FALL 2017 Rainbows~ 7 Rainbows born!

Poor thing, Missyogi! I have almost done that in front of my husband. I would have been mortified.

Stillpraying - I'm not sure what qualifies you as high risk. I was with another doctor in the same practice last time. She is like a baby factory. She's a great gyn but she is so busy it's hard to get in to see her. I called so many times when I had massive bleeds and the nurse just kept telling me to take it easy - that's just a symptom of the SCH. When I went to the ER to ultimately deliver our son, she was on vacation and the on-call doctor told the ER to send me home because bleeding was a symptom of the SCH. Even after our loss we weren't well taken care of. They never called me with the pathology report. They never called me with hcg levels (to make sure they were going down). It was a mess. Luckily my best friend's mom used to be the office manager. She got me in to see the doctor who started the practice. He is not taking a lot of OB patients but decided to see me. When I told him my story he was pissed. He said he couldn't say for sure that he could have saved our son but there were a lot of things that could have been done that weren't. So he gave me his nurses direct line and her cell phone if I have any questions or concerns. They are taking super good care of me as high-risk even though I may not really need to be. But I think it's to prove something to my old doctor. Whatever it is, I'll take it!

Ashaford I'm glad you have a Dr that will be monitoring you closely, that's definitely reassuring!

I'm going to ask about it at my appointment on the 10th, only 2 weeks away!

Ashford you sound so proper! Haha my DH has gotten used to that happening long ago.

I booked my first appointment today but it's not until March 15th. I'll get my requisitions then but probably won't get an actual ultrasound until a few days later after I book it. It seems so far away!

Ashaford how long have you and hubby been together? I remember the prim and proper days but those are long gone LOL. After he saw me at my worse, legs spreadeagle giving birth, the prim and proper went out the window LOL.

MissYogi, if your appt is on the 15th you could try to make an ultrasound appt ahead of time for the 16th or 17th. That way you wouldn't have to wait even longer. You would be 9 + 2 weeks by then I think?

Stillpraying, how far are you now?

I hope everyone else is good! I'm just waiting for Tuesday for my first OB appt to see if the Dr wants to do follow-up bloodwork and hopefully an ultrasound. I won't tell her I know I ovulated late so maybe she'll want to send me for another scan.

Sorry, stillpraying I see your signature says week 8 day 4 but it says that on the first page as well so not sure if it updates automatically?

Meditteranean- That would be fantastic if you can get another scan! It must be so reassuring to hear that little heartbeat!

I thinkI'd actually be only 8+2 by March 15th, and I know I ovulate a bit late so probably more like 7+5. I guess it's good to have to wait a bit anyways, I would hate to get anxious over nothing if I went for a really early ultrasound and they didn't find anything just because it was too early. It just seems like so long! How do women ever survive waiting a whole nine months?! And I thought the TWW was bad!

For some reason my computer was acting up yesterday and I didn't see a lot of your posts. :(

Meditteranean - I had several rounds of bloodwork very early on because the new doctor wanted to make sure my progesterone levels looked good. One of their theories was that my body didn't produce enough progesterone and that is why I went into labor at 17 weeks. Also - your ultrasound story made me cry. I am so glad you had a sweet tech that understands our struggle. I have my first appointment on Tuesday too. I will be 8w1d based on ovulation date at that point. I'm hoping we'll get to see a little something at least.

Stillpraying - I was looking back at my journal from my last pregnancy to see how I compared. This time last year I already had daily spotting from my SCH. I am hoping that means I don't have one this time because I've had no spotting. Fingers crossed!

MissYogi and Meditteranean - dh and I have been together almost 15 years, married for 7 in May. I am not very proper. I cuss like a sailor and I used to drink like a fish. :) I just try my best not to fart in front of him. I have on two occasions and he still laughs to this day.

I hope everyone is doing well today!

Hey ladies,

I've been knocked out from the nausea and fatigue, I slept 11 hours last night and I've already had a nap this morning.

I forgot how tough this is, and with a LO this time. I just want to sleep all day.

Proper over here too btw lol.

Sunshine - I bet it is tough with a LO. I hope the exhaustion and nausea subsides soon. For some reason I decided being pregnant during tax season was a good idea. It works out that I will return to work next January, just before tax season gets too busy BUT I am so tired this tax season. Working long hours is impossible right now. I hope it gets easier soon. For now I am working little bits from home when I can to get my hours in. Glad to know I'm not the only "proper" one. :)

hey stills! Didnt realise you had this thread, didnt realise it existed! I know I'm really late to this party but I was hoping I could just read along with you guys, not sure what to say really, Apart from I really hope we all get our rainbow babies...

Welcome, kittykat! I think we are all a little anxious right now. I am hoping we all have a healthy 9 months!

Welcome kittykat! You are getting pretty far along now, congrats! How have you been feeling?

I honestly can't believe I have made it past the day I was at last time. Now waiting for new landmarks like making it to a new week. And I can't wait for my first appointment and I'm so nervous! Two and a half weeks until I might be able to hear a little heartbeat! This morning I was saying how hard it is to wait and DH said that he would listen for me. So he put his ear to my stomach and I'm just laughing the whole time because obviously that's impossible, but I thought it was cute nonetheless.

Thank you, Yeh getting a long, still scared shitless every time I go to the toilet in case of blood, and every twinge makes me nervous, I'm 4 days past the furthest I have ever got and I'm still bricking it!

how is everyone?

Ashaford, your appointment is coming fast! At 8+1 you should definitely see the heartbeat! I'm excited for you! My tech was very nice. I know it's policy that they dont' tell you anything until you are 12 weeks or more so she couldn't show me anything but to know everything looked good was all I needed :) Do you work for a taxation centre or a company that you have to do their taxes for just them? I don't envy you, I hate even doing my own taxes.

KittyKat welcome. I guess you are the furthest along out of all of us. How far are you now?

Sunshine, sounds like this pregnancy is kicking your butt right now, but just another good sign :) I have not been very tired at all, even with my anemia! My son I was more tired, but I don't know when that actually started with him.

MissYogi, you passed a large milestone! Yeah!

based on my ovulation date, I'm 7 weeks today. I would be 7+6 based on LMP but since I measured based on my ovulation date I'll go by that for now. 7 weeks is the furthest I've made it since my first was born full term. The others were 6.5 (didnt' have scan so I don' know if there was a heartbeat) and 6(thought I was 10 weeks though but never saw heartbeat with that pregnancy). Everytime my mind goes to "there could be something wrong and I dont' know it like last time." I just try to think that there was a heartbeat 2 days ago and I haven't gotten that far since my successful pregnancy. I really wish there would be a way to know if my other two got to the point where there were heartbeats or not but that could provide reassurance or make me even more afraid. It's horrible how a m/c takes so much joy out of future pregnancies. I definitely appreciate the intricacies of pregnancy more now.

I've been married almost 6 years now and still refuse to fart in front of DH lol

I'm not sure who asked but the ticker automatically updates so it changes on any post. :)

Kitty welcome! I started this one when I got my digi.

Sunshine glad to hear the hormones are up and running you down :)

Missyogi another milestone down:)

Mediterranean:hugs: I know what you mean, it's like we don't have a safe point in pregnancy anymore :( it's hard. But you did hear a heartbeat and that reduces your chance of mc!

AFM feeling uneasy because I wasn't nauseous today. Still have that empty feeling in my stomach though.

StillPraying, I last a couple of years being "ladylike" in front of DH but now it's no holds bar. He always says he breathes out of his ass so if he can have that much gas, I can let one go every now and then LOL. I like the ticker :) Didn't know what it was called. Keeps everyone knowing how far you are. Thanks for the reminder after heartbeat :) Try not to worry too much (Funny I know coming from me) about not feeling nauseous all the time. Symptoms come and go and try to embrance feeling good for the times it does happen. Some aren't sick at all and some women are sick their entire pregnancies.

So I had a strange thing happen tonight at work. I work in the mining industry and a miner came into my office tonight. He's into sweat lodges and has visions, etc so not your typical manly unobservant male. He asks about my trip (I just got back from Jamaica a few days ago), and then he asks me when I'm due?!!!!! He said you have a pink glow. (WHAT?!) He said you're having a girl, you'll see. I haven't told anyone, never mind anyone at work. Kinda strange! Secretly hoping he's right though hehe. Just thought I'd share. Nothing like that has happened before, especially with a male.

I'm feeling a little sickly tonight. Not really nauseous, although I'm burping quite a bit and I feel I may have more than air come out. I don't know if I feel hungry or don't want to eat at all.

thank you, yeh I'm 14+5 today, but something doesn't feel right today, my cat who is always sitting on my bump won't let me near him :( it makes me think that he has sensed something's wrong with baby, or he's having an off day but it's making me paranoid, no bleeding yet but still scared, I just don't feel pregnant today :(

Med that is so strange!! Be interesting to see if he's right!! My mum has known I am pregnant twice now before I have and she lives 200 miles away!! She just has this sense!

Mediterranean that is so strange! Lol well it seemed like he was confident for you so that's pretty awesome :)

Kitty my mom is like that too lol maybe it's a mom thing? I'm in the same boat as you. Just don't feel pregnant today. I'm just feeling so nervous and afraid.

KittyKat and StillPraying how are you guys feeling now?

Kitty that's amazing that your Mom knew you were pregnant before you told her! Do you have an appointment again soon?

Still Praying, I think most of us have times of worry, each day you are closer to your appointment :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->