FALL 2017 Rainbows~ 7 Rainbows born!

TTC mine was the worst at 9/10, and easing off at 11/12 weeks.i don't have any sickness now. Looking forward to your scan! At what stage do you do the genetic testing? As in how far long?

MissYogi my nausea came and went for a few days before going away completely :thumbup: that's great you have another scan soon!

Mediterranean I told my family when I confirmed it wasn't a chemical. I knew I'd want the support if something happened. DH told his family right before the 10 week scan and then I announced on Instagram after the scan.

So get this. I called yesterday to get an earlier appointment(was originally 4pm Pacific time) and they had an opening for THAT day (as in yesterday). And DH said no :saywhat: like.....what?! We could have found out YESTERDAY!!! Anyway, my pinata and confetti came in :thumbup: Rainbow pinata for a rainbow baby :cloud9:

Attachments

• 20170409_133642_opt.jpg
    20170409_133642_opt.jpg
    29.4 KB · Views: 31
Oh my goodness! I'd be so grumpy at DH 😂 I can't wait to hear how it goes! Love your piñata too!

I'll be 13+1 for the testing but I should've gotten to go earlier. The MFM office just didn't have an opening!

TTC I was so mad lol I think he's putting it off. I thought they did it earlier, how annoying you had to wait! Do you plan to find out the gender with the testing or do you plan to stay team yellow/white/green (I've heard different ones) lol

Stills good luck tomorrow. Will you be able to find out the sex tomorrow? Is it a private scan? I love the piñata!

Ttc when is your testing? Do you have any feeling what you're having?

Everyone sounds like they are doing well! As for morning sickness, try to embrace that it's subsiding and enjoy not being sick :). I didn't have any so it's not a bad thing. I know my boobs are going to stop being sore anytime now and I'll have to try to reason with myself even though I know it's normal and will happen soon.

Mediterranean lucky for no MS! Yeah we find out gender with a private scan tomorrow at 315!

Still, yay for your ultrasound.. I would have been really sad not to go earlier!! Love the pinata!!

I haven't been sick at all this pregnancy and it has been very unnerving!! Other than exhaustion I've felt pretty normal!! My appointment is at 10am hoping to catch a glimpse of baby with a quick ultrasound but not sure if she'll do one!

Good luck Pink! I hope you get an u/s today . Have you had one yet at all?

Thanks ladies! Med, yes I had one at 8+1. Everything was great, baby was bouncing around and doing great!! Waving hi! It was so cute!!! I have another scan in 3 weeks which is my nuchal!!

I had my scan today! I was absolutely nervous, sitting in the patient room bouncing my knee as the nurse was asking me questions. I didn't know I was doing it, until she reached over and put her hand on my knee - like, "Stop." Lol.

But, I am happy to say that baby was bouncing around and had a great heart beat.

So, happy.

I can't believe it :cloud9:

Attachments

• 20170410_162739_opt.jpg
    20170410_162739_opt.jpg
    29.4 KB · Views: 8
  • 20170410_162825_opt.jpg
    20170410_162825_opt.jpg
    31.8 KB · Views: 5
Awwwwww still!!!!! I'm so happy for you!!! Congrats!!!!!

Ebaurhause, congratulations on the wonderful scan!! It really is so wonderful to see them moving and waving and bouncing!!

Eberhaus, great news! So happy all is well!!!!

Ahhhhhhj Still!!!!!! HUGE congrats ❤❤❤❤❤

Pink did you see baby today? How was your appt?

Still, congrats on the baby boy!!!! I know that's what you were hoping for for hubby! Yeah! I bet he was estatic!
Eb, congrats on the great scan!
We're all getting up there in weeks now. So nice to have you guys to share it with 😁

Ttc, yes I saw baby today :) bouncing around and waving!! So good to know baby is growing well!! Next scan in 3 weeks from tomorrow and that's the nuchal!

So I'm 13 weeks today!!!!!! Yeah!!!!

I have to change work locations due to hazards here (although I have not told work yet) but I will be next week AFTER we tell our families on the weekend. My Mom is coming for Easter so we will have Easter supper on Saturday with my MIL, my SIL, her husband and son and my Mom, and my hubby, our son and myself. I am thinking about having my son wear a shirt that says "I'm going to be a big brother" and have a sweater over it for the first while and then take it off and wait until someone notices :) But I'm open to other cute ways to announce it too . I ordered a shirt for myself that says "And then there were four" I get emotional just writing it. Darn hormones :) I don't think I'll have it in time for the weekend so that is out.

Med - I'm so glad you will be able to tell your mom in person. That will be so special! I love the idea of your son spilling the beans. Very cute idea!

Stills - Congratulations!! I know you are so excited. :) I know so many women having boys this time.

EB - So happy to hear your scan went well.

Pink - I love that you got to see baby wave. So sweet to see them move all around.

I go back on the 18th but I think it's just blood work and doppler. Especially since the doctor confirmed the sex last time I'm betting we don't have a scan. Fingers crossed he'll do the anatomy scan in May. I hope you all are doing well. My nausea wasn't terrible in my first trimester but it went away at 11 weeks and then came back with a vengeance at 13w. Now it's gone again at 14w5d.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->