FALL 2017 Rainbows~ 7 Rainbows born!

Last time they wouldn't give me an ultrasound until I started bleeding like crazy. Also they don't have the machine there, I had to go to a private clinic. I'll ask, but I don't have much hope. No, I didn't dtd before the spotting but the day before I threw up twice and strained to go #2. I haven't thrown up in 3 days, ms is very mild nowadays.

Bowel movements can definitely cause spotting, and the fact that it was Orange and not bright red is a good sign:thumbup: do you have any private ultrasound businesses in your area?

Thanks Stillpraying - I'm 8 weeks now.

I just feel like it will never end..... this is way worse than my first one.

Dd2 was MUCH harder than DD1. I haven't been as sick with this one, but I'd say 8 & 9 weeks were the hardest:hugs: have you found anything that helps?

I'm taking reglan and I tried Zofran today. The reglan makes me way too tired, and I can't function when DH isn't here to help with LO. So I'm running out of options. I've tried everything...

I wonder why the second one is harder, I've heard that a few times.

8-9 weeks...oh no! Don't tell me that lol. I'm just starting 8 weeks! :(

Well that was just my experience lol. I know some who felt better before that. I've never felt comfortable with pills, and ginger didn't work for me, tho some swear by ginger . Peppermint tea and vitamin b12 helped me a lot. Have you tried the seabands?

I still need a doctor's paper to get an ultrasound. Ouf, husband ate some canned fish and the smell made me lose my lunch lol Ginger pills worked for 2-3 days but now I just throw them up straight away.

I meant a private ultrasound place where you pay out of pocket, they aren't affiliated with a Dr or clinic so you don't need a note

Stillpraying - I LOVE your ultrasound photo. Your little gummy bear is so precious!! I'm glad everything went well.

Sunshine - I'm sorry you've been so sick. I am struggling with fatigue but no nausea. I have to work 6 days a week because it's tax season. I literally plan my Saturday and Sunday activities around my nap times. My husband has finally caught on. I need rest or I'm super cranky.

Meditteranean - Did you find out if hubs can join you at your next appointment? I hope so!

Welcome Pinkpassion and DanaScully. Wishing you both a happy and healthy 9 months!

My next appointment is tomorrow. I am so excited but also so nervous. I'm 10 weeks now.

ashaford happy 10 weeks! Will they do an ultrasound tomorrow or use a Doppler? FX for a great appointment!

AFM we're going to be at Disneyland/CA Adventure for the next 3 days and I'm worried about being sick there....I don't want to ruin the trip for my girls by being sick the whole time:nope: Hoping if I stay hydrated and have frequent snacks I'll be okay:thumbup:

Dana- any news? Has the spotting gone away?

Sunshine- So sorry you are feeling so sick. I don't know if you mentioned, but do you work outside of your home? Are you able to take time off?

Ash- Good luck at the appointment!

My appointment is on Wednesday. I can't wait! I wish I could just sleep until then so I could stop thinking about it all the time! Also because the fatigue has hit me HARD, I could hardly stay awake for long enough to get some groceries on the weekend. So sleeping until Wednesday evening sounds like a really nice plan right now.

I'm a supply teacher now so I'm not committed to working anything if I don't want to. I'm going to make myself available in a few months of I feel better!

My appt got moved up to Wednesday too, so anothe ultrasound.

The fatigue wasn't so bad today, but the nausea hits hardest in the evening. It's also my LO "crazy hour" between dinner and bedtime so it's rough.

Her bedtime is 7pm and mine is 702 lol

Sunshine I'm the same, my girls go to bed at 800 and I'm in bed by 830 lol sorry the sickness is hitting you! But yay for another ultrasound!

Missyogi will they be doing an ultrasound at your appointment?

Missyogi will they be doing an ultrasound at your appointment?

I don't think so, but I will get my requisition so I'll hopefully book an appointment for the few days after the appointment. It may end up being next week but I'll try to schedule it for as soon as I can.

So far no more spotting! My first appointment is tomorrow afternoon. I feel so nervous.

Dana :hugs: I always feel nervous too, I think we are just automatically afraid of bad news. So glad to hear you haven't had anymore spotting! Do you know what all they will be doing at this appointment?

Missyogi I think I forgot to say happy 8 weeks!!!

I went to my appointment and all was good! Uterus is the right size but it was too early to try and find the heartbeat on the Doppler. I'm getting a dating ultrasound in a few weeks! 😀

Sunshine, sorry to hear you have still been very sick. I hope it tapers off soon!

Dana, If you don't get a scan until 16 weeks you can't even get the nuchal translucency scan done as that has to be done between 11-14 weeks. I would tell your dr at your appt today that you want this test done. It's painless (ultrasound and bloodtest). You'd get a scan before 16 weeks then and get tested for abnormalities. That's ridiculous!

Ashaford, have a great appt! I'm jealous you get another u/s. I don't have my next dr appt for another 1.5 weeks and that will be 3. 5 weeks since my last one and u/s so that's a long time!!! Thanks for asking about my appt fiasco.

So my issue with my nuchal scan I booked 3 dates! is there is a looming strike here at work and if it happens, I'll be locked in at work for 8 days and nights. I couldn't make the appt based on my regular schedule or the strike schedule just in case it doesnt' happen so I had to make the appt when I would be on a day off either way. Ill cancel the other 2 closer to the end of the month when I know what's going on. IF I can go to the appt on the weekend my hubby can come!

For those of you that have appts today and tomorrow good luck! I hope they will provide you with reassurance for another couple of weeks :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->