FALL 2017 Rainbows~ 7 Rainbows born!

I'm so ready for second tri too!! This first tri is even more stressful this time than any other (probably because of my lack of symptoms )!

Still that's interesting. After I changed the batteries and heard the heartbeat I remembered that I had heard that before that the low battery could affect it that much!! Crazy and I won't make that mistake again lol

Pink I hear you on lack of symptoms. It makes me so paranoid!

I'll be so happy when we are all on to 2nd tri :cloud9:

Here's my tiny bump pic lol

Attachments

• IMG_20170403_160209_836_opt.jpg
    IMG_20170403_160209_836_opt.jpg
    35.2 KB · Views: 6
Still, you are adorable!! Look at that cute little bump!

My symptoms have also been a bit less in the last few days which I hate and love at the same time. I haven't had very severe nausea so I won't be too shocked if it eases up a bit early, but I still think 10 weeks is early for it to ease.

That's such a cute bump Stills!!!

I'm glad you were able to find the heartbeat Pink! I had a moment of panic last night too when I couldn't find the hb either. It took a few minutes but I found it s little over from where It normally is. So relieved!

Cute still!!

I felt the baby move just now and I turned the Doppler on to confirm and sure enough he was kicking away in that one spot!

Still, I love that little bump! :)

Well I didn't have symptoms and worried so my body answered... I have been so nauseous the last two days. I had to chug a ginger ale and eat saltines yesterday. Then this morning I almost tossed my cookies as soon as I woke up. I guess I need to eat smaller meals and snack more often. I seem to remember my blood sugar being squirrelly in the second trimester last year.

I hope everyone is feeling well today. I have my next scan at 1 CST. Can't wait!

Adorable bump Still, you look great!!

Have a wonderful scan Ashaford, can't wait to hear about it! :)

Adorable bump Still!

I'm so unnerved by my symptoms easing. They haven't totally stopped but my nausea has really eased off. Then I worry I should feel baby by now when I read you felt yours pink. I felt little niggles from about this point with my 2yo so now I'm worried. Ugh I have a scan in the morning. I keep telling myself chances are better that things are fine than not.

Try not to worry ttc , it's super early to feel anything and I've only felt baby 2 or 3 times now. I didn't feel my first until 11 weeks and my second 10 weeks. I wasn't expecting anything this early for sure. It's definitely not the norm .... please try not to worry!!

Excited for the scans today and tomorrow!! Good luck ladies I can't wait for an update!!

I'm 12 weeks today!!!! Yippee!!! My next scan is on Saturday! I can't wait!

Happy 12 weeks meditteranean!! Yay for a scan on Saturday! Is it with your Dr or a private place, just asking because I haven't seen anyone scanned on Saturday before :)

Hey guys!! Scan went great! They installed big TVs across the room so I can see everything really big instead of trying to look at the monitor. Our tech asked if we wanted to know the gender. Of course we thought there is no way she'll be able to tell at 13w3d. BUT our little one had a prominent "turtle". It's a boy!! So beyond excited. I was really hoping for a boy. Now we just have to get him here in October.

Attachments

• IMG_0790.jpg
    IMG_0790.jpg
    38.6 KB · Views: 5
Congratulations Ashaford! How fun you found out it's a boy! Your little one looks perfect!

How awesome ashaford!!! Perfect little scan pic!!! Congrats on boy!! Our tech could tell our daughter's were girls from the end of 12 weeks on!! That's so exciting!! EVERYONE I know is having boys lol I hope that means I'm having one too :haha:

Pink keeping my fx for both us getting boys :blue:

Ashaford love the scan pic and congratulations on a boy, that's so fantastic!:happydance:

Mediterranean happy 12 weeks!:flower:

TTC I would not worry about movement. Most don't feel baby until after 15 weeks. :thumbup: fx for your scan tomorrow!

Only 6 more days until I find out gender :wacko:

Ooo still fx'd!!!! I do hope we both get our boys!!!

Pink, my scan is at an ultrasound lab, not a private place. I hope you get your boy!

Ashaford, congrats on the boy!!! It's exciting to know so early on! I'll be 12 +4 / 13 weeks when I go for my next one this weekend but I don't expect them to tell us anything. I think it's standard here. I'll look for signs myself though hehe. Although part of me likes the anticipation but Not enough to wait until birth!

Still, good luck on your upcoming scan! I hope you get the boy you're hoping for also :)

Ashford that is amazing that you found out so soon! Congrats!

Happy 12 weeks Mediterranean! Congrats!

Pink and still fingers crossed for you getting your boys!

Today I got my first maternity clothes! I feel a bit silly because I'm not showing much at all, only a little bump and at the end of the day my pants have to be undone. It's nice though because they make me look actually pregnant not just fat. Hope I start properly showing soon!

Mediterranean! Happy 12 weeks! Can't wait to hear how your scan goes!

Still and pink I hope you get your boys!

Miss Yogi that's great you got some maternity clothes! I hope you feel a lot more comfy!

So I always worry too much. I was quite sick all day. Glad for that! Just praying everything is ok tomorrow!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->