Fake faint line madness?!!

Please give this a read. I really urge you to go get checked out for underlying medical issues!

https://www.livestrong.com/article/120785-medical-conditions-cause-false-positive/

On no sorry dh is not on board
Perhaps try to step away from the tests until you are ttc
I think there is always lines on some tests
:hugs:

That stinks ur period came maybe sit down with hubby and tell him again how ya feel about wanting another baby he might change his mind

Hi ladies thought id do a lil update iv been so busy/stressed this month plus we've been away i havent even had chance to use any opks over my fertile phase and havent used a hpt in nearly a month since before my af!! I kno this is the usual thing to do but for me the poas a holic it seems like forever!! I can not wait to get some cheapies to pee on tomoro from town :)
We used condoms again this cycle but there was definite err contact of parts shall i say lol beforehand on all occasions. With an oh as stubborn as mine im counting that as progress haha :haha: normally he doesnt put it anywhere near me without one on lol.
I think im 6dpo tomoro based on my last cycle. Been feeling very nauseous and one episode of sudden diarrohea yesterday sorry for tmi!
Prepare for testing madness ladies :)

oh good luck my friend got pregnant from a tiny amount of pre come they where using condoms so its totally possible will be stalking

Josephine do you suffer with diarrhoea generally during your luteal phase? I ask because I do, alongside increased anxiety and I'm unsure which triggers the other. But like clockwork every time it happens, and I'm at the point now where I'm unsure because I'm tracking and aware of where I am during my cycle whether this is making it more of an issue, because I'm anxious about it happening, just wondering who else has this issue

I do usually get it right before af but thats more just like loose bms for a few days.

I will be stalking away ready for your tests :haha:

Good luck :dust:

So im on my way to buy tests but my enthusiasm has been dampened somewhat as i have a very poorly dog at home :( hes suddenly stopped eating and drinking, has been going downhill for a while now but i really think its almost time to put him to sleep :(
Its georgias birthday next weekend and i just dont kno how i will cope if we have to bury him before her party. I was stressed enuf about pulling off the party but now it just seems impossible.
I feel awful. Im due af right after the party too so it was already going to be emotional, now im going to be a mess!

Oh no!! Have you taken your dog to the vets? I hope all will be ok. Xx

We've taken him previously but hes not been diagnosed with anything specific. Hes covered in lumps and bumps tho, i think he has cushings too. Hes an old dog and has too much goin on to put him thru the trauma of tests and surgeries not to mention the cost. I've been basically 'palliative' caring for him at home. But hes suddenly gone downhill. Got some rehydration solution and liquid feed from the vets to try and hes had a little of that in a syringe. Hope it will perk him up.
Anyway.. the tests to follow.. x

Think im only about 6dpo like i say. I sorta feel i see something on the purple midstream but they gave me trouble last month. I have to photohraph them the wrong way round else the case casts shadows on the test area

Attachments

• 2017-08-07 16.11.51.jpg
    2017-08-07 16.11.51.jpg
    11 KB · Views: 18
  • 2017-08-07 16.09.24.jpg
    2017-08-07 16.09.24.jpg
    16.1 KB · Views: 32
  • 2017-08-07 16.08.47.jpg
    2017-08-07 16.08.47.jpg
    10.1 KB · Views: 15
  • 20170807_155834.jpg
    20170807_155834.jpg