FALL 2017 Rainbows~ 7 Rainbows born!

MissYogi yay for maternity clothes! I love them lol

Ttc glad you're feeling more confident. Idk if I already said but Happy 9 weeks!

Really worrying about this shoulder pain I've been getting:nope: it's a sign of preeclampsia and one I had early on with dd2 *sigh* let's hope I'm just paranoid.

Still, I had severe preeclampsia with ds1. I was so paranoid the whole time with ds2. You literally can't have preeclampsia before 20 weeks I was told. Definitely call if you're concerned...but the shoulder pain would be coming from internal organ issues and there's just no way you can have that yet. Are you on baby aspirin? I am for the losses and also to prevent preeclampsia again. I definitely don't know a ton about pregnancy but I've been the pre-e basket case for years. Let me assure you after reading numerous medical journals, speaking to some of the best MFMs in the country last pregnancy, and being super paranoid, you do not have preeclampsia at this stage ❤

Ashaford congratulations on being TEAM BLUE!!!!!! :blue: What an awesome surprise that you were able to find out so early! And I know I'm biased but little boys are so much fun. You're going to love being a boy momma. ❤

Med and TTC can't wait to hear about your scans!!

Still I hope your shoulder pain isn't anything ominous but it sounds like TTC knows her stuff so it's probably just one of those annoying pregnancy pains.

Here they won't tell you the sex until you're 20 weeks along, it's crazy!! However if I make it that far (to 9/10 weeks I mean) I'll be having the Panorama test so I'll find out way earlier. I didn't do the Panorama with DS and was so impatient to know that my MIL and I drove to an ultrasound place in Washington State when I was 16 weeks and found out there. :haha:

Oh and Miss Yogi aren't maternity clothes the best?! They have some cute ones at H&M right now but I'm waiting for sales. Not that I don't have plenty from my pregnancy with DS anyway...

Fit mama, I checked at H&M yesterday because I had heard someone else say they had some but I couldn't find the section. Maybe it was just the one I was at. But old navy you had some good stuff!

FitMama my hospital doesn't tell you until 20 weeks either. But I always go to the private ultrasound place and pay to find out haha. That's great you'll be doing the panorama!

Missyogi I like Old Navy's maternity clothes. The section here is so small though, literally one half of a wall lol

I had severe preeclampsia with DD2, and had a traumatic delivery where I almost died, so it's not a new thing for me. Although everyone likes to say "you cant have preeclampsia before 20 weeks" it's actually not true. preeclampsia.org even states that it can show up at any time during pregnancy, but is most common in the third trimester. My OB and Midwife already warned me that the symptoms could start showing up earlier, especially if you've had it before. And I am on baby asprin. I'm hopeful that maybe I'm getting them from sleeping weird or whatever, but it's the same way that I had them with DD2, so it makes me nervous. I also caught some sort of cold thing from my girls, so maybe that's just causing body aches. Thank you for all of the encouraging comments ladies :flower:

Oh still! I really hope it's just aches from sleeping weird! I'm sorry you had it so bad with DD2. Almost died and lost my son with it so trust me I get the worry and concern. You'll be in my prayers.

I graduated the fertility clinic today!!!!!

Fx neither of us has to go through it again :hugs: though it is nice to know someone who's been through that rollercoaster too! Why is it that it's never "oh I had a mild case of pree" no it's always well I almost died, or baby almost died (or both), or had an emergency c section....i feel like it's only extreme which freaks me out lol I did not have it with dd1, so maybe I can get lucky again. My biological mother had pree that turned into toxemia and had an emergency csection.

What does that mean you graduated the fertility clinic? Like you're reffered elsewhere now?

I hope so too!!!! I think the baby aspirin truly helps! Last time I was told it lowers the risk by 75%! Hoping we will both be ok!

And graduating means they are done seeing me! It's kind of special because they give you a cute onesie for baby and it basically means you have a healthy pregnancy and can move on to normal care with an OB!

Ttc that's so exciting :happydance: that's got to be such a fantastic milestone to reach!!

Congrats on graduating TTC. I have several friends who went through that. It is such a happy milestone. :)

I hope you celebrate with some cake or dinner or something!

Thank you guys so much! I think we're going to try to go to dinner tomorrow night! I have been so emotional all day just because i didn't think I'd get to this point again.

Happy graduation ttc, what a huge milestone! :happydance: So happy for you and hope you enjoy your celebratory dinner.

Still and TTC, pre-eclampsia sounds so scary, I really hope you both avoid it this time.

Miss Yogi our H&M doesn't have a ton of maternity selection, maybe 3 full racks, but it's still an improvement over the selection they had when I was pregnant with DS. They do have a lot more baby clothes now though. 👍 Still I like Old Navy too but ours also have poor selection (or at least the one by my work does). I did manage to find some cute things with DS though. And I find their regular stuff works well too if you go up one size. Our Old Navy does have a great selection of baby clothes though.

I've never been in a H&M. lol I want to try the bigger Old Navy in one of the other cities near us to see if their maternity section is bigger. Their regular shirts work pretty well, and I've heard their maxi skirts work as well but they didn't have any of those last time I went.

Is there anyone who wants to be added to the front page who hasn't yet?

Only 4 more days until my ultrasound :happydance:

O do you mind fixing my due date I goofed and thought it was the 6th but it's the 5th! :) thank you!

Yay for ultrasound in 4 days!!!

Ttc congrats on graduating!! How sweet and special they've given you a onesie!!!

My cervix has been hurting lately, not all the time but sometimes when I pee... anyone else?

I don't think my cervix hurts but I had my us Tuesday and the tech was kind of rough. She had to push pretty hard to get measurements of my cervix. I had some spotting last night through this morning. It's gone now but I was kind of crampy too. I am hoping it is just irritation from the ultrasound. It's still so scary.

:hugs: Ashaford, spotting/cramping is always scary. Even if you know the probably cause it still freaks us out! Hopefully it doesn't come back.

Pink I'll fix it :thumbup:

Here's my 12 week bump pic - or lack thereof. I notice quite a difference but no one else would . Luckily, as we still haven't told family and I have t told work yet.

Attachments

• IMG_0840.jpg
    IMG_0840.jpg
    34.7 KB · Views: 11

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79