FALL 2017 Rainbows~ 7 Rainbows born!

Oh my goodness TTC - I'm so sorry. What are the plans between now and then? Is there any sort of relief or remedy other than delivery?

Dana- I am so hopeful for you that everything works out well! Either way, I know you are going to have a beautiful, healthy baby soon.

TTC- That sounds so tough! I had to google what it meant but it sounds like getting your little one out soon is the healthiest option for everyone. Can't wait to see photos!

Ashaford- keep your legs tightly crossed and your bum clenched until Sunday! If anything starts happening before then just push him back in!

Hey ladies sorry for not responding to everyone, but I'm in labor:wohoo:

Our first fall rainbow on the way?! :yipee: :wohoo:
Praying all goes smoothly for you!!! Can't wait to hear all about it!!!!

Good luck Still! Can't wait to see your beautiful rainbow!

Will post story/pics later but:
Wyatt Eugene Kunhardt was born 9/27/2017 at 9:11pm 6lbs4oz 17inches we're doing awesome! Thank you all for your thoughts and well wishes!
Can't wait to see who rainbow #2 will be!

Awww congrats!!! How exciting!!!����

How are the rest of us doing? Asha on labor watch for you now!

Congrats on the new baby!!!

I went to the hospital wednesday morning because I was spotting. I felt like crap but they still sent me home.

Thursday morning I woke up with a pad full of red blood so I had to go in again. I had really bad contractions and after testing me they found out my water was trickling. So they gave me an emergency c section because Mr Eli was still feet first!

Elijah Jonathan came out at 36 weeks and 1 day weighting 6.6lbs and measuring 18 inches long. He spent a day in the nicu because of funny breathing but now he's in the room with us. Breastfeeding is going good. 😄 The only thing is that he arches back his neck a lot. He was doing that in one of my last ultrasounds. We will see the doctor tomorrow.

I hope everything is well for you guys!

Wow Dana!!!!!!!! That sounds stressful but I’m so glad he’s here safe and sound! Congratulations ❤️

Omg!! Congratulations Still and Dana!! I can't wait to see pictures.

We went in for a check up Wednesday and my fluid levels were on the low side of normal. Brady's heart rate was a little low and he was measuring very large. The doctor said I just have something in my gut telling me we need to take him. So Brady arrived into the world on September 28 at 6:14 AM. We are all packed and headed home! He was 7lbs 12oz but his head was 14cm. We are both happy and healthy.

Wow!!!!! Congratulations Asha!!!!!!!! What a great doctor!

Goodness look at all these babies suddenly!!! How exciting!!! Congrats to all!!!!

Ashaford was your c-section?

My ultrasound today went great! Baby weighs somewhere around 5lb 4oz. . Placenta is perfect, fluid level is perfect, head down and ready for take off.. oh and baby has a ton of hair <3

Couldn't be more excited about having a final "go" on my tolac. Woohoo. Vba2c here we come!!!!!! <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->