show this morning. It is absolutely creepy what those people do and how real the dolls look. But It is amazing what they can do! They look so real. I'm amazed by how great this artist is!

people get them after children die too, they have them made to look like the children they have lost i find it all a bit too strange

I think there really creepy tbh, there amazing, really detailed and great for people who arent scared by them...but i am quite scared of them haha. i had china dolls when i was little too and i used to be petrified of them aswell.

I watched a show and this woman had one and she took it out in the pram and fed it those "magic bottles" where the milk dissappears when you turn it upside down so it looks like babys eating it and then they took it to the sea life centre for family bonding.

I remember allso seeing a programme about this ..
Some women got compleatley obsessed , And had to take them out in town in buggies etc there Ohs felt powerless against a reborn .
Very strange !!! .

I remember watching a tv programme about people who have these made for them. And then treat them as real babies.

One woman had a grandson but his parents took him to live in another country so she had a doll made of what he looked like when he was younger so she could pretend he was still there.

Quite upsetting really :( But they really do look amazingly similar :)

I watched that too :D It was strange but nice at the same time.

The babies are so cute, and really realistic.

i saw a documentary about this on channel 4, think it's the same one that Angel2Fire is on about.

I think its kinda wrong that people who's babies have died have these made up... surely that wont help them deal with their loss?? its just prolonging the denial. (without meaning to sound heartless)

maybe its just me.. i just dont understand the appeal.. they pretty much freak me out!

Freaky... Freakishly real... I dunno if I could tell a real baby from a reborn doll just from looking?

Freaky.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gonzalo123
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->