Fake faint line madness?!!

Thanks everyone. Im so sad right now keep bursting into tears.
So im still feeling awful physically too but that could be stress. Im now bleeding heavily but i just got this??!! Now i dipped and forgot to look until about an hour after. To my shock there was this. My sample was very very dark iv not been eating/drinking well myself. The second pic has my test from 2 evenings ago on the top to show that they dont all go like this when sat out.. im confused!

Attachments

• 20170809_132911.jpg
    20170809_132911.jpg
    21.6 KB · Views: 44
  • 20170809_133100.jpg
    20170809_133100.jpg
    17.1 KB · Views: 40
That's a bfp I would get checked at the docs I hope the bleeding stops xx

Josephine, can you do an experiment? Could you maybe dip another two of those same tests in a good sample after a long hold and read them in the timeframe then after an hour or so to double check they definitely won't leave a line like that? Some tests can leave a lovely evap and some won't even the same brand, I've seen this sometimes. But it's a pretty good line if it was. I'm just thinking for your sake and peace of mind.
You said this was very early for you to bleed, didn't you? I think? It could be you're having a whacky cycle, it could be a chemical, or it could be an early pregnancy bleed which is very common. If you see another line like this I would get yourself down to the doctor and ask for a beta. As you know, I had to do this recently to get answers because I was still seeing positives when bleeding when usually I wouldn't. I'm hoping for a happy outcome for you, especially given your current sad situation, it would be lovely for you to have something positive and happy to focus on :hugs:

Also, kind of looks like there may be colour to it. It's hard to see because it gets a little distorted but I tweaked it then put yours and tweaked together

Attachments

• IMG_9863.jpg
    IMG_9863.jpg
    31.6 KB · Views: 18
There is definitely colour irl it doesnt show well on pic. Iv now scared myself to death about ectopics after stumbling accross wobbles intro post while trying to get round an ad!
Im bleeding very heavily and just passed a large clot thin but almost as long as a tampon. The bleeding started about a week early, was a lot of cm for a day them cm with brown which seemed to stop after a few hrs only to start immediately heavy red a few hrs later. I feel very sick but iv not eaten much cos of the grief right now. I really cant cope with another trauma i need to organise lo's party. Weird thing is i have absolutely no cramping even tho im passing large clots. Usually if i have a heavy period it is super painful. I dipped a dipstick in the same sample as above and did another of the same midstream a few hrs after i saw that test. Iv just been too busy to post pics. Oh and another dipstick tonight :dohh: nothing anywhere near as dark on any of them but that sample was so super concentrated it was ridiculous. It was brown. Im thinking maybe so concentrated it gave an amazing evap?! Will sort pics soon sorry im so drained today :(

I would go to the doctors you should rule out etopic the clots sound scary massive hugs

Btw cupcake im all out of those tests till tomorrow. Just a few dipsticks left. Sorry iv been rubbish with not uploading photos but i hav a lil more time today. So with fmu wet and then an hr later. On the dry one i can see a line easily irl. Wet i wasnt sure.
Still no cramping. Still nauseous. How paranoid about ectopic shud i be? No more clots today still heavy but less than yesterday.

Attachments

• 20170810_062334.jpg
    20170810_062334.jpg
    24.9 KB · Views: 25
  • 20170810_084948.jpg
    20170810_084948.jpg
    12.4 KB · Views: 18
  • 2017-08-10 08.55.10.jpg
    2017-08-10 08.55.10.jpg
    23.2 KB · Views: 21
When I had a bfp and started bleeding a and e told me to come straight in mine was a miscarriage but the doctor told me that any bleeding in pregnancy should be checked out

Here is a test i took yesterday after i saw the clear line. I didnt photograph till today tho. Sample was weak.

Attachments

• 20170810_092034.jpg
    20170810_092034.jpg
    23.7 KB · Views: 34
Thanks becs. Im not sure whether to call it bfp as it may have shown after timeframe. Here it is again as it looks now i think this pic may show the pink better in sunlight today

Attachments

• 20170810_092117.jpg
    20170810_092117.jpg
    9.6 KB · Views: 34
Wow jo that last test looks bfp to me!! I'd go docs and see about this bleeding! How many dpo are you? Xx

That last pic is the same test from yesterday rics not a new one sorry to confuse you. I didnt opk past cd 18 this month and it was neg then. Going off last cycle id be 9dpo. Or cd 3 :(

I kno! My cervix is high which is odd and no cramps which is odd. Can anyone see anything on todays test?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->