Fall in Love! September Testing Thread

@HalfricanMa I'm so sorry love. When that's happened to me it's been pretty difficult to process, so sending lots of love and prayers that the next cycle brings your BFP!!!

@MrsKatie wow!! You're living my dream! Kiddos just need to time to adjust and see the beauty of island living! ❤️

@Momof2onetube thank you!!!! I'm praying hard for this baby girl! Our doctor is so thrilled and positive! He is 80% sure this baby will stick. Let's hope he's right!

@gigglebox I’m living vicariously through you all now :) I had my last tube removed during my emerg section last year. I often wish I could have just one more, but I’m complete :cloud9: I don’t think I can part with this forum til I see the LTTCs get their rainbows. It sure has got quiet over the years, esp compared to 2011, used to be pages upon pages to catch up on in 24 hours

I know!! I was thinking the same. Where does everyone go now? Reddit? I looked around but really no forum is as tight knit and friendly as this one. I don't know what I'll do if this site goes down!
Yup I've hung around too to watch everyone! Never thought I'd be here for me, haha. Aww I wonder if we ever lose that "just one more" feeling. Even though I was adamant that I was done, the thought still hit now and then. I was actually very seriously thinking about it a couple years back but hubby wasn't on board, and we decided it wouldn't be the best decision. But we're both excited now for this strange turn of events.

Also I do love your boy:girl ratio! Perfection <3

@thencomesbebe Sending all the prayers and baby dust!
@gigglebox I think the problem is that there are sooo many other outlets that people post on. It’s all spread out. I would be sooo sad if this site ever shut down or people stopped posting altogether. I like that I have a place to be really open about stuff and not feel judged. I also have journals that I would miss going back to read. I’ve been in here since about 2014ish.
AFM: AF finally started! I’m normally not happy af started, but I didn’t ovulate this cycle and it lasted 45days. Now I get to start femara this cycle! My old doctor had me start on day 3, but this doctor told me to start day 5.

You're probably right. I have been here since 2010, according to my signature (which is great 'cause I'd never remember lol). I journaled my whole first pregnancy on here as it was pretty intense. I really ought to copy and paste it into a word document "just in case", so I still have a copy. He was a little miracle -- I mean all babies are miracle blessings but he was given a 15% chance of survival with no complications, and one of my doctors even told me to go ahead and schedule my ab* (this was BEFORE I even did any testing! It was at my 12 week scan and baby had an enlarged nuchal fold). Thank GOD I didn't listen to that! What a horrible thing to say!! He's a happy, healthy, smart 12 year old now. I get very emotional thinking about it all, and even more so when I think about doctors suggesting that route when babies could be perfectly healthy.

anyway.

Yay for AF finally showing!! Sometimes it's just so nice to see it so you're not left in limbo any longer. Major luck your way for this cycle!! I don't know much about femara, how soon after you take it can you expect to ovulate? Does it just make you ovulate or does it give you an increased chance of more eggs?

That’s so interesting about homeschooling, I love reading about your experiences. My husband has always talked about wanting to homeschool his future kids, but now that he’s actually a father I think he’s changing his mind. Anyway homeschooling isn’t really a thing in my country, it’s not even allowed unless you do a lot of paperwork to inscribe your kid in some kind of academic foreign program that allows studying from home. My baby, who is 15 months old now, just started kindergarten last Tuesday, it’s a bit sad but for now it seems he’s thriving there, he’s very happy to go from day 1.

Well, I’m 11 dpo and BFN, also I’m having a light bleeding. I suspect I might have a lutheal phase defect since I’m having 12-13 days between ov to af. I booked an appointment with the fertility clinic for October, depending on what they say I might be doing a frozen transfer in November/December. I’m not looking forward to that, the clinic is so far away (more than 2hours by car…) and with my baby and with work it feels like it’s going to be impossible.

@elencor how long have you been trying? 12-13 day Lp doesn't sound bad, in fact that's what mine is. So long as it doesn't fluctuate from that too much you should be fine. I think it isn't a defect until it's something like less than 9 days, where as the egg doesn't have enough time to implant before the lining begins to shed.

@gigglebox you’re right, I thought I read back in the day that it was 12 days or less but it seems it’s 9-10. I tried for my son for 2 years, i finally got pregnant through IVF, we have male factor infertility. I actually got pregnant naturally once but it was a cp. this time around we’ve only been trying for 2 cycles, Id love to get pregnant naturally but it doesn’t make sense to postpone an embryo transfer since the chance of ever having a baby without fertility techniques it’s more than slim.

I see. I am so, so sorry for your loss with the cp :( Here is to hoping it will happen naturally again, but I know it also helps ease the mind to have a back up plan. Do you have any frozen or will you have to go through retrieval?

I'm only 4dpt (5 day embryo) but I couldn't resist testing!! Morning test had a hint of something (top test with the pic of both) so I tested again at lunchtime, and low and behold, there is a whisper of a second line!! I wish they photographed better, but I'm so excited to test again in the morning! ❤️ Stick baby girl, please stick![-o&lt;

PXL_20240907_230326897.jpg

PXL_20240907_225936939.jpg

@thencomesbebe that looks good!! That’s what I had at 3-5dpt and a few months later I was giving birth :happydance:Im looking forward to watch those lines progress, congrats!

IMG_2359.jpeg
Ok so I woke up today at 12dpo to find the faintest of a line. Like I said I have a light bleeding and light cramping so it doesn’t look good. I don’t want to get my hopes up, but you can see it right??

Any success story about faint lines starting this late and it becoming a healthy baby?

BnB fam-its really, really BFP!!!!!!! Please pray for us if you pray, or say a wish to the universe, that she is our take home rainbow baby girl!!! I am so happy and relieved right now! I want to hold on to this feeling as long as I can. Test is darker this morning FOR SURE. ❤️ :dust::bfp::happydance:

@elencor I see that line! Everything crossed for you!!

PXL_20240908_110658447~2.jpg

PXL_20240908_110825750~2.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

• Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    vz99vet
    Back
    monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"