Fall in Love! September Testing Thread

@gigglebox get off Reddit i am telling you those lines are fantastic and how they looked for me too EVERY successful pregnancy! They got that dark then stayed the same for weeks.

Wow - this thread has really taken off and it’s so hard to keep up.

@MrsKatie - that’s fantastic news, I am so ready for your BFP! Lots of baby dust lovely <3

@thencomesbebe - Great to see you back here after a transfer and then all those beautiful pink lines. Congratulations, you so deserve this.

I ended up using a test (EAH) about a week ago and to my dismay got a faint positive. Absolutely near-on impossible. I re-tested the day after and it’s BFN - that’s okay. That’s good. We are not trying.

I have had my last ever baby, my 8th. That’s enough for me. My last baby nearly killed me, my body cannot go through that again, so after all those years of wishing for a positive pregnancy test, I now find myself on the opposite side of the spectrum. :lol:

I find that super super weird. :haha:

I’ll add the photo so that you can see why I was panicking. I tested after some abnormal bleeding - similar to my ectopic pregnancy.

IMG_4601.jpeg

HI Jess!
Wow, yeah that's the most convincing not-a-line I've seen, save for a few FRER indents...

Katie I appreciate your attempts to calm my crazy :rofl: I'm sure you're right, but even so I did what any proper test addict would do and took another one tonight anyway lol. Same as it's been, test slightly darker than control. I'm currently in the headspace of "whatever happens, happens" because what else can I do anyway? I'm just going to watch youtube and knit my baby blanket : )

@gigglebox I think that FRER are notorious for plateauing for days before turning into a dye stealer. Don't lose heart.

@Jess0685 I didn't realize your last baby was your 8th! That is a very convincing line. Glad it seems to have disappeared.

I haven't tested yet. I wanted to make sure I'm not just reading too much into the nausea that could have been a symptom of the illness I had recently, but I've been better for over a week now and the nausea continues... I guess I'm going to have to.

The reason I've been content with 6 is cause of my history of miscarriage - I just can't bring myself to risk that heartache again and wanted to end my childbearing years on a positive note. So part of me wants to live in denial and not test and protect my heart against a loss if I don't actually know I'm pregnant. But on the other hand I really do need to know so I can start the antihistamine protocol. I'm just scared for what that means.

Muriel is *such* a cruisy baby. So happy and chill, my easiest baby by a long shot and I actually feel productive again in a way I haven't in a long time and I'm scared that another baby will mess that up. Plus we live in an RV and 6 kids are cramped enough! Lol. I honestly don't know what we'd do with another. I coslept with my first two in the same bed (they were 17 months apart) but we had a bigger bed and a side car crib to expand the space and give the baby a safe place from the toddler. And we got our first nice vehicle before Muriel and after much debate between a 12 seater and an 8 seater Yukon we settled on the Yukon because we were both firmly done and liked the ability to go to 4WD access only lakes. I really like our Yukon and don't want to have to get yet another vehicle.
But I'm getting ahead of myself cause maybe there's another reason for all the nausea.

NDH I'm a testing enabler so I definitely vote you test; if it's positive, you'll finally know and can start wrapping your head around it and planning accordingly. I know you don't want the heartache of a m/c, and I can understand that for sure, but if there's some sort of protocol you need to take as early as possible, you should find out soon, right? on the other hand, if it's negative you can stop worrying about all the "how will I manage...?" questions.

I have definitely found that once I start looking for symptoms, I get/notice them more (that is, when I have babies on the brain). So maybe it's something else entirely.
But only one way to find out!

@elencor I’m sorry about af!
@thencomesbebe Your progression looks so good!!
@gigglebox I know it’s hard, but try not to panic! Frer have been really inconsistent. I actually gave them a very nasty review last week. Take as many tests as you need to! I am a crazy tester so there’s no judgement here. Lol
@NDH The only way to know for sure is to test!

Wow - this thread has really taken off and it’s so hard to keep up.

@MrsKatie - that’s fantastic news, I am so ready for your BFP! Lots of baby dust lovely <3

@thencomesbebe - Great to see you back here after a transfer and then all those beautiful pink lines. Congratulations, you so deserve this.

I ended up using a test (EAH) about a week ago and to my dismay got a faint positive. Absolutely near-on impossible. I re-tested the day after and it’s BFN - that’s okay. That’s good. We are not trying.

I have had my last ever baby, my 8th. That’s enough for me. My last baby nearly killed me, my body cannot go through that again, so after all those years of wishing for a positive pregnancy test, I now find myself on the opposite side of the spectrum. :lol:

I find that super super weird. :haha:

I’ll add the photo so that you can see why I was panicking. I tested after some abnormal bleeding - similar to my ectopic pregnancy.

View attachment 1118877
These false positives are crazy lately!

Tested this morning, because of course I did. Finally looking more like a dye stealer, especially in the window light. Here are the two comparisons in different light. Admittedly the difference on today’s test is more obvious in person.F253A686-B900-45B2-BDED-B03595E761A8.jpeg

8D158C16-937C-49F0-B4AC-DC39649328EF.jpeg

@gigglebox this is amazing!! And also very reassuring because I don't see a lot of progression between yesterday SMU and today FMU. Which makes me think the test from yesterday just had a lot of dye in it or my urine was extra concentrated. I'll feel better when I hear my hcg numbers at the end of this week! If I just consider FMU from yesterday to today's, the progression looks great!

PXL_20240910_122554304~3.jpg

Thank you, I'm praying so hard for her to be strong and to stay. We lost our last one two years ago at 9-10 weeks, she was measuring 8 weeks and I was just super stressed. I think I'll be holding my breath until my first scan.

Thank you, I'm praying so hard for her to be strong and to stay. We lost our last one two years ago at 9-10 weeks, she was measuring 8 weeks and I was just super stressed. I think I'll be holding my breath until my first scan.
:hugs:

look at these BFPs omggg :happydance: wonder if it’s too late to sew a tube back in there?! Ugh :haha: I love this, I hope there’s still more to come this month!

This thread is so lively! Makes me broody again even though I'm so sure this is going to be my last baby. Miss the community here. It's been quite quiet on the pregnancy threads as well, so I hope that it's ok if I stalk this thread!!

@MrsKatie I think it's crazy awesome that you bought land in Hawaii and moved to the country! I can imagine it's a huge change for you and the kids!! Do you have animals?? Are you farming? I have friends who relocated to Paraguay to set up a self-sustaining community there with their own food and water supply. Hugeee difference compared to staying in Germany, but I personally don't know if I could that. If I were you, I'll have all the kids I can have!!

I was just thinking Cheerios that I don't think there's a point in going to the pregnancy forums, I'd rather just stay here and watch everyone get their lines <3

Oh wow that sounds like it'd be quite an adjustment for your friends @cheerios . I think it'd be fun to try though, or maybe to work towards. We'd love to slowly move some things "off grid" as they say, but it would have to be a very gradual change. For now we're starting with raising some livestock and growing more, but wow, we suck at gardening lol. I had great success with garlic last year though! annoyingly I also have an entire crop of weeds that grew in their place after harvest :dohh: now I have to clear it out to use the bed again and I don't wanna wahhh :cry:

Okay ladies, I'm wondering if I just rest badly in the mornings but I'm also concerned that baby girl isn't sticking. First picture has my afternoon/evening test from last night on the bottom-great progression. Second picture is this morning's test on the bottom, but feel like I peed a lot last night and I did notice that my urine yesterday afternoon was much darker and this morning it's pretty light. Could this just be a concentration problem?

PXL_20240911_133523274.jpg

PXL_20240911_133544227.jpg

@thencomesbebe Do you go for betas? There’s many reason the urine tests can vary. The only way to know for sure if it’s rising is to do repeating betas. Praying so hard for you! It’s exciting to get a positive, but also scary.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vz99vet
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->