FALL 2017 Rainbows~ 7 Rainbows born!

Eeek good luck Pink, can't wait to hear about it!!!!!

Welcome ttc! :flower:

My first HCG draw is tomorrow and I really hope everything is OK!! I did two ic's, one on Saturday and one this morning to make sure there is progression and they're looking good (top was Saturday, bottom this morning) so hoping that's a good sign!!

Attachments

• CYMERA_20170327_070226.jpg
    CYMERA_20170327_070226.jpg
    24.3 KB · Views: 5
Eeek good luck Pink, can't wait to hear about it!!!!!

Welcome ttc! :flower:

My first HCG draw is tomorrow and I really hope everything is OK!! I did two ic's, one on Saturday and one this morning to make sure there is progression and they're looking good (top was Saturday, bottom this morning) so hoping that's a good sign!!

Wow excellent progression!

Good luck pink!!

That is a great progression fit mama!

Yesterday I called my brother and told him and in a few days we will be announcing to the rest of the family and to the world. Can't wait!

Good luck Pink:flower:

Missyogi that's so exciting you were able to tell someone! Are you planning to do a specific kind of announcement or are you just telling them in person?

Fitmama your tests look lovely! Good luck with your draw tomorrow. Will they call and let you know the numbers?

AFM last week of 1st trimester:happydance:

Ashaford I have the same one! Just ordered from a different company lol I had to youtube what to listen for though because at first I thought the wooshing wowwow sound was the hb lol

Pink hope you're doing well at your scan! :)

Last night at like 930 I had to have homemade chocolate chip cookies. like HAD to.
so I was baking cookies at 930 at night :haha:

Hi ladies :hi:

Sorry it took so long.. it took an hour to be seen then I had to pick up lunch for me and mil and girls since she was watching the girls and then I had to wait for her to leave :haha:

So.... I know you are all anxious....

We have 1 healthy beautiful baby!! Wriggling away measuring 1-2 days ahead of schedule! Nice strong heartbeat! I was honestly surprised that there was only 1 but I'm so HAPPY that all is well and we have a healthy baby!!! :happydance:

I was a bit worried by the shape of the gestational sac on the pic but my Dr said it was the angle of things and that the best pic of baby just made the sac look funny and she said when she scanned up and down all was symmetrical and fine!

Next appointment in 4 weeks and the nuchal scan on May 2nd (5 weeks away I'll be 13+2-3) and maybe get a peekie at the nub, but we aren't finding out gender.. we are team yellow!!

Also my Dr told me today she is leaving private practice in July :sad2: she said I could stay there and see one of their associates or I could find a new Dr and she could help me find one she trusts . ... it's all too much to process right now! She's been such a blessing to me!!!!

Now for what you've all been waiting for.. Here is our baby!!! :)

Attachments

• PhotoGrid_1490642288473.jpg
    PhotoGrid_1490642288473.jpg
    35.9 KB · Views: 1
Oh Pink, that little baby is the cutest! Congratulations!!!

:thumbup:Pink, huge congrats on the great ultrasound! It's so amazing to see the little peanuts for the first time and amazing at how fast they grow in only a couple of weeks!

My OB told me at my last appt that she is also expecting her first and will be leaving for Mat Leave in August which means she wont' be able to deliver my baby :( She is fantastic and I really wanted her throughout. There are 7 OB's here total and she is having a replacement coming from out of town. Her replacement is a new OB, just recently out of school. She told us to think about it and she could pull some strings and get us in with whatever OB we chose. Yeah! She said I'm really healthy and were easy to deal with so anyone will take us. We have some research to do :)

StillPraying, yeah for the last week of the first trimester!

MissYogi, that's exciting that you've told all your family and ready to go public. I gulp at that thought for myself but we haven't even told our families yet.

I'll be 11 weeks tomorrow based on my first u/s. I go for my nuchal scan in less than 2 weeks!https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/images/smilies/good.gif

Sorry about everyone's doctor troubles! So tough when you like YOUR OB.

My scan was great today! Heart rate 167 and baby measuring right on! So happy! But in disbelief everything is so good.

Mediterranean sorry to hear your OB will be out of town, hopefully you find another that you like :thumbup: So excited for your next scan, I hope the 2 weeks fly by!

Pink yay for wriggly bean :happydance: If your dr is concerned about the shape in the pic, I wouldn't worry about it :hugs:I'm sorry to hear your dr is also leaving, that sucks! Hopefully you can do some research on the others in the practice and decide on one you like.

Hoping all of the other ladies are doing well, we haven't heard from a few of them in a while, although I did notice changes in a few signatures. Thinking of you ladies <3

Only 2 weeks until we find out the gender! :happydance:

TTC, congrats on your scan! Was that your first scan?

StillPraying, I can't believe you find out the gender in only two weeks! Is that just based on an ultrasound or are you doing the bloodwork testing for verification also? They don't do the anatomy scan until 20 weeks here so to hear you will know a whole month before that is amazing! I hope is comes quickly for you!

Thank you Meditteranean! Haha it was actually my 4th scan!!!! &#128514; I am under the care of an RE and so I go weekly. But I had an extra one I shouldn't have had because I'm just a basket case.

They don't do the anatomy scan until 20 weeks here either. We're paying for a private scan where they do 3D/4D ultrasounds. The technology is do much better than what they have in an OBs office. We found out at 15 weeks with dd1, and 13 with both dd2 and Luke.

StillPraying that's so cool you'll find out early! How exciting! Any guesses?

I think I'm going to do the panorama or harmony blood tests. So I'll find out from that. But not sure if I will find out from that or wait till 20 weeks &#10084;

That just baffles me that as early on as I am, I could find out what I'm having at 13 weeks! Or I could have already knew by now if I did the genetic bloodwork testing. It's so amazing! Still, I think you were hoping for another boy weren't you? Do you have any feelings what you're having?

I honestly am not sure. Part of me thinks boy, but I think that may be because my last was a boy. I'm okay with either one but a boy would make dh so happy so I'm hoping for him. None of my pregnancies have been alike so I'm really not sure lol

Technology is so amazing with how it has advanced for pregnancy and fetal medicine. Absolutely mind blowing. The information from those blood tests are fantastic as well.

Pink and ttc, congratulations on the wonderful scans!! You ladies must be on cloud nine. :cloud9:

StillPraying my midwives will call me with my results after Friday's numbers come back but in the meantime I'll be able to log onto my account and check them as soon as the lab posts them, it's awesome!!

We had a private gender scan at 16 weeks with DS and it was amazing. We got so many pics, including 3D and videos too. And the sonographer just let us hang out and watch DS play and dance around!! It's really funny how similar his personality is to what we saw that day. <3

Part of me thinks I'm having a girl. I don't know why! I'm sure I'm wrong but my sickness is just so different and I'm just super moody! I don't know though! It's most likely I'll have a third boy I think and I honestly don't have a preference. I love my boy name but only recently chose a girl one we like.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->