Fall in Love! September Testing Thread

Ladies most of us have had a few babies do you mind if I can ask a question? I feel like everywhere else on the forum is dead. I've had 2 scans and the 2nd scan has continued at the same growth. But I tracked my cycle with ff and I could of been off by a day but my first scan shows baby was 5 days smaller than my dates. If I ovulated a day later It's 4 days smaller.. is that normal or OK? There's no way I ovulated that late as I got a positive test early. Everyone keeps saying it's fine but I can't help feel nervous

Ladies most of us have had a few babies do you mind if I can ask a question? I feel like everywhere else on the forum is dead. I've had 2 scans and the 2nd scan has continued at the same growth. But I tracked my cycle with ff and I could of been off by a day but my first scan shows baby was 5 days smaller than my dates. If I ovulated a day later It's 4 days smaller.. is that normal or OK? There's no way I ovulated that late as I got a positive test early. Everyone keeps saying it's fine but I can't help feel nervous
I wouldn't worry about a 5 days difference. It was the same with me. I thought I should be at the very least 9 weeks at my first scan but I was 8 weeks 3 days (I think). My 9 -weeks estimate was very very conservative, considering I didn't know when I ovulated, so measuring even smaller than that threw me off as well.. But my gynae said that the early measurements can be off so easily because the foetus is so small. Fast forward to 33 weeks, baby is measuring 2 weeks bigger cos of its long limbs. That's why I wouldn't worry about your case. It's the growth that is the most important. The growth charts are not a hard and fast rule, they are just there as a guide. My gynae said that most asian babies fall underneath the growth chart cos the charts are meant for white babies. And even among white babies, not all babies are similar sizes. My babies only made it on the chart because their dad is white. I have the opposite fear of not wanting my babies to be too big, cos I have a tendency to have big babies (around 4kg) at birth and I'm checking my blood sugar to ensure that they stay within range.

on no Elencor :( I'm sorry to see this update. I hope you catch next month, if I remember correctly you were hoping to be pregnant alongside your SIL, is that right?

Good luck ladies!!

@elencor I’m sorry you got af :hugs:
@RedRose19 i wouldn’t worry about 4-5 days difference, easier said than done I know, but they wouldn’t typically change your due date unless 7+ days difference (here in Canada anyway!). You may notice next scan bubs has caught back up again too, it’s not unusual
@thencomesbebe I am living for this progression right now!!!!!!! <3

on no Elencor :( I'm sorry to see this update. I hope you catch next month, if I remember correctly you were hoping to be pregnant alongside your SIL, is that right?
Yes, we were only 2 months apart our first pregnancy,would be great if it happened again!

Well I’ve gone from finally being excited to being in a panic. My tests aren’t getting any darker :( I don’t even know what to think anymore. After obsessive googling I’m seeing outcomes go both ways.

Ugh i did not at all miss the uncertainty of being pregnant! D6F45E7C-20FF-440B-846F-053E0728F00B.jpeg

Just curious, what is the sensitivity of wonfo vs wondfo extra sensitive?

And when is everyone testing? I didn’t see a list on the first page like there usually is…
IMG_4172.jpeg
This is what came in the box of “extra sensitive”. It’s 10 vs. 25

Omg @gigglebox your tests are amazing!!! For real I did the same thing with FRERs, got all obsessive and freaked out, and they looked EXACTLY like yours did until I was like 8-9 weeks along. I only got something resembling a dye stealer at like 20+ weeks. Yes I tested after my freakin anatomy scan cause I’m a crazy person. Your tests are gorgeous. Like amazing. Xxoo

Omg @gigglebox your tests are amazing!!! For real I did the same thing with FRERs, got all obsessive and freaked out, and they looked EXACTLY like yours did until I was like 8-9 weeks along. I only got something resembling a dye stealer at like 20+ weeks. Yes I tested after my freakin anatomy scan cause I’m a crazy person. Your tests are gorgeous. Like amazing. Xxoo
BahHahahaha!! You crack me up!
….but i’m peeing on a stick every day even though i haven't had a period since feb 2023, so i’m a bit crazy myself!
Still praying to catch my first eggy though. Lol

Thank you @MrsKatie , I am so concerned. I've been all over reddit and this is often a bad thing, and many ended in first tri m/c (like 7 week losses!). I'm trying to calm myself down because with my second live kiddo, I had absolutely horrid progression in the beginning, like I was preparing for a chemical pregnancy, then I got a new box of tests and everything was fine.
My emotions are just all over the place! And like a crazy person I ordered another box of FRER, and might even grab some at the store tonight...so yup not judging from me on anyone testing obsessively lol

LOL @HalfricanMa keep the dream alive!

@NightFlower I will keep everything crossed for your upcoming testing!

Yay @Jules8 that’s exciting!! Does it cause any side effects for you?
@tdog hi again!! How have you been? This month’s thread really is a party of friends and bfps!!! Join in! Pee on a few sticks and go for an 8th!! Haha
@NightFlower thanks for your recommendation for test. It’s actually one of the brands that i have right now. It’s my first box of wondfo extra sensitive. I’ll prob reorder them. They work nicely.

I'm good thank you :) hope your well yes I see this thread is all lines and I'm loving seeing them all, still on the fence right now as much as I'd love another I really don't think my body can hack it, the end of my pregnancy with youngest was awful massive bleeds after massive bleed and massive clots, I think I maybe to scared to :shrug: :cry: xx

Users who are viewing this thread

• Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    vz99vet
    Back
    monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
    <-- Admiral -->