• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Fake faint line madness with a new man?! Oh yes im back ladies!

Mine usually dry fainter than they were when fresh. They can give the occasional evap, I don't see anything on your fresh photos so whatever you're seeing now is probably an evap. They can have shadows but shadows don't have obvious colour to them, if any. A shadow that is the start of a proper line will usually show up properly pink within a couple of days. I would post mine from today which are extremely faintly positive, but I doubt they'll show up, they look grey in photos mostly, so won't be helpful. You would know if it was positive.
I'm probably one of the most forgetful people on the planet but temping is all about routine, which is surprisingly easy to get into as it's the first thing you do each day when you wake. Set a reminder on your phone when your alarm goes off. It's really the only way to know when you ovulate, unless you're having treatment of course then they keep an eye on things but still, this isn't your situation so doesn't apply. Buy a BBT thermometer from Amazon, they're about a fiver and are reliable. Temp vaginally so it's steadier as orally can become quite rocky and this can be confusing

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/p...-bfn-but-found-out-pregnancy-another-way.html

Sometimes late bfps happen!

Ahh look at this cb i just did!!! If this isnt positive i really need to get round to complaining becos this just isnt on. Its blue, its thick, it came up right away its everything a bfp should be...its clear as day yet the one step in same sample looks pretty much neg.

Attachments

• 20180112_190649.jpg
    20180112_190649.jpg
    20.2 KB · Views: 87
  • 20180112_190651.jpg
    20180112_190651.jpg
    19.8 KB · Views: 73
Why does the upload destroy my pics try these

Attachments

• 20180112_190728.jpg
    20180112_190728.jpg
    18.4 KB · Views: 73
Do you have any pink die ones. Deffo see it

I see that clearly, I would test again with another to make sure it's not faulty especially as other tests look bfn x

I think after 7 days of faint ones it would def be obvious by now..and i had a few blue dyes show up right away but were cycles that AF came..sorry

I see it on that last test. I've read through and that's the only test I see lines on. Good luck x

So have i HappiestMom thats why im so wary. I dipped a boots early (15miu, the cb are 10) in the same sample but totally oversaturated it and a 'pool' formed between the strip and the plastic. I took it out as it was impossible to read and let it settle.

Attachments

• 20180112_203239.jpg
    20180112_203239.jpg
    12.9 KB · Views: 48
  • 20180112_203229.jpg
    20180112_203229.jpg
    12.5 KB · Views: 39
  • 20180112_201224.jpg
    20180112_201224.jpg
    11.6 KB · Views: 42
Honestly although I see it I really wouldn't trust it. I'll post the same test I used today which looks positive but I'm certain it isn't because I have zero progression on three other brands which are all super faint and a negative CBD when taken apart the three lines are now lighter than they have been in the previous two days. Please try a FRER, I know you don't like them but they're more reliable than these

Attachments

• IMG_4441.jpg
    IMG_4441.jpg
    35.8 KB · Views: 45
Thanks cupcake! Dont worry i dont trust it..something us definitely up tho and feeling generally very weird in the belly area. It coukd be a cyst again when i was diagnosed with pcos a couple of years ago i had similar symptoms but didnt miss my period infact had a very long one but i had a large 3cm cyst along with the pcos which has since resolved. Maybe its back!

Could be, or could be you ovulated later than you think. If you aren't tracking it then you could have ovulated at any time

Im not temping but obviously i pay attention to cm and cp and other emotional cues. I usually get a good pain or 2 as well but i know its guesswork but at least its an educated guess!

I can see the line, but I must say I can see one on the boots test, I’m pretty sure I don’t have line eye anymore as I’m not a poas addict lol x

I do see lines on those but I agree with you on not trusting them just yet. X

If you have a cyst think they can cause false positive tests.k

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back