Fall in Love! September Testing Thread

If I'm honest I don't think this cycle will be the one. I'm 2 days away from af and I always have a nice looking bfp by now. I did get a faint line on a MomMed test. Just don't think it will darken. So I'm probably going to take one more test then wait and see if af comes.

20240914_122156.jpg

20240914_122156.jpg

@gigglebox, Great progression. But as someone who had a tubal at delivery last year, please be absolutely sure. I really regret my decision because of the side effects it’s caused me. Could your partner get snipped instead?

@thencomesbebe Great betas! Looking forward to your scan update.

Oooh @markswife10 that’s so exciting!! Here’s to hoping you get the outcome you want. How many kids do you have and how old is your youngest?

I’ve heard that about tubals too but I’ve read the research is very conflicting. Also I did learn it evidently reduces your risk of ovarian cancer. I am nervous but getting it done upon delivery of this one, and just hoping and praying I don’t have any issues from it. If I could get an IUD I would have gone that route but my uterus is abnormally shaped and was told it won’t work because it has to sit snug at the top of the uterus. I’m not ok with hormonal bc and it doesn’t work on me anyway (I still ovulate) so my options are pretty limited :/
Thank you @MrsKatie, @HalfricanMa, and @gigglebox Rooting for you, too, @MrsKatie

@gigglebox, I have 3 kids, my youngest is 16 months old <3 I also have a 10 year old (will be 11 in October) and a 5 year old (who will be 6 in November).

@gigglebox, Great progression. But as someone who had a tubal at delivery last year, please be absolutely sure. I really regret my decision because of the side effects it’s caused me. Could your partner get snipped instead?
That's why I ultimately decided not to get a tubal with my youngest. My mom had complications that we're sure were related and I've read SO many stories of horrible side effects. Since I have PCOS, I did NOT want to add that to the mix lol. Sorry you're dealing with it :(

I’ve heard people say it was no big deal, but also read of others who have had issues. What kind of issues have you experienced with the tubal? I’m going to discuss it with the ob and do more research. Hubs won’t get snipped; similar reasons such as aide effects/effects on male hormones, plus he doesn’t do well with medical procedures.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nhacaidemocr
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->