Fall in Love! September Testing Thread

@thencomesbebe great numbers! Sorry if I missed it, this thread is too active, how many dpt are you? Did you transfer 1 or 2? Do you think it might be twins? With my previous fresh transfer they only draw blood at 12 dpt and I think I had 300.

Oh I am sad and surprised to hear about the issues with having your tubes tied! @Jess0685 I am so sorry I had no idea! I lost my grandmother at a very young age to ovarian cancer so in my mind I was always gonna get my tubes tied when I was done, since that can lower the risk… definitely reconsidering now!

@elencor 808 hcg was tested yesterday at 11dp5dt (frozen) 4AB embryo!!! I guess there is like 1 in 100 chance that it could have split into twins! We'll find out September 30th, hopefully the ultrasound looks good.

I’ve heard people say it was no big deal, but also read of others who have had issues. What kind of issues have you experienced with the tubal? I’m going to discuss it with the ob and do more research. Hubs won’t get snipped; similar reasons such as aide effects/effects on male hormones, plus he doesn’t do well with medical procedures.
Look up post tubal litigation syndrome. My mom ended up bleeding really heavy, really often and irregularly. It was so bad she became anemic and needed a hysterectomy. She'd get out of breath just walking because of the anemia. I remember her needing a heating pad all the time from the pain. It was awful. For me it just wasn't worth the risk.

Just adding here a lot of doctors will try to gaslight you saying it doesn't exist, it's just result of getting off of birth control, yadda, yadda, yadda. They're wrong. It's a thing, (and there are many, many stories of women dealing with it if you look it up on facebook). The getting off birth control is just a cop out, my mom never ever took HBC ever. So it definitely wasn't that.

Ugh, I'm such a test-a-holic! I'm only 8dpo and I'm already itching to test. I'm going to hold out, though. I've been pregnant before and didn't get any positives until 12DPO (my pregnancy with my middle was like that). Besides, It's unlikely and I know that with our infertility history. I hate the 2ww lol!

Yikes @markswife10 your poor mother! I actually have looked that up…but I also read it’s uncommon, but definitely a real risk. I just don’t know what else to do as I’m kind of out of options. Ugh it’s too bad I can’t just get an IUD and be done with it…but even then with bc not stopping my ovulation, I wonder if an IUD would work anyway.

@markswife10 I’m a bad influence and hoping you test lol but probably best to wait. Does that mean you’ll hold out to 12dpo? Are you symptom spotting yet? ;)

@markswife10 the tww is agony, but right now waiting to O is my nemesis! CD 17 and every dang day is a super negative opk. Some marginally lighter, some marginally darker, but all registering between .28-.31 on premom. I want to scream!

Oh I am sad and surprised to hear about the issues with having your tubes tied! @Jess0685 I am so sorry I had no idea! I lost my grandmother at a very young age to ovarian cancer so in my mind I was always gonna get my tubes tied when I was done, since that can lower the risk… definitely reconsidering now!

Yeah, we made the decision together during the pregnancy. It sucks this is my husbands only child but we have a lot of children and we didn’t want the pain of another loss on our shoulders, so we ended our journey with our perfect rainbow.

In terms of what complications I’m having, prolonged bleeding, prolonged pain, periods are even more heavier than they were (they were brutal before too, this is next level murder-scene vibes), I am that deficient in several vitamins I have a ‘moderate’ deficiency, I’m on super strong, prescribed vitamins. Also, the scarring is painful. Something feels like it has adhered to my other organs on my right side. If I bend too quickly, or sneeze I am extreme pain, similar to that of RLP in pregnancy.

Could be unrelated: Two teeth have cracked within 2 months of each other, I’m actually having a dental operation under sedation (and I’m beyond petrified) on Wednesday.

This is why I was beyond petrified of that faint positive. IF it were to have been a true positive, the chances are stacked that it’ll be another ectopic pregnancy. I hope that helps, sorry for the essay. :lol:

Editing to add: I don’t have many friends but do have a close friend who gave birth two months prior to me. She also had a tubal ligation and she too, has the irregular, heavy, painful bleeding that I’m having. To give you some idea, I bled up until CD 16 this cycle - hence why I tested. It could be ‘rare’ but I actually think it’s a lot more common than it’s made out to be.

Ugh. I'll have to do more research on it and talk to the ob/gyn. I do also hear there can be a difference in cutting the tubes vs. using a clamp, although I'm not sure if the clamp gives the benefits of the lowered ovarian cancer risk. Yikes, sounds like you might actually have adhesions :/ That is really unfortunate. You can get surgery to remove/fix them, but that surgery can also backfire and make more scar tissue, ugh. Sorry to hear all that!

Hi everyone.

Never thought I’d be here again! Not been on here since I had my CSP ectopic back in sept 2022! But here I am, in the 2WW, after running out of my pill and not realising until the following day, not like me at all but here we are. I’ve had the most insane sore boobs. I’ll test today, realistically I have no idea what my cycle is like, I don’t have periods on the pill so probably a slim chance but I’ve been caught on the pill before so here we go…

Hope everyone is well :)

Hi everyone.

Never thought I’d be here again! Not been on here since I had my CSP ectopic back in sept 2022! But here I am, in the 2WW, after running out of my pill and not realising until the following day, not like me at all but here we are. I’ve had the most insane sore boobs. I’ll test today, realistically I have no idea what my cycle is like, I don’t have periods on the pill so probably a slim chance but I’ve been caught on the pill before so here we go…

Hope everyone is well :)

Welcome back and good luck :)

Ugh. I'll have to do more research on it and talk to the ob/gyn. I do also hear there can be a difference in cutting the tubes vs. using a clamp, although I'm not sure if the clamp gives the benefits of the lowered ovarian cancer risk. Yikes, sounds like you might actually have adhesions :/ That is really unfortunate. You can get surgery to remove/fix them, but that surgery can also backfire and make more scar tissue, ugh. Sorry to hear all that!

I'm sorry. I just wish someone had warned me and I'd have seriously reconsidered my options. I completely understand the reduced risks of ovarian cancer. I fully believe in informed choice and that's something I don't feel I made.

Good luck @IsabellaJayne <3

Hi @IsabellaJayne ! Welcome in : )
I Hope you get the result you're looking for! When did the incident with the missed pill happen?

I had a very detailed dream last night about finally getting my bfp. Idk if i believe anything about dreams other than its whats primarily on our minds, but we’ll see!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iwin68aw
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->