FALL 2017 Rainbows~ 7 Rainbows born!

Ashaford I haven't had any nausea since week 13. Other than headaches I feel fantastic. My appointmrnt is also on the 18! Lol do they normally do the anatomy scan at the 20 week mark for You?

Mediterranean I think the big brother shirt sounds so cute! Happy 13weeks! Last one of first tri :happydance:

I want to go shoooppppiiiing! Lol

Congratulations Still!!! So thrilled to hear about your Baby Boy!! :happydance: You must be just over the moon.

So happy to hear about the other great scans too. :thumbup:

That's such a cute way to tell your family Med, can't wait to hear what their reaction is! We're planning something similar for when we eventually tell (which won't be anytime soon). We're going to get DS a onesie that says "Oops they did it again" and then "I'm going to be a big brother" further down and just wait for people to notice. :haha:

My scan is on Thursday. Surprisingly I'm not that nervous yet though maybe that will still change...Right now I'm too sick and tired to be nervous. It doesn't help that DS has pink eye and has been up screaming for most of the last two nights.

Fitmama so exciting to have a scan soon! Sorry about DS, pink eye is so miserable:hugs:

Going through all of my girls clothes they've outgrown to sell at the second hand store. Is it weird that I'm sad to part with them? I've found a few things that are gender neutral that baby can wear too tho so that's good.

I had a midwife appointment today and got to hear the heartbeat on the doppler! Such a relief! Now I just wait until Monday to see my little baboo.

That's great yogi!!! So glad!! :)

Anyone team yellow? Anyone giving you a hard time about it? Our families (dhs both sides) keep going on and on about how we need to find out!!

DH and I only just decided to be team yellow! We haven't told anyone yet though, so I'm not sure how they will react.

MissYogi yay for heartbeat! Exciting you have a scan coming up :) what made you decide team yellow?

Pink I'm sorry your families are badgering you about finding out. You could always use the "oh they couldn't tell " line if you want to passify them. My sister was team yellow for most of her babies, we never pestered her. Maybe try to make it fun for them and have everyone place their bets on the gender. Have a simple prize, like dinner out or Starbucks or something :thumbup: And OMG I JUST NOTICED YOUR LOCATION:rofl: Texas really is it's own country :haha:

I got to go shopping for boy clothes today :happydance:

MissYogi, yeah for hearting the heartbeat!!! It's such an amazing sound !

Pink, did you find out in your previous pregnancies what you were having?

This is my last day working at this site..... it's a little sad today. I will miss a lot of people here. I'm excited that I'm only two days away from telling our families though ! :happydance:

Yes we found out with both girls, our second was supposed to be a surprise but the ultrasound tech blurted it out at our nuchal scan at 13 weeks!!

I found out with all of my babies because I'm impatient and I HAVE to know lol. And this time I was afraid if he was a girl, we'd need time to process that. My sister stayed team yellow except with her last (4th) because she had to do the genetic testing.

Is anyone else planning to find out?

Just wanted to update! Baby looked great today! Measuring 3 days ahead now and heart rate 177 ❤

Attachments

• IMG_7799.jpg
    IMG_7799.jpg
    34.1 KB · Views: 1
awwww TTC!! look at those lil legs! :cloud9: Great heartbeat, and measuring ahead is awesome!

Not very good news from my scan I'm afraid. :nope:

We have a lovely heartbeat of 136 bpm and baby looked well but he/she was measuring 6 days behind by ovulation date. I got a positive opk on cd18 so I'm pretty certain of when I ovulated. Not to mention if I shave 6 days off that would have to mean that I got my BFP at only 5 dpo instead of 11 dpo which obviously isn't possible.

DS always measured bang on at ultrasounds. My first baby measured behind and I lost him at 15 weeks. This definitely feels like a repeat. :(

Fit mama! I'm sorry you have this anxiety! My RE was adamant that baby can measure up to a week behind and everything be just fine. I don't want to give obnoxious false hope. But babies catch up and have growth spurts all the time. That heartbeat is super good. Measuring isn't exact. Try to stay positive. I'm thinking of you.

Fitmama ultrasounds are not 100% this early, they can be off by up to a week. With Luke he was measuring bang on and I still lost him at 15 weeks. OPKs only tell you when you have a surge, but can't actually tell you when/if you Od. Then you also have to factor in implantation. As to when you got a bfp, you actually could get one that early according to my OB. There are so many factors to consider hon, I know it's hard, but don't count yourself out and assume the worst so soon :hugs:

Thanks ladies for your kind words as always. :hugs:

I'm not going to give up on Baby but at the same time I'm being realistic. My nightmare would be yet another pregnancy dragging out to 15 weeks only to result in a loss. :nope:

When I was pregnant with DS I prayed all the time and promised God that if he let me keep him I'd never ask for another baby again...I know it's completely illogical but I almost feel like I'm being punished for being greedy.

When I talk to one of the midwives (which probably won't be until after the long weekend) I'll see if they can send me for another scan to check progress I guess. Limbo hell is the worst.

God doesn't punish us for wanting hon. The Bible even talks about children being a blessing and that God knows the desires of your heart. He would not tell you "ask and you shall receive" if He didn't mean it :hugs: just hold on and try to remember that in these early weeks nothing is ever 100% and there are a million variables that come in to play. Focus on that healthy heartbeat you heard <3 one milestone at a time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->