FALL 2017 Rainbows~ 7 Rainbows born!

MissYogi Happy 9 Weeks!! so excited for your first scan :happydance: hope you will share a picture! I'm sorry you are having more spotting, but it's reassuring that its brown and you aren't cramping. My sister in law spotted with all of her pregnancies. I'm sorry its so stressful :hugs:

Fitmama I added your date :)

Pink Happy 7 Weeks!

Hope everyone is doing well. If it weren't for my Doppler I don't think I'd sleep at night! 2 more weeks until 2nd tri for me :happydance:

Good luck at your scan Miss Yogi!! I'm sure it will be wonderful. I had brown discharge at 6 weeks 4 days with DS and I totally lost my $hit but everything was fine and I saw a lovely heartbeat at my scan four days later.

StillPraying my doppler was the only thing that kept me sane with my pregnancy with DS until I could feel movement!! If you want to be entertained try eating some ice cream before listening in. I did that during my 12th week and could hear DS going crazy and thrashing around in there. :haha:

Feeling happy and relieved over here! After getting a positive digital (when I didn't with my chemical) I vowed to stop peeing on sticks but last night I couldn't resist and made DH get them out of his hiding spot. The line was a lot darker!! The top pic is 12dpo and the bottom one 16dpo with *very* diluted urine. I know I still have a loooong way to go but it's looking like this isn't another chemical, which is a huge relief.

Attachments

• CYMERA_20170320_203116.jpg
    CYMERA_20170320_203116.jpg
    25.3 KB · Views: 7
Good luck yogi!! Can't wait for an update!!

I agree with you ladies... my Doppler keeps me sane , I plan to try for the first time on Sunday the day before my scan, I'll be 8+0, I found it with my last Dd at 8+4 very easily so fx'd I can find one on Sunday . .. but that's why I'm not trying sooner because if I don't find it I may have a heart attack!!

Hit send before finishing my thoughts...

Fitmama, so glad about your tests!! It's such a relief seeing the lines get darker!!

Pink I tried for the first time at 9+4 and it took a bit (had to youtube because I'd never used one before and the whooshing sound confused me) but I found it :thumbup: I listen every night before I go to sleep :cloud9:

Fitmama your tests are BeeYouTeaFull! I never got positive digis with my chemicals either! So strange, but gotta love when you get that positive digi:hugs: Not being a chemical is the first milestone so cheers to you:happydance: I'd never had a Doppler before but after my last loss being 2nd Tri DH said I could buy one. he laughs at me for using it every night. My midwife said it was great, just not to freak out over the reading or if I cant find it one day. Omg I'll definitely try the icecream, that's hilarious!

My DD (5 year old) is very excited about the baby and has proceeded to announce to teachers at daycare that "my mommy is pregnant". This morning she told the teacher "my daddy put a baby there" (FYI NO clue where she got that!) I told her it was magic. oh man it was so mortifying :shy:

:rofl: that is hilarious and I know embarrassing!!

My oldest keeps patting my boob saying there's a baby :blush: I keep redirecting her to my belly lol.. now she thinks she and baby sister also have babies.. And her mimi is coming to watch them during my scan on Monday and she doesn't know, we haven't told anyone , we want to tell them all after our scan and we have a date in mind for telling them, anyway I'm worried she's going to tell her :haha:

MissYogi I hope your spotting subsides. I had light brown CM between 7 and 8 weeks. All was fine at my 8w3d scan. I'm sure your little one is doing just fine in there.

FitMama - congrats on your dark line! :) That is such a relief.

We heard the heartbeat at 10w and now I want a doppler. I am thinking of ordering one. I have another scan on April 4th and I just don't know how I can wait that long. I hope everyone is feeling great out there. My exhaustion is finally starting to dissipate.

I am due October 7th if you haven't already added my due date.

Ashaford I added you :) I love my Doppler, I recommend them to everyone lol That's exciting you have another scan soon!

Pink did you tell her not to tell or are you hoping she doesn't remember?

AFM I'm supposed to go to prenatal yoga today but it looks like I won't get out of my meeting in time :(

If anyone else wants to be added to the 1st page just let me know:)

Stillpraying, I haven't told her not to tell only because I feel like that will make her want to tell :haha: and she really only mentions it when we are talking about it or random times. I'm just hoping it doesn't come up with them Monday!

I'll keep my fingers crossed for you Pink! lol kids say the darndest things for sure. My dd loves to announce to EVERYONE that "my mommy is preganant" that's how she says it lol

Has anyone had any cravings/aversions? I have an obsession with all things lemon flavored....I bought a lemon meringue pie yesterday lol I swear I heard it calling my name from the bakery....

Stillpraying- I laughed out loud at your dad comment! Mostly because I am a teacher and can totally imagine that happening, although I teacher a bit older kids in grade 5.

Pink- that is so cute about her patting your boob. It's very confusing for the little ones I think. Fingers crossed she doesn't spill the beans, but if she does it might be a cute announcement story anyways.

Fit mama- awesome tests!!

Ashaford- did you hear the heartbeat at 10 weeks on doppler or in ultrasound?

My spotting has gone away again and I'm feeling hopeful and nervous for Friday again! I've got a countdown timer on my computer that stays on all the time. I just have two more days of work, then the appointment and then next week is spring break and we plan on announcing then which is a good thing because I'm worried I might be showing a bit. Obviously it's all bloat at this point but I'm fairly small to begin so I feel like a few people at work have been looking. It will be nice to finally just not worry about hiding my bloat anymore. Also by the time we get back from spring break I'd be 12 weeks and might be showing for real then. Fingers crossed for a happy scan on Friday!

Missyogi fx for your scan Friday! We heard the heartbeat via tv scan at 10+4, I'm pretty sure you should be able to hear it this Friday:thumbup: so exciting, I hope you get a good picture! Do you have a special plan for announcing?

Good luck today, MissYogi! The doctor found the heart beat with the doppler at 10w2d. I was surprised because with our last pregnancy, the old doctor couldn't find it with the doppler at almost 13w. Just goes to show our new doctor is a pro! :)

My appointment with scan is Monday , and it cannot come soon enough . I woke up this morning in hysterics believing I was having another mmc , I've since calmed down and have no reason to believe that but I think my lack of nausea is really bothering me!!

Just a few more days and I will know either way!

Pink I get moments of panic like that all the time:hugs: just the weekend and it'll be your scan!

Missyogi can't wait to hear! Fx for you!! :flower:

Ashaford glad you have a better Dr, that's always reassuring!

AFM had a funny thing happen today. My coworker and I went into work this morning only to find out we didn't have to work today! :dohh: we both had to leave early yesterday so we missed the memo that the whole company had the day off :rofl:

Good luck at your appt Yogi!!!

Pink passion I have my moments too thinking that it could be a mmc like last time and I'd never know. Now that I'm past the point of last time I feel a little better and my Doppler is a huge help!

I just got back from my OB appt and things were great!!! She offered us the abnormalities testing that we could do now and tells the gender. It's about $550 so for now we'll do the Nuchal scan and bloods and if those results are borderline we can get the genetics testing paid by the government. We got to see baby and he/she was moving like crazy, kicking their legs and waving their arms. So amazing!!!! We got to see fingers even. Only two more weeks for my nuchal scan I'll try to post a pic

Still praying you can put my date on the main page now (whew) as Oct 17 /17

Here's a pic of my scan today at 10+3

Attachments

• IMG_0818.jpg
    IMG_0818.jpg
    22.5 KB · Views: 1
Aaaawwww!!!! Little jellybean! <3 Glad your scan went well. It's comforting to know you can have the additional testing if needed but hoping your NT scan is great and you don't need it! Ill add your date :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->