FALL 2017 Rainbows~ 7 Rainbows born!

Good luck at your appointment, Sunshine! You have been in my thoughts all morning.

Good luck sunshine!

So I've had crazy cravings for burger this week and I normally don't eat a lot of red meat. I could also go for a bean burrito so I think my body must be looking for protein. I'm giving in to it this week but I can't let myself eat so many burgers for too long or people are going to start questioning my sudden weight gain. And my boobs feel like they are going to pop when I touch them! Ouch!

Sunshine that's fantastic!!!!

Missyogi I've been having similar cravings!

Yay, Sunshine! So glad you are right on track. Did the doctor say why your hcg might have been so high? I hope you are feeling a little relief.

Hope everyone is having a lovely weekend <3

My constant hunger thing is back. I ate a bowl of cereal before dinner. For dinner we had steak, pasta and corn. I ate it all, then ate the rest of the corn. 30 minutes later I'm starving, but we had ice cream. 30 min later and I'm starving again!!! Uuughhhhh!

Hello ladies! Boy am I happy to be on this page. I lost my first born son on Sept 11 ,2016. I was 37 weeks. And only a few days away from induction. 2 weeks ago I got my first bfp. And during a physical for work had a doctor give me a positive test too. Now I'm anxiously awaiting my first appointment and eager to hear the heartbeat. I'm wishing everyone a happy and healthy 9 months with cute chubby babies at the end. &#128522;

MorgansMom, I'm sooo sorry to hear of your late loss. That must have been devastating. Was it ever determined what caused it? Congrats on your recent BFP! I truely hope everything goes well and you have a healthy baby in the end !

Oh my goodness morgansmom that must have been so hard to go through. Wishing you so much luck this time around!

I've been struggling with fatigue a lot lately. My days have just gotten a lot shorter since I can't seem to stay awake past 9 very well or I need a long nap in the middle of the day. Oh well, at least that means I get to sleep through the nausea!

Missyogi that sounds like me lol inwas constantly taking naps and going to bed as soon as my girls did.

What prenatal vitamin is everyone going with?

Oh gosh Morgansmom I'm so sorry for your loss, I can't even imagine how hard it was for you. I'm so glad you've got a bfp and hope that this is your rainbow baby!

Miss yogi I always had afternoon naps during 7-12 weeks, I was knackered, one day I was only awake for 4 hours!! It was absolutely the worst fatigue I have ever had! I don't have to nap anymore now unless I've had a really bad nights sleep, so it does get better!!

Welcome, Morgansmom. I'm sorry to hear of your loss. I hope this will be your rainbow baby. Happy and healthy 9 months to you!

I played golf yesterday for the first time in a while. My doctor finally said it was fine but "listen to your body." I finished about 15 holes and was wiped out. I went home and slept for 2 hours. Then went back to sleep right after dinner. I don't remember being this tired with my first pregnancy.

I am taking Garden of Life Vitamin Code Raw Prenatal. It was the only one I liked that was organic.

Ashaford glad you were able to get out and play some :) Where do you get your prenatal?

AFM :happydance: I made it to 10 weeks! Still getting sick but its not every day. I'm having the worst time with my prenatals though, I have HappyMama gummy vitamins and I just cant. The taste just makes me start gagging. I think I'd rather just swallow a pill :nope: My first ultrasound is this Friday....I'm so scared :(

Stillpraying - I can't wait to hear all about your ultrasound. :) I order my vitamins on Amazon Pantry. They are shipped automatically every two months. I add stuff like paper towels, hand soap and toilet paper to my order so I get 15% off everything. :)

I'm having a bit of spotting and utterly terrified. It's just a bit and basically just brown discharge but I'm so scared. I called the midwife and she said it's very possibly nothing to worry about but to rest tonight. I just wish I could have an ultrasound and know.

Missyogi sorry about the discharge, try to drink lots of water and rest. Did you recently dtd or anything? :hugs:

Ashaford love Amazon! I started creating a baby registry on Amazon ....:blush:early I know but it makes me happy to have one. I'll definitely look for those vitamins, I can't do these gummies :sick:

No, I have honestly been just so nervous we haven't done that since my bfp. It could possibly just be old implantation blood so fingers crossed. I'm honestly just not sure if I should call in sick to work for tomorrow or not. It's really tough as a teacher but I worry that maybe I should rest

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->