Fake faint line madness with a new man?! Oh yes im back ladies!

I did buy a clear and simple digi but feel like at 25miu theres no point using it. Nothing exciting on this ams hpts but check out my opk!
Really cross if that cb is false. I showed it to my friend and she said 'congrats!' I said whoa hold up and showed her the negs too.. she said if she got that she wouldnt test again shed assume she was preg. I wonder how many people are strolling around thinking they are pregnant thanks to clearblue when they're not! Grrrr!

Attachments

• 20180113_084840.jpg
    20180113_084840.jpg
    9.4 KB · Views: 58
Not to sound harsh but it is negative i saw a vvfl on the cb but its the only one i can see it on maybe by the way your testing you truley want to be pregnant maybr its worth sitting down with your oh to discuss what you both want or make a plan if he does want kids how long to wait etc or if he dosent want kids where you both go from there i think a cyst could be a massive possibilities as i honestly dont believe your pregnant and as for you opk cyst can carry hormones that can become positive maybe make a apointment with a gp to check on hormonal balances and cyst hopefully you get awnsers soon. I kno first hand how awful faint lines are back in the start of last year i had months of faint lines that never progressed all proffesionals where convinced i was pregnant but 12 week scan showed no baby so was very heart brocken xx

Just read through from the beginning and I don’t see any lines apart from the CB but blue dye are the worst and often leave an indent of colour as the dye passes!

Do you think perhaps maybe you want to be pregnant? I do also get the excitement of testing coming from a fellow POAS addict!

I recently found out I’m pregnant (complete shock) everytime I walked up stairs I kept feeling really dizzy and faint, so thought I’d POAS to put my mind at ease, walked in the bathroom 5 mins later to check and my heart sank!

Just for comparison I’m using the same brand as you- (the IC ones) here is mine the day before AF was due, and then the next day so AF day. I think at 5 days past AF you should have a super visable line x I know before when I’ve thought I could be pregnant I think I ‘tricked’ my body and ended up with a late AF. Hope you get the outcome your after xx

Attachments

• FBD48318-8154-4E4B-BC8B-BFD9B13D9C1F.jpg
    FBD48318-8154-4E4B-BC8B-BFD9B13D9C1F.jpg
    13.8 KB · Views: 30
Maybe your just having a wonky month and your about to ov. Xx

I know there are subtle clues as to when you ovulate but these can spill over into your luteal phase too, which is why they can also be unreliable. I really wouldn't do a digi, the disappointment of a 'not pregnant' isn't nice or fun to see and tbh, those CB early tests are so unreliable - all my other tests went negative today after having days and days of positives, but yet the CB is still as blue as yesterday's. I think it's highly likely they have some faulty batches about

Thanks for the input ladies. I really would love to be pregnant most of you know despite timing etc. Its a very new relationship but he knows i want a baby at some point in the future. If i dont get af or a bfp within the next couple of weeks i'll get myself to the doc x

That's precisely why I wouldn't suggest using a digital. It's heartbreaking seeing it in words. It doesn't matter that the timing isn't perfect, the fact is you want another child and have for some time, seeing those words would be a horrible experience. And even if you had clear positive lines on every hpt, you can still get a negative on those digitals. They're Satan

:hugs:. It is horrible feeling desperate to be pregnant when your partner isn't ready and timing isn't right. When I was wtt I found it helpful to do things that felt like a step towards ttc (like working extra to add to our savings, taking prenatal and working out what our new budget would be), channelling my longing into positive action. Maybe temping could replace poas for you, as it is still very involved and could help stop the cycle of thinking you might be pregnant and getting disappointed? Plus it would be useful for when the time comes to ttc.

Firstly, I am glad you are out of the negative relationship you were in! And secondly congratulations on your new relationship. If he knows you want a baby at some point he wouldn’t be with you if it were a problem, which is a huge positive!

Honestly, I am not saying you aren’t but I would be surprised if you were pregnant this month based on the tests you have posted and where you are in your cycle. I think as someone said above it’s possibly a wonky cycle and you could be gearing up to ovulate... either that or af is close. I wouldn’t waste a digi. But don’t feel bad!!
You have a new man, a happier life, and he is willing to have a baby some time in the future which your ex wasn’t, so it’s all good news!

I agree with what someone said above... do small things to prepare while you are waiting for the relationship to be ready for a new baby. The start of a relationship should be all about fun and nothing about ttc... but that doesn’t stop you mentally preparing and making small changes :)

Aww thanks lil. Lovely words. I wasnt planning on a digi but someone suggested trying one so thats why i mentioned it.. plus its a new test iv never used and was only a few quid so i grabbed one out of interest really. Im doubtful of it being pregnancy too and i just hope it doesnt drag out weeks till af. I havent had a wonky cycle like this for about a year now. The opk is slightly lighter today so maybe i am ov-ing now..

Firstly, I am glad you are out of the negative relationship you were in! And secondly congratulations on your new relationship. If he knows you want a baby at some point he wouldn’t be with you if it were a problem, which is a huge positive!

Honestly, I am not saying you aren’t but I would be surprised if you were pregnant this month based on the tests you have posted and where you are in your cycle. I think as someone said above it’s possibly a wonky cycle and you could be gearing up to ovulate... either that or af is close. I wouldn’t waste a digi. But don’t feel bad!!
You have a new man, a happier life, and he is willing to have a baby some time in the future which your ex wasn’t, so it’s all good news!

I agree with what someone said above... do small things to prepare while you are waiting for the relationship to be ready for a new baby. The start of a relationship should be all about fun and nothing about ttc... but that doesn’t stop you mentally preparing and making small changes :)

Very lovely and true words

Well... i used the digi just for the sake of it
Obviously said not pregnant but it didnt upset me. I have a very faint line on a one step with fmu today, but it only showed after about 15 mins. Im going to get 2 more cbs just to see if theres any 'progression' to them but im not using any more expensive tests after that. Af is still absent now 9 days late!

Josephine, I understand your reasoning behind buying the CBs but I wouldn't bother with them. You can't trust them even if they do show 'progression', you only have to look at mine to see that. Buy something else, a Boots own Early are 15mIU, and although the strip is an annoying colour, I would say they're a safer bet than CB

Your af is Only really late if you know that you did ovulate and when. I would probably stop testing now and test again in a week If af has not showed.
I think you would be best off doing opks daily than hpt... at least that way you know where you are in your cycle and when to start testing for pregnancy instead of spending all this money on tests, it must be costing you a fortune!

Agree with above. Especially given you have PCOS too. This could be causing your faint lines on some tests. Save the hpts, grab yourself a thermometer and start temping once af shows up. If it doesn't show in the next week maybe think about seeing your doctor if a hpt is still negative

Still no af.. tests still bfn other than cb which still shows a faint line. Im thinking either iv had a really late ov or have a big cyst again. I had similar symptoms then but still got af.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->