FALL 2017 Rainbows~ 7 Rainbows born!

Fit Mama, I hope you are doing ok. Have you gotten a second set of bloods yet?

Thanks ladies for your kind words. <3

Sorry I haven't been on here - BandB no longer works on my phone for some reason(?).

I have my next hcg test this afternoon so I should know my results by this evening. I'll keep you ladies posted!

Fx for you Fitmama, really hoping you get good news!

Anyone have fun plans this weekend?

Nearing that 14 week mark....don't really have any symptoms now which is pretty nerve racking even though I know its normal....:wacko: My birthday is Monday and I'm getting my hair done! Very excited as I haven't had my hair done in ages.

Sorry I haven't been on here much recently, I was out of town on vacation and B and B is not working on my phone anymore for some reason. Fit_mama, is yours also just going to a blank screen? You mentioned it isn't working for you either.

Fit_mama- I'm so hopeful for you, and I have heard that the initial HCG really doesn't matter, as long as it is going up so I am very hopeful for your test this afternoon!

Stillpraying- you are getting so far along now!!! Are you showing now?

Sunshine- sorry the nausea is hitting you so hard. It's found me as well, although I haven't been throwing up, just all day nausea.

TTC- I do think it's probably alright to go off of the progesterone, but maybe if you tell your doctor your concerns they would keep you on just for peace of mind?

So I have officially gone public! DH and I sent an email to our extended families and then we posted a cute picture with little socks between our socks on facebook. I know it's early, but we just felt that after seeing a healthy heartbeat and everything looking good our chances of another loss are quite low. Also, if we do experience a loss at this point, we'll definitely go public about that as well. So now I am just waiting for another two and half weeks for our next ultrasound for the first trimester screen. We are both young (DH is 27 and I'm 25) and have no family history of a genetic issue, so we aren't too worried, I'm just excited to see my little tiny heartbeat again!

I'm also having trouble logging on from my phone / ipad. I get the page for half a second and then it goes blank. Grrr..... I can log in from my work desktop computer so I may not be able to get on during my days off.

FitMama, good luck today! I hope for doubling numbers for you!

MissYogi, yeah on the announcement!!!

I wanted to tell my Mom in person but it looks like she may go out west to visit my brother for Easter instead of coming to my place (she lives 8 hrs from me) Go figure, of all times to not come visit me! My Dad is a couple of days away so I will have to tell him on facetime once I'm ready to share.

I'm 11+3 / 11+6 today and I'm still taking my progesterone. I cut mine in half but its so hard to just stop taking it. I'm scared to stop even though my OB told me I could stop taking them last week cold turkey. I think I will stop in the next couple of days but it's still scary. I don't even know if I needed progesterone, as my levels were never checked.

Mediterranean it's great that you're at least cutting the dose in half. Maybe just slowly wean yourself off for the peace of mind? Disappointing you can't tell your mom in person, maybe send her a cute pic via text to tell her? I sent my parents a pic of my digi :flower:

Missyogi so glad you were able to announce! That's such an exciting milestone :) love the socks idea, very cute. Looking forward to your next scan, how far will you be at that one?

Fitmama I hope your blood test went well :flower:

I am showing now, but I'm in that awkward is she prego or is that a lot of pizza? :haha: I'll post a pic on Monday on my 14 week mark :)

Ladies...it doubled!! :dance: It went from 1770 to 3889. Not a crazy increase or anything but it doubled nonetheless!! I was so relieved I burst into tears. When the midwife calls me with the results on Monday I'll ask her if she thinks I should have them checked again next week. Then I'll have my first ultrasound the following week on April 13th.

Yeah the same thing is happening with me when I try to get on here with my phone...the screen goes blank after a second. So annoying. Hope they fix it soon.

Congratulations on the great ultrasound Sunshine, and sorry to hear about the morning sickness - hope it passes soon. If I get to keep this baby I'll also be having a (second) c-section, so my date will be about a week earlier as well.

Hope you have a great birthday weekend StillPraying, looking forward to seeing the bump picture!!

Congrats on going public MissYogi, everyone must be so excited for you!

Meditteranean hope you get a proper chance to tell your parents soon! Will this be their first grandchild? I've never taken progesterone and also have no idea if I need it (I guess not, because I wasn't on it for my pregnancy with DS?) but I understand how hard it would be to give up something that makes you feel safe after a loss.

Hope everyone is enjoying their weekends so far!

Yeah Fit!!!! That is such amazing news!!!!! I'm thrilled for you and felt your relief! I gave my parents their first grandchild, then my brother had a daughter and his gf has a son already close to my son's age. I was never on progesterone before but after 2 losses I needed to try something. Not sure that ps the reason this one stuck but it still makes me feel better. I think I'd take it the full 9 months if I could lol

Congratulations, FitMama!! I had no doubt all was fine. Can't wait till you can see your first ultrasound! :)

Meditteranean, I'm freaking out about stopping progesterone too! I'm supposed to wean off later this week. I'm so nervous! We'll get each other through it &#10084;

FitMama, congratulations! I'm so happy it doubled!

MissYogi, congrats on going public!!!!! That announcement sounds so cute!

I had an appointment with my OB yesterday! She did another ultrasound and everything still looks good. We plan to tell our close family today at a small gathering for my sisters bday &#10084;

Yay fitmama! :happydance: Grow fitbaby, grow!

Stillpraying- I'm sure you look adorable and pregnant with a happy little bump!

Is anyone showing else showing yet? I thought that I was just gaining a lot of mac and cheese weight because I'm definitely a bit pudgier around the middle, but I weighed myself today and I've actually gone done slightly! 135.5 lbs to 134.5 lbs, so not a ton of change at all but it tells me that what I'm seeing is not just mac and cheese, there must be something there! I know it's not baby that I'm seeing but at least things must be getting pushed up which is making me look a bit puffy. I can't wait to start properly showing!

I've made a pregnancy journal finally! Feel free to come stalk, the link is in my signature.

MissYogi now I want macncheese

Ttc glad to hear your appointment/ultrasound went well! Enjoy announcing :flower:

Mediterranean sorry you're nervous about going off the progesterone, hopefully easing off of it will make it easier

Fitmama so glad to hear your numbers doubled! :happydance:

I missed a few dates with everyone's tickers!

Happy 20 weeks Kitty! I can't believe you're half way there! :happydance:

Happy 11 weeks sunshine, I hope the sickness is easing up for you:hugs:

Happy 13 weeks Ashaford, almost to 2nd tri :happydance:

Happy 9weeks to TTC and Pink :flower:

Happy 10 weeks MissYogi! <3

Hope everyone had a lovely weekend, sorry if I missed anyone, I was looking through all of the tickers lol :)

Good morning! Just thinking of you ladies.

I had zero symptoms this weekend. I started to get nervous and let bad thoughts run through my head. This morning I checked the heartbeat with my doppler as soon as I woke up. It really is so reassuring to hear. I was getting a reading of 135 bpm. My next ultrasound is tomorrow at 1. I cannot wait!

I don't have a bump yet but I have been so bloated since about 10 weeks. It's finally starting to go away. My husband keeps touching my belly but I don't have the heart to tell him it's just my intestines at this point. :laugh2:

I hope everyone has a great week! I am just waiting for tax season to be OVER so I can stop working so much. It will be so nice to work 8-5 again soon.

Ashaford so sorry about the bad thoughts, I had that happen in the middle of the night and went and pulled out my Doppler and couldn't find the heartbeat at all no matter how hard I tried. I freaked, but decided to change the batteries because the screen said it was only one bar left and then tried again and there it was clear as day and even a little kicking sounds!! It's a treacherous journey pregnancy after loss!! So glad you were able to get that reassurance!!!

Ashaford can't wait to hear about your scan! I'm in the same no symptom boat as well :hugs:

Pink thank God for dopplers right? Had the same thing happen with mine and the batteries lol

I've made it to 2nd tri....and only one more week until our gender appointment!

Still congrats on second tri!!!!!

Only a few more weeks in first tri hell for some of us!!!!

Sorry I haven't been keeping up with this thread as much as I'd like. I'm super moody and that alternates with feeling crappy then worrying about not feeling crappy enough. Oh boy I'm ready for second tri!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->