Fake faint line madness with a new man?! Oh yes im back ladies!

I think I see something faint on the latest ones :)

I can't see it on the new tests sorry jo x

I'm not sure I see anything. The test lines should be pretty dark if you're 5 days late, hope I'm wrong though x

Hi Jo, I come back and comment now and again. Glad you have moved on and happy again :)
I can see lines on all your tests, hope it isn’t the same thing happening again!
Fingers crossed it’s the result you want! Will be following for more x

Following this. I see lines �� hope its a good result for you xxx

I can see faint lines on almost all the tests. Maybe you ovulated later than you thought bc I would think it'd be darker by now, but not necessarily. I had better luck uploading pics on imgbb.com and then pasting the code (BB code) on here, they come out clearer.

Just looked back on the first page, maybe the cramping you had on 6-7 dpo was ovulation pains, I get those sometimes. They feel like my ovaries though, not period cramps. Just a thought!

Just read through, im not seeing anything sorry. Good luck x

Thanks for the input everyone! Great to hear from yiu Becca! Im so confused over the whole thing! I do usually get ov pains x

Maybe the stress of xmas delayed ovulation i should have o'ed xmas day.. i do also have pcos.

I really think temping would be good for you, especially if you continue to use the pull put method, at least that way you know when you ovulated and it eliminates that part of the confusion

Agree with cupcake again, track ovulation then u will no when to not have sex during fertile time. Otherwise use condoms or spermicide. Please track everything so u know when not!! To have sex.

Seems like he isn't ready for a baby right now.

Hope u get answer u want but by now 6 days late hpt will be Blazing pos by now.

Don't mean to sound harsh at all sorry

I always say i should temp but never get around to organising myself..then i forget about it again till something like this happens!
So my one steps arrived this am so i did one of those with saved fmu. I think i might see a shadow but need cupcake to interpret it for me please lol as im not used to these tests but i kno uv used lots!!

Attachments

• 20180112_101821.jpg
    20180112_101821.jpg
    27.5 KB · Views: 40
  • 20180112_101819.jpg
    20180112_101819.jpg
    26.3 KB · Views: 33
Can't see anything surely by now it would be clear though

How do these one steps usually dry up? I feel like i see something more now. The bottom test was a midday sample

Attachments

• 20180112_141119.jpg
    20180112_141119.jpg
    10.9 KB · Views: 32
  • 20180112_141112.jpg
    20180112_141112.jpg
    11.5 KB · Views: 29
Mine took a while to get darker but once there was a line it was alot clearer with each day

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->