FALL 2017 Rainbows~ 7 Rainbows born!

Woah woah woah all the babies all of a sudden! Congrats ladies!

Lol miss yogi I half assumed you were going to say you had your baby too :rofl:

Congrats Dana and Asha!! All of these rainbows just makes me so teary eyed....<3 I need to update the 1st page now!

Pink so glad to hear your scan went well!

How are the rest of you ladies doing?

I feel like a ticking time bomb, very very stressed. I just hope they get baby out ASAP. They want to avoid NICU time which I truly truly appreciate but the stress of the cholestasis and failing placenta is so hard. I’d rather have him in NICU than not at all. :cry:

You ladies all give so so so much hope that we will get our happy endings. So very very happy for you all!

Wow congrats Still, Dana and Ashaford!!!! I can't believe you've all have babies in such a short amount of time! And they've been all boys!!!

It's exciting to see who will be next.

Ttc, are you having a c section or having baby come naturally?

Pink, do you still not know what you're having?!

I've been trying mild techniques and food to get things going since I've been 2 cm for a few days now. I'm just ready to,get this baby out. I've had a lot of pressure the last couple of days and feeling a lot of tightening.

Med! Good to see you on here! I hope things get started for you soon! Have you tried a birth ball? I’ve also seen this crazy eggplant dinner recipe that’s supposed to put you in labor! I’m sure you can’t wait!!!!
I will be having a c section. I don’t feel comfortable being induced for a vbac and my gut says baby doesn’t need the stress of labor.... with my placenta being so calcified it’s also a higher risk of retained placenta which I had with my first birth and hemorrhaged.... basically I’m too scared to do a vbac.

Lol miss yogi I half assumed you were going to say you had your baby too :rofl:

Nope, luckily baby is still cooking because I still need a bit of time to get ready! Although we were with some friends last night and one of them kept saying he was pretty sure baby was coming on October 2nd, which I was like, ummm, that's Monday.... no thanks, not yet!

I had been feeling like baby was coming early for a while, about a week ago I just really started feeling anxious and nervous that I might not make it to at least 37 weeks but it seems like I will make it there now. Everything is still going well, still feeling quite comfortable, mobile and able to do things so I'm not too anxious for baby to get out now or anything. I have my home visit with the midwife this week so there we will discuss more about the home birth plans. It means that tomorrow I have to seriously clean the house so they don't think we are unfit parents who live in squalor!

Ttc, you need to do whatever makes you most comfortable and best for baby. I don't blame you at all for wanting another c-section. When do you get your date? I've never heard of eggplant to induce labour. I've been eating spicy, pineapple, black licorice and raspberry leaf tea. I'm trying to stay away from massage and accupunncture but we'll see.

Pink, good for you, that's some willpower!

MissYogi get everything done ASAP, it'll be less stress once it is and you can hopefully relax for a bit before baby comes.

I was convinced baby would be early but he wasn't. I feel like third tri is just a lot of anxiety wanting to have everything ready and prepared for baby's arrival :)

Missyogi good luck with your home visit :)

TTC you already have a date for your csection right? Hang in there hon :hugs: I'm sure you're under a of stress worrying over baby's health :hugs: it sounds like csection is definitely best for you and baby!

Med good luck with the home remedies! I found them a great way to pass the time. I was convinced they'd work since I was already 3cm....nope. lol

Thanks still! I do have a date at 39 weeks but mfm says it’s moving to 36... so next week! It’s sad because everything was all planned but I’m just praying all goes well and he does just fine.

Congrats to all the little ones that have arrived!!! So special.

3 weeks for me! I'm so ready. Having very bad BH and painful cramps every day. As well as nausea and lightheadedness. Hope it doens't last for 3 weeks!! Got checked yesterday and I'm still closed, so just normal pregnancy pains over here.

I'm also having painful cramps and Braxton hicks and pressure. I didn't have it like this with my other 2. Curious if it's a sign of things happening sooner?!

I'm not sure!! It's pretty intense and all day long for a few days now. I guess we'll see, but I definitely didn't have this last time...

I had those cramps and painful bh pretty much all of third tri. My Dr said it was because it wasn't my first baby :shrug: I was also already 3cm by 37 weeks.so maybe you're both already dilating since it's not your first either??

DH checked me the other night and said I was still closed (he's a DR, just to clarify haha). Yesterday I had a much better day, and wasn't in as much pain. YAY! Hoping he moved to a more comfy position and will rest easy for awhile!

At my midwife yesterday I was checked and am 80-90% effaced, very soft cervix and about 1 cm!!

Wow pink! That’s awesome! I was 100% and 2cm at 36 weeks with my first (had been on bedrest for ptl etc) and labor went so fast. I hope it’s easy and quick and a sign you don’t have much longer to wait!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->