FALL 2017 Rainbows~ 7 Rainbows born!

Ashaford great to hear your quad screening came back normal, always great to get good news :flower: your cake sounds delicious lol

Med that's fantastic news:happydance: will you know the gender beforehand or will you be surprised at the reveal also? So fun!

Pink aww lil gummybear! Exciting your next scan will be on a better machine, I hope you get some fun nub shots for us all to guess on! I'm sure the placenta is worrying, but you still have lots of time for it to move :hugs:

AFM decided to cancel the "walk in" appointment they had me listed for and scheduled with a different dr for 2 days after my anatomy scan. This OB is actually the head of the OBGYN department so hopefully we like her.

Still,

We will also be surprised at the gender reveal along with everyone else. The other part is only our families know we're expecting so all our friends just think it's a get together. We will be telling them I'm pregnant AND then finding out the gender with them! Looks like it will be next Friday evening now. Another week of wondering and anticipation :)

Happy 13 weeks TTC!

Happy 15 weeks Dana!

Kitty!! 24 weeks!!! Happy Vday hon:happydance: my favorite milestone!

MissYogi yay for 2nd tri :dance:

Med did you decide on the gender reveal party?

AFM stockpiling my cloth diapers! Anyone else planning to cloth diaper?

Hope everyone is doing well :flower:

The baby looks great! Nuchal measurement was 1.7, nasal bone present, heartbeat 150, anterior placenta just barely over scar so should move up! The tech said she already knows what it is, ugh that made me so badly want to ask, but I didn't, I stayed strong (Team yellow)! She only gave me pics that did not include a nub so we are none the wiser!!

Attachments

• 5.2.17_0002.jpg
    5.2.17_0002.jpg
    23.1 KB · Views: 3
  • 5.2.17_0005.jpg
    5.2.17_0005.jpg
    21.6 KB · Views: 2
Still - I am thinking of doing cloth diapers too. What brand are you going with? I am worried about buying the wrong size. We were both huge babies but what if we end up with a small one? What are you doing as far as sizes?

Pink - OMG! That little one is so precious!! congratulations!

Thanks still!!!! Hey you're almost halfway!

We're planning to cloth diaper too. At least for awhile. I have a stash of prefolds and will just need some new covers.

I cloth diapered dd1 from birth to 2.5 and dd2 from birth to 7 months! I just couldn't keep up with it with both of them but it was great while it lasted!!

TTC prefolds seem to be the most cost effective option, but my DH requested nothing that he has to "fold" around baby, and no snappis/pins etc lol

Ashaford I'm getting a variety of brands/styles/sizes. This is my first time with cloth diapers so I want to try them all to figure out which style I like. I plan to do disposables for the first few weeks anyways, and then start cloth once he is big enough to fit in them. I've gotten a few newborn sizes that are like 6-18 lbs and some size 1 that are 8-20lbs or something like that. I like having options haha.

Pink so glad your scan went well and you had all great results!

AFM starting to get heartburn now. I don't believe in the wives tales of "heartburn = lots of hair" :haha:lol I had TERRIBLE heartburn with dd1, and she was born with very little hair and didn't have much hair until she was about 3!

Ooh sorry you have awful heartburn!!!!! I had none with ds1 and thought some people must exaggerate..... cue my embarrassment. With ds2 it was HORRENDOUS! Haha I deserved it though :rofl:
Yes Still prefolds aren't convenient 😂 I have had them since ds1 though so I figure I may as well reuse what I have. If this is another boy I might splurge on some AIO just because he won't need much at all!

Still, I brought my the note from my Dr containing gender to the bakery and will be having a cake made with either pink or blue icing inside so we will know when we cut the first piece :) Only two days away. Eeekkkkk!
Sorry to hear you are having heartburn, are you taking anything? I've never had heartburn but I hear it's not pleasant.

Pink, congrats on the great scan! I cant believe how many of you have been offered so early to be told by the techs what you're having. They would never do that here. I couldn't even get mine to show me a nub shot!

Mediterranean that's so exciting :happydance: can't wait to hear!! I had to pay for a private scan for the gender, my hospital won't tell until 20 weeks. Lol

Med, so exciting!! Can't wait!

Still, I am definitely planning on cloth diapering, hoping to use cloth exclusively. I'm a nervous about the learning curve, but then again I expect there will be a huge learning curve with everything to do with having a first baby!

My scan went well! Nuchal fold measured 1.5 and baby measured 13+5 with great hb still. Waiting on blood work but hopefully all is well! ❤

Attachments

• IMG_8151.jpg
    IMG_8151.jpg
    25.1 KB · Views: 3
  • IMG_8152.jpg
    IMG_8152.jpg
    21.4 KB · Views: 1
Are your ladies boobs still sore and if not when did they stop being sore to touch? Mine weren't sore any more with my son at 15 weeks and with this one they are still sore.

Med my boobs didn't hurt in first tri with this one but started getting sore in 2nd lol they were randomly just sore or tender. With dd2 they hurt in 3rd tri.

Ttc aww!!! So sweet little baby. Keeping my fx for your bloodwork! I'm guessing :blue: for you lol

MissYogi do you know what style you plan to use?

Med, mine have hurt since the very beginning and still do. Especially around the nipples.

Ttc, looks great! You must be so happy for good results!

Still, I am not really sure because my mom has offered to pay for diaper service for me so I'll just use what they give. I was reading the website and it does say we will need our own covers, so they aren't the type where they are all combined. I'll have to research them a bit more.

MissYogi if you are using covers it's either prefolds, flats, or fitteds. That will be so nice not to have to do the laundry!

We had our gender reveal party last night and...... it's a girl!!!!
One of the happiness moments of my life!!!

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=997081&d=1494109130

Mediteranian congrats on team :pink: so so happy for you! Cake looks fancy!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->