Fall in Love! September Testing Thread

omg MrsKatie that sounds horrific! But that's also hilarious!!
Ahhh jules you're definitely in with a chance!! yay!!
Good luck elmum, FX!!

@Jules8 that looks like a great bunch of OPKs! I don’t feel like Premom is generous enough with its opk analysis. It always tells me the test line is lighter than control when it’s clearly darker…

AFM please tell me not to waste a test at 5 freakin dpo. I might have dh hide the tests (wouldn’t be the first time hahaha). They arrived much faster than anticipated and now they’re calling to me from my underwear drawer like the Tell-Tale Heart.

Jules looks great!

@MrsKatie hahahaha love the Edgar Allen Poe reference.

The internet says earliest implantation realistically is 6dpo and then it takes 3-4 days on average to be detectable. So definitely don’t test at 5dpo! I totally understand the temptation though, I’ve probably done it once.

Does anyone get scared about finally conceiving? I would be so excited to have a third and also I realize my first pregnancy was a breeze & very enjoyable. My second pregnancy was so incredibly opposite: very difficult, a lot of sickness, and miserable.

I know every pregnancy and every woman is different and overall I am very excited to be pregnant again, just sometimes I feel a little sick and find myself wondering (in more of a worried way) if im pregnant. I just pray the next pregnancy is gentle and enjoyable.

@HalfricanMa yes, yes, and yes. By far the biggest reason I thought our youngest would be our last was I couldn’t imagine going through the anxiety of pregnancy again. And then the anxiety of SIDS in those early days. It consumes me. And I panic all through pregnancy- it eases a bit after the first tri but I get so scared of stillbirth etc it’s just brutal. I need to pray more. A LOT more…

@HalfricanMa Yes! There are so many hard parts about pregnancy, babies, and kids. Now, after a missed mc at 10 weeks, I’m terrified. But I just love them so dang much! I love being a mom and getting to raise them. It makes it all the hard parts worth it!

@MrsKatie I know the temptation is real but just know how much you'll be kicking yourself if you use a test now. Don't do it!! it WILL be negative!!
@HalfricanMa I've never been "cool" with any pregnancy, haha, they ALL come with excitement but also an extreme amount of nerves!! I literally almost died giving birth to my second but still went on to have a third (intentionally), bu as @Jules8 put it, all the hard parts are totally worth it! I just think about all my roughest parts of pregnancy/birth/raising kids and know that I would do any of it all over again for any one of them.

@HalfricanMa I definitely have nerves, mostly because money is super tight right now and we don’t have any kids yet, so introducing our first child will change our world entirely. I worry I’m too lazy to be a good mom, even though I know that when you’re a mom, you just get it done. I’m also nervous about whether pregnancy will be hard for me or not. My mom had terrible morning sickness, and actually got hospitalized (briefly, mostly for fluids) with pneumonia at one point during her pregnancy with me. Birth control pills made me vomit an hour after taking my regular pills, so I’m definitely worried that the increased estrogen of pregnancy would not be my friend :rofl: I’m a nurse, so I’m worried about all the smells of the hospital making it hard for me to work without vomiting.

That said, none of those fears are enough to prevent me from having a baby :haha:

My temp rose back up today, and my progesterone level on Inito finally fit the necessary level, right on time at 7dpo. I’d been really worried about progesterone levels, but looks like the corpus luteum is finally doing its job! :)
IMG_0275.jpeg

I’m probably gonna start testing tomorrow at 8dpo because I’m crazy and a POAS addict :rofl:

My temp rose back up today, and my progesterone level on Inito finally fit the necessary level, right on time at 7dpo. I’d been really worried about progesterone levels, but looks like the corpus luteum is finally doing its job! :)
View attachment 1118962

I’m probably gonna start testing tomorrow at 8dpo because I’m crazy and a POAS addict :rofl:
That looks good! Staying hopeful for you!

Temp went up today so I’m feeling good that I did ovulate! Yay! Ignore all the missing temps…I didn’t record when I was sick because I had an on and off fever.

IMG_4463.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

• Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    oneandonly
    Back
    monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
    <-- Admiral -->