FALL 2017 Rainbows~ 7 Rainbows born!

Good luck with all the scans and appointments today. Mine is still 12 days away :coffee:

Stillpraying- Thanks for the thoughts! I'm still just amazed that I've gotten this far!

Dana- Hooray!!!! :happydance: I forget, how far along are you? How do they measure the uterus this early without an ultrasound? I always thought that was only done once you were past about 15 weeks and the uterus was popping above the pelvic bone.

Mediterranean- That all sounds like quite a mess with the striking, poor you! Must be a stressful time right now.

Tomorrow is my appointment day! Hooray! Today I felt quite gross all day, just nauseous, tired and achey. I felt like I had to keep eating to keep the nausea away, but I was full so eating made me crampy. Ugh. I just can't wait to see my little peanut (raspberry now!) and know it's all worth it.

I'm gonna be 8 weeks on thursday. She measured my uterus the old fashioned way ouch lol

Good luck to everyone who has appointments today. :hugs:

Our doctor wanted to find baby's heartbeat with the doppler yesterday. He had the ultrasound scheduled for backup. He found it in about 5 seconds! Such a lovely sound. I could listen to it all day. So although we didn't get an ultrasound I did get to listen to our heartbeat for about 90 seconds. Heart rate is about 165 right now. I gained 3 lbs in two weeks :dohh: Doc just smiled and said I needed to gain some anyway. I guess I need to not give into ALL my guacamole cravings. I go back in 3 weeks for an ultrasound (for sure this time). They'll measure my cervix to make sure there are no problems however he is 90% sure the SCH caused me to go into labor last time. So no SCH this time has me feeling like a rock star.

I hope everyone is doing well! Stay safe in the snow it's affecting you. We have no snow but it's very cold and windy today.

Great news! What a relief. Also, guacamole. Yum!!!

I also has another ultrasound today. Baby looks good and HR was 150's.

Hooray for you all hearing heartbeats!

I have my appointment with the midwife today and am super unsure of what's going to happen there. I doubt I'll get to hear a heartbeat today though, probably have to wait a few days for an ultrasound. It's so hard to wait!

Yay for good news for you ladies!!

Good luck at your appointment missyogi.. I agree it's so hard to wait!!!

Yeah for great appts Ashaford and Sunshine! Sunshine, how far along are you now?

MissYogi, I hope you had / have a great appointment :)

That does not sound fun Dana!!!

Anyone here going to be team yellow?

I"m 8.5 weeks!!

And hopefully team Yellow, although I call it white, because I like that better! lol

TEAM WHITE!!!

So, my appointment was rather anticlimactic. I just got some requisitions for ultrasounds and bloodwork. She said that the dating ultrasound tends to be most accurate at 9 weeks (I had not heard that before) so I should try to book it for next week or the week after. And then I got a bunch of requisitions for blood tests and I think that is supposed to happen around week 11. I got quite confused to be honest, good thing my husband was there to remember it all for me. Also, it sounds like I might not actually get to see the baby or the heartbeat, because the lab tech often doesn't show you and then basically it's a no news is good news scenario. I guess that is the downside of going with a midwife rather than an OB, it's a bit less screening and they can't actually do ultrasounds at their office or anything. So, back to waiting.

Good news! I have my ultrasound booked for next Friday at 11:30! Only one week to wait!

Yeah for getting your first ultrasound book MissYogi! I have my next OB appt the same day as you. My OB has an u/s machine in the office. I'm going nuts with another 8 days wait. I can't help but keep thinking that 3. 5 weeks since my last scan is a long time and a lot can happen in that time.

So glad to hear everyone had good appointments!

Mediterranean the waiting is awful!

MissYogi yay for getting your scan scheduled. That's so strange they don't show you the ultrasound? I hope you at least get to hear the hb.

Sunshine lol at Team White that cracked me up. Glad your appointment went well!

Dana that sounds horrid! I've never even heard of that.

Pink we will be finding out the gender in April. I'm concerned if its not a boy dh will have some gender disappointment to deal with, especially after losing our son... and I don't want him dealing with it when baby is born.

AFM i am worn out from 3 days at Disneyland/California Adventure. Lol

Hi ladies, hope it's​ not too late for me to join you!

My due date is November 25, which is technically still fall I think! I was actually planning to join this group last month when I was pregnant (due date was October 23) but I ended up having a chemical and now I'm pregnant again with no period in between. Nervous and really hoping this one sticks!

In addition to my chemical I also had a second trimester loss in February 2015. Happily I got pregnant again 2 months later and that one stuck - I gave birth to my beautiful healthy DS in January 2016. ❤ Hoping for a sibling for him now!

StillPraying, my second tri loss was a boy too and I was also concerned about my DH because he's always wanted a son, so we found out the sex at 16 weeks with DS so DH would have time to come to terms with it if we were having a girl. We ended up having another boy but I totally understand where you're coming from and think you're doing the right thing by finding out early. :hugs:

Fit_mama welcome!!November is definitely still fall in my book :) FX for a sticky bean for you! The loss was really hard on DH so I'm really hoping its a boy because it would make him so happy.

Let me know if/when you'd like me to add your due date to the front page Ladies :flower:

Sure, please add my due date to the front. It is November 25. :)

I had a bit more spotting last night again. It's always very very minimal, mostly just some slightly brown cm but it still scares me. I was with my mom and she kept trying to reassure me by saying that it's fine because she spotted all through her first pregnancy so I'm probably fine too but I just don't find that helpful because that's just one story. Also, she has a lot of other complications because she has chrones disease so that's probably why she did. Anyways, there is no cramping, and it's basically gone today, just a teensy bit more brown so I'm hopeful it's nothing and maybe I'll see a happy little heartbeat in there at my first ultrasound on Friday! I'm so anxious!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->