FALL 2017 Rainbows~ 7 Rainbows born!

Hi ladies, may I join? This is my 7th pregnancy with only 2 miracle dds.. 2 chemicals, 2 mmc between 10-11 weeks and 1 lost twin from my last pregnancy.

We thought we were done and I got the surprise of my life with a bfp while on bcp and while bf.

I'm wondering if it is twins again because my levels were really high again and I just feel like it is! My first ultrasound is on the 27th, so still 16 da6s away and I'll be 8+1.

Welcome pink passion! What a surprise that had to be lol if you've been pregnant with twins your chances are increased, and breastfeeding also increases those odds lol are you hoping for twins? I had a feeling it was twins for me but then it went away and now I think only one. But my scan is in 20 minutes so we will see!

Thank you still!! I would love twins!! But I would equally love one. I just want healthy baby(ies).. last time when we lost little b it was so hard!! So I'm praying that if there are 2 that they both make it this time!!

Good luck for your scan!!!

I have a gummy bear :happydance:

Loved my midwife, and it was so crazy because she is the one who delivered Luke! She remembered us:cloud9: unfortunately I have to be reffered to a COB (complications Ob) because of my history. They reffered me to the OB I was seeing while pregnant with Luke. So it was all kinda strange feeling lol if the OB approves i can go back to a midwife, so we shall see. If not that's okay, I'll just request one during delivery. They approved me to have an ultrasound at 15 weeks for reassurance though. :thumbup:Now waiting to do bloodwork and I have to do a 24 hour pee sample to establish my baseline for protein, which means I'm SIQ today and don't have to go to work :happydance:

Still praying, so glad your appt went well and you'll get another scan in a few weeks :) Were you told what the heartbeat was and actually get to see the screen?

Welcome passion, so sad to hear of all your losses. I had an early mc and a mmc at 11.5 weeks but found out at 10 that baby was only 6 weeks along. It was devastating. How far along do u think u are?

I'm 5 weeks and 5 days. I do know exactly when i ovulated..

Long story short, my oldest dd (2.5) fell on her head a month ago and fractured her skull and had a bleed around her brain, she was in the pediatric icu for 4 days and during that time I missed my pills (3 pills) but took them when we got home. I didn't think anything of it and well dh and I had some stress relief the following weekend and dtd 2 times within 12 hours and about 12 hours after the last time I had terrible ovulation pain for a few hours... still didn't think anything of it especially since it is very hard for us to get pregnant normally, I even went and had a mammogram done and then then next day found out I was pregnant... I had no idea it was even a possibility.. but alas here we Are! I was 10 dpo when I tested, 15dpo for my first beta 778 and 17dpo for my second 2803!!

Sorry I'm rambling

Pinkpassion that is pretty crazy! Your numbers sound great though. How is your dd1 doing? That must have been so terrifying!

I just realized my pic didn't attach. I heard the hb but forgot to ask the rate lol so the placenta was on the right side so she said that meant it was on the left, but the yolk sac was on the right so I'm not sure how Ramzi applies but I'm guessing it means girl?

Attachments

• IMG_20170310_115005_401.jpg
    IMG_20170310_115005_401.jpg
    44.3 KB · Views: 1
Ahh an important detail I meant to include and forgot . . She's doing really well, she needs to stay quiet for 2 more months to allow the fracture to heal fully but she has no lasting effects from it!! It was one of the scariest times of my life!! Awful!

What a great scan pic!! I'm so glad all is well!!

So glad to hear she's doing well. I hope she heals up quickly :flower:

Hi girls. I'm 7 weeks pregnant and tonight I've got the blues. So far I've had terrible ms, hot flashes, sore boobs and yucky gooey yellow cm (tmi.) Friday I got really powerful stretching pains in my uterus and after when I wiped there was lots of orange cm. It stopped after 3 wipes but it still got me worried. I just feel so low. My first appointment is next Tuesday. I think they'll try to hear the heartbeat and probably check the size of my uterus. I'm in Canada and you don't get a scan before 16 weeks. Whatever happens this time around, it's my last time trying. I can't go through another loss. 😞

Dana_Scully, welcome and congrats! I'm in Canada also and I've always had a dating ultrasound with all of my pregnancies, around 10 weeks. This time I got in with an OB right away and she wanted me to go for an ultrasound even earlier. I'm glad you have an appointment booked.

Thanks. You're very lucky. I'm in Quebec, maybe that's why they won't give me one?

Welcome Dana :flower: Sorry you're having concerning CM :hugs: it's hard not to freak out over every little thing when you've had a loss. Have you tried calling a triage nurse to ask about it? I know rule of thumb is if the discharge doesn't have a foul smell or itch it should be fine. Even spotting isn't suppose to be a concern unless it's accompanied by cramping :hugs:
I see a lot of women getting early ultrasounds but my midwife explained that the reason they don't like to do them earlier than 8 weeks is because if your dates are off + ultrasounds can be off, it ends up causing more stress and putting you in limbo. 16 weeks seems so far out! Here in the US you have one between 10-12 weeks for dating, and then an anatomy scan at 20.
I hope you can get some reassurance at your appointment:hugs:

Mediterranean how are you doing?

I called a nurse and they said orange cm was blood. It hasn't come back at least.

Dana, I wonder if your doctor would do an early ultrasound if you explain you concerns? I am in alberta and I'm going with a midwife instead but I was able to book an early appointment at 8 weeks because of having had a miscarriage in the past. Also, I know it's not a huge consolation but I also had an episode of spotting this week but it did go away and I'm hopeful that all is good.

Hey ladies,

Sorry I've been mia... it's been super rough around here :(

Constant nausea and fatigue. I'm trying not to be completely miserable, but it's so hard to take care of a LO AND myself feeling like this.

Hope you are all doing well...

Sunshine :hugs: I hope you get better soon. How far are you now? It's definitely a challenge taking care of other kids when you're basically a zombie:(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->