FALL 2017 Rainbows~ 7 Rainbows born!

My ultrasound went great and baby is measuring right on track. Already passing tests with flying colours with a 1 in 18608 chance for trisomy 21! Hooray! How they come up with such an exact number will always be a mystery to me. I'll post my pic later on.

Yeah for great news Yogi! Did you do the testing you pay out of pocket for? (Panorama or other name?). I just had the first part of my testing last week so I don't go for the second set of bloods until 15 weeks and the. I'll get the ratio. My dr did send an email to say the scan was normal though 😂.

TTC I stopped my progesterone recently too. I cut mine in half for a week and then stopped all together. It was scary but glad I don't have to remember to take it now.

Ashaford good luck on the reveal! It's exciting ! I don't think I'll find out before the reveal if we decide to do that. I'm not good at keeping secrets or acting hehehe.

I'll be 14 weeks tomorrow !!!!

Med- nope, I don't pay for it at all. It was just the first trimester screen that tests for genetic abnormalities. It's all covered by our health care.

Hi girls. I hope you are all doing well. I'm gonna be 13 weeks on Wednesday. I saw baby a couple of times and found the heartbeat on my doppler today. Nausea is finally tapering off, I'm on my way to gaining the pounds I lost during first tri! I've been having trouble believing I'm carrying a baby, even after seeing him/her several times. I'm hoping we can start bonding when I feel movements! My due date is October 25th. 😊

Hi Dana! You and I are almost the exact same in our due dates! I'm due just 3 days after you! I also find it pretty unbelievable, even after seeing and hearing baby. Hopefully feeling movements starts early so I feel like it's really there. I think I also find it hard to believe this is MY baby, not just some pictures of someone else's ultrasound.

Here is my pic from today!

Attachments

• 20170417_153916.jpg
    20170417_153916.jpg
    38.7 KB · Views: 0
MissYogi cheers to having a great appointment :) love the photo!

Mediteranian yay for 2nd tri!!!

Dana so glad you're doing well:flower:

Yay missyogi!!! Such a cutie already!!! :)

Love the announcements!!

Med happy second tri!!

Still happy 16 weeks!!!

Dana I'm having trouble connecting also, I hope it gets better after my 13 week scan, I think I'm just worried they will tell me something is wrong!!

MissYogi - I love that scan! Such a cute little one already! :)

Good luck today, Still! My appointment is not until 3:30 cst. This day is going to go by so slow!

Great scan Miss Yogi!!!
Dana, glad the ms is getting better now.
Good luck to everyone today on their appointments!
Sara, is your gender scan a private one?

Welcome to 2nd Tri Mediterranean!! :happydance: My gender scan was a private one.

My appointment is in 30 minutes...so nervous.

Good luck today Ashaford!

Dana love finding the heartbeat :happydance: would you like to be added to the front page? I always find I'm too nervous and worried in 1st tri to really bond. But now that I know the gender I'm finding it easier to bond and get excited:hugs: Do you plan to find out or stay team :yellow:

Pink when is your appointment?

Ashaford can't wait to hear your update:flower:

AFM, appointment was good although a little weird having the same OB i had with Luke. But baby is doing great, he's super active :) the doc had to chase him around with the doppler lol my OB did a quick ultrasound check on him which was nice. Also did the other half of the genetic screening today, should hopefully have those results next week. My blood platelettes are a little low :( i was annoyed because they scheduled my next appointment for a month out and with a different doctor so I had to get that fixed. :growlmad: But got my anatomy scan scheduled for May 15th :happydance:

Hi ladies,

Glad to hear you had a good appt Still!

Mine did not go so well. So I opted to have my results after only the first part of the nuchal test. It's not as accurate and could cause false positives of Down syndrome. If the results came back with the limit, I would get the panorama testing done which is more accurate, tests for additional abnormalities and will tell gender. My results came back with a high probability of downs so I just went for the panoarama test and should have that back in 5-7 business days with conclusive results and a gender (if we decide to be told) It's not the results I wanted to hear but knew the chances were greater with it only based on the first part. My due date also changed from Oct 17 to Oct 12. I had thought Oct 14 based on O so it's closer now. I'm that much further along now. I'll be 15 weeks now on Thursday

Mediterranean :hugs: I'm sorry the news was not as positive but just remember that NONE of those tests are 100%. I do know a lot of people who's NT scan gave a high probability of downs, and it was wrong (my sister is one of them).I hope the panorama gives you some more reassurance :hug: Try not to stress hon. But exciting that you are farther along :happydance: Do you think you will choose to find out the gender? I'll fix your due date :)

Thanks Still :) I'm not as panicked as I have been. I'm going to wait until our results come back next week and pray they show a minuscule probability. We opted to get the gender determined but I don't think we will decide to find out with the results. Maybe hold out or do a gender reveal party. Do you know what the ratio was your sister was told her chances were? Did she have to do the anmiocenthesis test?

I'll have to ask her about the numbers. They didn't like how things looked on the NT scan, so they had her do the Harmony test. She didn't do the amnio, she told me even if she had gotten a high probability from the harmony, she wouldn't have done amnio, she didn't think it was worth the risk. Even with amnio it's not 100%.

:hugs: Med, that is so stressful but so many people have this happen and it turns out to be fine. I will pray that your tests all come back clear.

I spoke to my midwives office today and told them about my concerns so they sent me for an emergency scan today. Baby had grown minimally but as I suspected the heart had stopped beating. I am doing okay. I'm actually pretty grateful that it's over and didn't drag out until 15 weeks like my first loss.

I'll miss you ladies and will check back soon. In the meantime I'm going to enjoy some wine and sushi. Silver linings. ❤

Fitmama :hugs: I'm so sorry to hear this :( I'm sure you must be relieved to have answers since you already had that gut feeling...sometimes instincts really do tell us a lot, but I was really hoping it would be wrong. I can totally understand being grateful to have things end now and not having it drag on. I hope we see you back around here soon I'm sure I speak for all of the ladies here that we are all here for you if you need to talk. We know what its like <3 Be gentle with yourself hon, enjoy your wine and sushi!!:hug:

Oh Fit Mama I was praying for good news for you. It's so heartbreaking and most of us know the feeling all too well. It's a good way of looking at it that it happened sooner rather than later. You're in my thoughts and thank you for your prayers as well. Take care of yourself Hun.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->