Fall is here...now to plant my little pumpkin seed!!!

I am also semi private. My manager & banker know I am doing treatment...but that was only to explain my absence. I have a friend who got pregnant naturally after 4 years of trying...she knows. But she is out of state, so we don't talk a whole lot about it...she just asks for updates every once in a while.

CD 1 for me too. Just in time for me to have to make an extra trip out of town when I was just there!!! Ugh...why did it have to be late?

Florida-Sorry you got another BFN this morning but I wouldn't count yourself out yet as still no AF.

Beagle-Looks like you and I are cycle buddies

Thank you everyone for the kind words of encouragement. I am actually doing pretty good this month. Last month (and most other months) I was an emotional wreck when AF showed but think my expectations were better managed this month due to the low estrogen I knew chance of fertilization was very slim.

Praying - sorry about AF. Hopefully you'll be able to get the IUI worked out this cycle!

FutureBabyG - I just noticed that you also had a mid-follicular phase temp jump like I did. Do you know what contributed to it or have you brought it up to your doctor? I've had this for two cycles in a row now and I'm very confused about it. I don't know if it has any negative effects on fertility but I'm just curious why it happened.

We've chosen not to share the journey with family and friends. Mine are not so understanding. I do have a cousin who went through IUI & IVF and gave birth to a beautiful baby girl in May through IVF. She's the only person I confided in. But she's so busy with the new baby we don't really talk right now.

Another BFN this morning so I'm definitely out. I'm writing down questions for my RE again for next cycle.

Mine were lack of sleep. I had a hard time sleeping some nights. We were on vacation and I don't sleep as well. I don't truly know but just my thoughts. I haven't seen my obgyn since August to discuss b/w and sa. Maybe I will ask if I have to do another round.

Praying sorry af got you! It looks like most of us are going to be cbs this month.

dh and I are both pretty open about our struggle. Most people are cheerleaders for us. My mom even payed a little toward our FS bill for our christmas present! Occasionally we get the stupid questions, but I don't mind because I will take that opportunity to educate someone on infertility. I had a girl I used to work with that would say things like I need to stop trying so hard and that its up to god completely, I had to explain that infertility is a disease, just like her diabetes. Would she just sit at home and pray for god to take her diabetes away? Or would she continue to pray while seeking medical treatment? That was the last time we had that conversation!!

Negative this morning :cry: Going to stop progesterone tonight.

Mine were lack of sleep. I had a hard time sleeping some nights. We were on vacation and I don't sleep as well. I don't truly know but just my thoughts. I haven't seen my obgyn since August to discuss b/w and sa. Maybe I will ask if I have to do another round.

Ahh..that makes sense. I had some bad nights of sleep earlier this cycle too when we drove down to Atlanta for a football game labor day weekend. I just thought it was odd because it's now two cycles in a row that I had the higher temps during follicular phase. It's on my list of questions for my RE next time I go in.

froggy - that's really awesome that your mom is helping you out on your fertility bills. I totally get the "just relax and it'll happen" BS. Yeah..I call it BS. If you don't try, it won't happen! DH and I aren't super active so every cycle I have to lay out our BD schedule. It's not the most romantic thing in the world but if I don't do it, it will never happen! And what if I just "relaxed" and "let nature take its course" without going to the doctors then I would never have found out about the scar tissue.

I understand that some people are just trying to be nice and trying to find something to say and they think what they are saying is helping but in reality we all know it's not. And I have to say that is probably one of the reasons I kept it quiet.

Exactly froggy. I use it to either educated to be sassy and shut them up. Lol. I have never been good at keeping things bottled up. Plus dh isn't good with feelings at all. I blame the military so out talks are straight to the point no cushy feelings really. So I need people I can talk to about my feelings.

Sorry about AF, beaglemom! But you still have a plan in place so all is not lost!!

I am feeling just awful. CD 1 is always bad. The negative doesn't upset me...it is the complete havoc a late cycle causes. And no good reason I was late. I tracked O with an opk. I am usually not late especially when unmedicated. Then I call my dr & I have to make a 9:15 appt for my baseline tomorrow rather than being able to walk in at 7:30. They are an hour away. So going in at 7:30 gets me to work by 9. So now I am looking at being to work by 11. I plan to be there at 7:30. He said I could walk in & maybe I could get fit it somewhere. Then I sent a calendar invite to my banker that just says in by 11. Then he says so I have you coming in late tomorrow? Yes dumbass...hense the outlook invite. Oh my god...he drives me nuts...especially when I feel like this. Then I gorged on McDonalds...I know I shouldn't have...and it was like the universe was telling me I made a bad decision because my fries were cold...everyone knows cold fries ruin a meal. So I have just taken some tylenol...hoping to get feeling better. Otherwise, 5 can not get here soon enough. I am so unmotivated today. I also have my friend's kid's 4th birthday this weekend. It is a 2 hour drive & I just don't want to go. But I will have to get it together because she will be supporting me once I have my baby.

Anyways...sorry to be so negative...I will be feeling much better tomorrow.

It is kind of funny we are all sort of starting our cycles together this month...let's hope it is the last month.

:hugs: hun I know exactly how you feel. This process has taught me no matter how much we temp, inject, poas the outcome is totally out of our control and that can be so frustrating to understand especially when you think you've done everything right. I wish we were some of the lucky ones that get pregnant the old fashioned way without having to overthink the process but unfortunately we are not. I know social events can be difficult especially when you are at a low point and I have even opted out of a few events (carried gifts at a different time, said I had to work etc) just to avoid being in a situation I would be more than certain I'd be uncomfortable in. This doesn't always work and like you will be doing this weekend you end up sucking up the tears, puching your disappointment to the back of your mind, putting on a brave face and go to the party. Last month my doc called to cancel IUI right before I was heading to a baby shower. I was in tears, distraught about the cancellation and even more upset thinking that I couldn't deal with the family saying oh what are you waiting on, you are not getting any younger etc. I didn't want to leave the house but DH said when we have our baby shower we want them all there so go and support. I always say this journey is one I wouldn't wish on anyone because it feels that you are on a nonstop rollercoaster but I am hopeful this rollercoaster will soon be over or us all. Keeping you in my thoughts and prayers cycle buddy beagle :flower:

I ordered some new bed sheets for the new cycle. The sheets we are currently using are stained by the red summer blanket I was using. The first time I washed them the red came out but I think they are now permanently stained.

I'm not usually a superstitious person but I think new sheets will bring me good luck. Scientifically maybe new/cleaner/unstained sheets will be better and help us be more active?

:hugs: misaacs117 Wow this needs to be changed to CD1 thread October has got to be our bfp month!

I ordered some new bed sheets for the new cycle. The sheets we are currently using are stained by the red summer blanket I was using. The first time I washed them the red came out but I think they are now permanently stained.

I'm not usually a superstitious person but I think new sheets will bring me good luck. Scientifically maybe new/cleaner/unstained sheets will be better and help us be more active?

Couldn't hurt. I am willing to try pretty much anything at this point :) GL hun

Cant hurt to try! Plus new sheets make you feel good anyway!

:hugs: misaacs117 Wow this needs to be changed to CD1 thread October has got to be our bfp month!

Its the strangest thing! All though technically im cd2, but its really neat that we will all be opking and testing around the same time!!

Yes it looks like we'll be testing around the same time next cycle. I tend to o super early (CD10-12) so even though AF is not due until Saturday or Sunday I'll end up around the same DPO as most of you next cycle!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->