Fall in Love! September Testing Thread

eep fx everyone!
AFM, I’ve been getting ewcm since yesterday (CD14) but extremely negative OPKs (test line looks like a 10dpo bfp haha). I’ve been getting ewcm closer to cd 19/20 so I was shocked to see it this early. I’m feeling extremely pessimistic about this cycle- the kids’ sleep has been horrific, my 12 (almost 13)-year-old is weeping until almost midnight most nights (it’s making me second-guess our move so badly… she is just miserable here)and I’m up with baby many times and then up for the day around 5:30am. My best friend also just lost her son - he was sick since birth and very, very sick the last 2 years or so, so not a surprise just still absolutely devastating and I’m in a terrible funk.
I don’t think we will have a chance this cycle and at my age I don’t feel like I can waste a cycle, and I’m feeling very down about my chances in general today.

Also what’s the deal with all the ewcm and extraordinarily negative OPKs??? Anyone else?

Also what’s the deal with all the ewcm and extraordinarily negative OPKs??? Anyone else?
I use to always get ewcm couple days before a positive opk use to do my head in, but sating that we use to dtd from then every other day for that reason, think I went a week with ewcm before a positive xx

eep fx everyone!
AFM, I’ve been getting ewcm since yesterday (CD14) but extremely negative OPKs (test line looks like a 10dpo bfp haha). I’ve been getting ewcm closer to cd 19/20 so I was shocked to see it this early. I’m feeling extremely pessimistic about this cycle- the kids’ sleep has been horrific, my 12 (almost 13)-year-old is weeping until almost midnight most nights (it’s making me second-guess our move so badly… she is just miserable here)and I’m up with baby many times and then up for the day around 5:30am. My best friend also just lost her son - he was sick since birth and very, very sick the last 2 years or so, so not a surprise just still absolutely devastating and I’m in a terrible funk.
I don’t think we will have a chance this cycle and at my age I don’t feel like I can waste a cycle, and I’m feeling very down about my chances in general today.
That’s a terrible load on your shoulders right now. I’m sorry you’re going through all of that. Sending up some extra prayers for you this afternoon.
Seems like seeing the ewcm earlier than you have been may be a good thing, no? With so many negative situations unfolding, I could understand the pessimism regarding this cycle, but try to stay hopeful. I’m hopeful for you.

Sorry for jumping in ladies but I am freaking out, this month we were supposed to do an egg collection but the follicles were too few and too small so it got cancelled, I decided to try naturally because hey it's not happened in 5 years naturally so why not, I also started my progesterone 1 a day from 3dpo which is technically expired and looking a bit funny shaped, but thought I would throw it all at this month. My cycles are always 24-25 days, and I am on day 26 (13 days post ovulation I believe), I've been testing in the mornings with my little strips and the last 2 days have had vvvvf lines so today I tried a frer and got this, photo is at 10 minutes.. I am freaking out because it's far too faint for 13dpo. What do you ladies think! I have had loads of chemicals in the past (couple years since I've had one though). The line looks pink in person, my phone has a crappy camera.
IMG_20240914_073318.jpg

Hey @Lightning7, Nice to hear from you again. I definitely see that! And there’s no guarantee which day you ovulated so try to stay relaxed about the darkness compared to dpo.
Fingers crossed it gets darker for you.

@Lightning7 that looks like a clear bfp to me (although I don’t have any experience with that kind of tests because they aren’t available in my country). Fingers crossed it progresses!! It would be so amazing that the month you were suppose to do an egg recollection you got pregnant naturally!

I'm seeing faint shadows on those cheapies ladies, here's hoping they get darker tomorrow!!
@Lightning7 are you certain of your ovulation? Even if this is a couple days off, that would account for the faintness of the line. Regardless, I definitely see that!! Let us know how things continue to progress!

@MrsKatie That is so tragic, I am so, so sorry to read that. Prayers to your friend and her family, and you as well. Not sure about the EWCM, but I know I've had it before early. I typically get it a couple days leading up to O, and it quickly changes after ov happens...so I'd say get to dtd-ing "just in case"!

Hi ladies! I've been quietly stalking and cheering all of you on since baby boy was born (with the occasional post). We had decided that our littlest was our last before and when I got pregnant with him. I was going to have my tubes tied and that would be that. BUT when time came closer I started doing research and read about problems with hormones and other things after a tubal, so decided against it (and I'm pretty sure my mom needed her hysterectomy because of it). DH doesn't want to get fixed either (and, frankly, I don't mind since he did have surgery down there so we could get pregnant with our second), and we both decided we'd be OK with another if it happened.

With so much infertility and years of hard core trying with all of our kids, I know it's unlikely, but it's never zero. We haven't been tracking, but we did dtd the day before I ovulated (I can always feel ovulation and, after ttc for so long it's hard to miss the signs lol), so I'll be testing on the 19th. I'm not getting my hopes up, but I would be thrilled if I got a positive <3

Good luck everyone! And congrats to the BFPs!!!

Oooh @markswife10 that’s so exciting!! Here’s to hoping you get the outcome you want. How many kids do you have and how old is your youngest?

I’ve heard that about tubals too but I’ve read the research is very conflicting. Also I did learn it evidently reduces your risk of ovarian cancer. I am nervous but getting it done upon delivery of this one, and just hoping and praying I don’t have any issues from it. If I could get an IUD I would have gone that route but my uterus is abnormally shaped and was told it won’t work because it has to sit snug at the top of the uterus. I’m not ok with hormonal bc and it doesn’t work on me anyway (I still ovulate) so my options are pretty limited :/

Users who are viewing this thread

• Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    vz99vet
    Back
    monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
    <-- Admiral -->