Fakes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Honestly, I don't see how being pregnant makes me anymore 'interesting' than any other teenager. :wacko:

They don't understand how hard it is to be physically pregnant.

There are times when I wish I weren't; messed my relationship up to begin with, I couldn't control my feelings, fall outs with the family, 3 days of constant morning sickness (God help the ones who have it for weeks), thinking I was having a MC at 13+6; turns out i had an extremely grazed cervix from sex but my womb could open up at any point, and the guilty feeling after I go through a phase of not wanting the baby - That itself caused another argument with my OH, I wouldn't tell him what was wrong with me.

And I wouldn't wish any of that upon anyone. But I guess a fake has 'the perfect pregnancy' with no issues.

can someone pm me it too? i was in touch here and off the board with someone who was having twins and now i'm freakin that it was her. i searched her last posts and cant find anything so maybe it wasn't? fxed anyway

lol i can totally see the good to fake pregnancies and fake babies! My fake baby wouldn't wake me up at 3am screaming with poop smeared from one end of the bed to the other like my real one did this morning. :haha: seriously yeah I think they just want attention but its so weird.

I'd happily give out my facebook to you all but i havent told any of my friends yet as im only 6 weeks so cant risk anyone finding out on fb :) so as soon as i have had a scan and announced it to my friends, i shall put a link to my fb :) ooo and regards to proof pictures and pre pregnancy pictures and stuff iv had a baby before and dont want to scare you all with my stretch marks ! hahaaa :rofl: altho i did upload multiple pics of my pregnancy tests on the preg test picture forum! i have doctors at 6.40 today, so nervous! haha :flower:

I was pretty sure I'd figured out all the fakes, but this twin one is intriguing, PM me too :blush:

Tbh...I'm not really bothered about whether anyone thinks anything. I've had scan pics up, I've had me pics up, I'm pretty sure I've got a few of you on my FB, and real life is too stressy to leave me the energy to get emotionally invested in much -- especially not internet drama. There'll always be fakes. They come, they go, the admins do their jobs and all is well.

Can someone please pm me about the one with twins? I think I know, but I just want to be sure. I never know when someone is found out as being fake, so I guess I haven't realized how many there have been. It bothers me now knowing that there have been so many and I've probably talked to them and didn't even realize they got caught :shrug:

Anyway, I think everyone knows I'm real! At least the ones I'm friends with on Facebook, I have pre pregnancy pics, pregnancy pics, and ultrasounds. I guess I'll have to take a pic with one of those little signs though!

Yes same maybe? Cos I'm a bit confused too! :shrug:

can someone PM me the story about the fake with twins? was it the one that was like 14 weeks pregnant?cos her account is now inactive i think? :dohh:

had to edit, cos i mentioned her user name :dohh: xx

Are we not allowed to 'name' fakes if they've been banned/left already? I can't see what harm it would do :blush:

oh no we're not are we! cos it'll give them the attention they crave and so on :dohh: better edit my old post! :dohh: xx

oh no we're not are we! cos it'll give them the attention they crave and so on :dohh: better edit my old post! :dohh: xx

But if they're gone then they're not getting attention? I don't know, just saves all this PM business!

I don't know really, maybe because they can still get on the bnb site? :dohh:

If we name them admin will lock the thread, its best to pm them instead :flower:

Wait I'm confused now too....
Can someone PM me too? I think I may know who it is but im not 100% and my curiosity is on high now!
I want to believe all u girlies. I think it's kinda weird that people would crave the attention that comes from teenage pregnancy. But I guess some people are just weird. I'm friends with a lot of y'all on facebook so the idea of fakes doesn't even really cross my mind when I read the posts.
But I do remember one post from some girl, about 7 or so weeks ago that was all jumbled up and crazy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->