FALL 2017 Rainbows~ 7 Rainbows born!

I'm just hoping for a boy for DH....I just feel he's going to be so disappointed if its another girl and that makes me sad :( Especially after losing a boy, I just don't know how he'll react to it.
I really cant base my guess off of my symptoms because all of my pregnancies have been so different.

Fitmama hope you get great numbers!Thats awesome you can look at the results for yourself!

TTC I'm just telling myself I'm going to have a 3rd girl as well lol

I'm really hoping this is a boy!! I'll be fine with either but I want dh to have a boy, he's been wanting one so bad!!

I found the heartbeat on Doppler today��

I didn't have a scan early enough for it to apply to me. My first ultrasound was at 10+4. Ramzi is supposed to be 6-8 weeks for it to be accurate. Did you ask your dr/mw about it?

No I didn't. I only started looking into it today but my ultrasound is a bit confusing as far as orientation so I'm not sure

Pink I can't figure out ramzi theory on my ultrasound either. Like where the heck is the placenta????

You could try posting it in the gender prediction, there are some ladies who are very knowledgeable on it. Just let them know what kind of scan (vaginal or no) and if you know what the angle of the picture is as in top/bottom of your uterus.

So I'm freaking out. My RE wants to take me off progesterone next week. I'll be 9+1. I trust him but I'm filled with anxiety. Anyone else use progesterone? I know I have to trust him but it's so scary.

I don't have any experience with progesterone, sorry. But isn't that normally about when they start weaning you off of it?

It's perfectly normal to go off it around Then, the placenta will start to take over and it'll be fine! I've been on it for several pregnancies and my Dr always tells me after the 9th week it's not necessary but a lot of times they continue it for moms peace of mind. I would trust your dr. The first pregnancy i took it I was TERRIFIED when I stopped it. I even cried. But all was perfect and the next pregnancy I didn't even think twice and this pregnancy I'm counting down the days lol this stuff gives me headaches lol

Well, I got my HCG results back and it's not looking good. Looks like I'm headed for miscarriage #3. :cry:

At 5 w 3 d my HCG is only 1770. Considering I got my BFP at 11dpo I can't see how it could be doubling normally and still be so low. And with DS my HCG at 5 w 2 days was already 4278.

I'll know for sure on Friday. I guess I shouldn't be surprised, but I'm still really sad.

Fit mama I'm so sorry. I don't want to give false hope as I know how frustrating that can be, but a good friend of mine had an early positive and her hcg was 1000 at 5 weeks 2 days. She ended up having healthy full term twins but had been sure she'd miscarry.
I'm so sorry. I know how painful loss after loss after loss is. I pray Friday shows good results.

Pink, thank you. That's tremendously reassuring ❤

Fitmama I'm sorry your results weren't as high as you were expecting but it doesn't automatically mean mc. And no 2 pregnancies are alike. HCG doubles every 2-3 days, and the ranges are very broad. Having an early positive only means there was hcg in your system early on and the test was sensitive enough to pick it up. The tests can't tell you how much hcg is in your system. I think if it was a big concern your Dr would have called you and said so :hugs: hang in there hon. It's not over until it's over.

I'm so sorry fit mama, we don't have those tests here unless you absolutely need them, so I have zero experience, fingers crossed it works out though :hugs:

Here look, if your hcg was 50 at 14 dpo (25 at 11 would easily yield a positive test on today's ones!!) then you have a fantastic doubling time!!

https://i1334.photobucket.com/albums/w660/kittykat7210/image_zpsov8kscsq.jpg

Fitmama - It took some digging but I found my hcg results. I was at 111.2 at 4w. Then at 5w1d I was 1,323. The fertility nurse didn't tell me my 6w results just that "everything looks perfect." I figured if there was anything to worry about she would have told me. I am 12w4d now and doing just fine. I hope everything is okay with you and your little bean. I'll keep you in my thoughts.

Fit Momma, HCG levels have SUCH a huge variance! You can't tell whether your levels are low based on one HCG test. Another would be required to see if it's doubling within 48 hours. Plus, you may have ovulated later or be dating more behind than you thought. I hope you have great results on Friday. If you arent' having any cramping or bleeding you are still ok. I'll be thinking about you .

Hoping for the best FitMama - I agree hcg numbers have such a huge variance!

I haven't been on much lately, I think I'm having a legit aversion to bnb and all the pregnancy talk lol. Making my rounds today though and wanted to pop in!

10.5 weeks - U/S went well today - hb still 150's.

Not sure about due date, will be confirmed in a few weeks but I'll be having a c section so it will be the week before anyways :)

Morning sickness is still a b*tch. That's all I'll say about that... lol

Sunshine I get in phases like that too where I'm just meh about everything pregnancy/bnb related :hugs: sorry morning sickness is still getting you. I started feeling better around...last weekend lol

Hope everyone is having a good day :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->