FALL 2017 Rainbows~ 7 Rainbows born!

Very cute Meditteranean!

My bloat seems to be slowly fading and hopefully I'll gain my bump too!! Although with #2 I didn't start showing until nearly 20 weeks! So I suspect the same this time!

Love your little bump, Med! It's crazy how we feel so different so fast but no one can really notice.

Mediterranean, cute bump! I love that sign too!

Pink my bloat bump is going too but none of my pants are fitting comfortably!!!! My c section scar is bugging me lately! So I got a couple maternity pants.

What a cute bump Med!! It looks like mine with my pregnancy with DS, I had such a flat stomach back then... I got diagnosed with DR after DS was born and it sucks. I'm only beginning to get my abdominal strength back and I know I'll look pregnant super early this time. I told DH if my stomach doesn't get back to normal after baby #2 I may need a tummy tuck. I really don't want one, but I also don't want to look pregnant for the rest of my life. :( Have any of you ladies ever had DR?

Asha hope the spotting stopped! It's always so scary even when it's harmless.

After thinking I was having a pretty easy pregnancy I started feeling seriously rough about 3 days ago. I've been sleeping from 7 PM to 6 AM and still feel like a zombie. :sleep:

Fitmama 6 weeks was about when it all hit me too lol FX the symptoms don't hit you too hard:thumbup:What is DR?

TTC maternity pants are so comfy! Soon as my pants started getting tight I said forget it and pulled out my maternity stuff.

Ashaford is the spotting gone?

Mediterranean your little bump is so sweet! Love the sign too.

AFM going shopping after work for an easter dress to wear with my girls. only 3 more sleeps until my scan...the weekend should be pretty busy though so hoping it goes by quickly.

The spotting is gone, thank goodness! ☺️

Good luck on Monday, Stills. Hope everyone is having a good weekend!

Hope everyone is having a lovely weekend! Took our girls to an egg hunt today. DHs sister was suppose to come for a visit but her flight got canceled:( everyone is pretty upset. Trying to arrange with her to come out for dhs bday in June instead.

My scan got moved up to 315 :happydance:

Ashaford, I'm glad the spotting has stopped 👍

Still, how was your scan ?

Here's a pic of mine today. I don't know why my pics post sideways. I was in and out in 15 mins. I'll get to see babes again in 10 days at my OB Appt

Attachments

• IMG_0847.jpg
    IMG_0847.jpg
    29 KB · Views: 13
My scan is Monday!

Love the photos!!! Did the tech take any guesses on gender?

No, the tech was not giving anything away. I asked her to see a nub shot before my hubby was allowed in but she said she couldn't show me that area :(. It's not guaranteed and she wouldn't be telling me her opinion. Oh well..... I'll stay in suspense a little longer

Oh that sucks! Can you see the nub in any of the photos you got?

Ooooo I'll check:thumbup: I wasn't looking for it before when i saw them, I just did the whole "baaaaabbbbyyy!!!" Hahaha.

Mediterranean, that's a tough one. If what I'm thinking is the nub is correct, at first it looked angled, but it seems to be parallel so I'm hesitantly leaning:pink: lol

Med, depending on your gestation I'm going to guess boy!!

Still and Pink, thanks for the guesses :). Looks like we're 50/50 so far lol. Pink, I was 12+4 based on my ultrasound or 13 even based on O date when I had the scan. I'm anxious to get the results and have another hurdle complete! My Mom may be coming for Easter so we'll tell everyone over the weekend. I'm soooo excited to finally tell them.

Has anyone else not told their families yet or is it just me? 🙊

Med, I have no idea what to look for in the nub so I'll just toss out a random guess of boy!

One more week for me until my next ultrasound! I'm super nervous now, I just keep thinking about that tiny little heartbeat and how delicate it is, but trying to think positive thoughts. My nausea seems to really come and go lately so it gets me nervous when I'm feeling really good.

Mediterranean, great pics! I kind of think the profile looks girly. But I'm not great at guesses. I hope telling your family goes well ❤

MissYogi, It is totally ok at this point to have your sickness getting better! No worries. And I think everything will be fine at your ultrasound. ❤

I'm sorry I haven't checked in much. My sickness is kind of getting the better of me! Lol! Why it's getting worse at nearly 10 weeks is beyond me! Tricky baby! I'll have a scan and see my OB Thursday so I'm looking forward to that. Then only 3 weeks till the genetic testing and nuchal scan ❤

Oh Still! Forgot to wish you good luck tomorrow ❤

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->