Fall is here...now to plant my little pumpkin seed!!!

I don't plan on testing at home (far too stressful) and only plan on doing the doctor's bloodwork on Feb 6. I know how it goes though in the tww it feels like an eternity so hoefully I can hold out.

Great find on the baby items, beaglemom! I'm going to wait till my first ultrasound to start buying baby items. After three losses last year I just don't want to get too excited too early, if you know what I mean!

Hi All! It's been a while since I've checked in...so happy to see a few new BFPs here!

AFM.....blood work is showing that I am in fact ovulating regularly. Hubby's counts are all above normal, which is good.

I am going for an HSG on Tuesday but my doc says there are no indications that it will be anything but normal.

She started me on Letrozole (Femara) this month and I'm to do 3 rounds of it before going back in. Fingers crossed!!!

Next step would be a Swim Up Test for my husband but it's quite expensive so she's going to wait and if I don't get a BFP in the next 3 months then we'll do it.

I'm so grateful that public healthcare and our private insurance covers all of these tests as well as the Letrozole. We wouldn't be able to afford this otherwise. If we end up having to move on to AI or IVF that is not covered, so hopefully we won't have to go there. :wacko:

Great find on the baby items, beaglemom! I'm going to wait till my first ultrasound to start buying baby items. After three losses last year I just don't want to get too excited too early, if you know what I mean!

I totally know what you mean. I once was told on the forums not to buy things...that she bought things & it upset her to see them month after month with no positive. But we were determined this go round. So buying things (for me) makes me feel optimistic & positive. But everyone is different. I don't think anyone should tell someone else how to handle their TTC & pregnancy process.

Good luck! I hope this is the one for you guys!

I hope to get an early positive the same day as your scan!

I can understand anyone's hesitation for buying baby items but I will admit I already have a baby clothing bin. Mainly stuff I got on sale or something I saw that I just had to get (you know the little cute things). Everything is gender neutral but I have onesies, blankets, towels, socks, caps etc. I did this as a way to help get me through and stay positive as LTTC can be so stressful. Sometimes I open the bin and smile picturing my little one in the onesies. Haven't bought anything in a while though. I bought most of my items after cancelled IUI in Aug. Sounds weird but was actually theraputic.

Welcome back Winni!! And that's great news about your healthcare! Super jealous!!

I am 8dpIUI and have had some major CM. And plan on testing this coming Wednesday and/or Thursday.

Nurse got back to me. My scan was great. She keeps telling me I am anatomically perfect. Which always makes me positive for my transfer. I am just hoping we have dummy swimmers :) The call came & my estrogen was something like 492 which is good & even better my P is nice & low...something like 0.2 or something. So I start my P today. I have not done it yet...waiting until before I head out for lunch. She also said start the baby aspirin. She said another drug & I am not sure what...started with an M. I think it was the steroids. Of course my apirin I left at home.

I don't know if I told you guys, but we are finding out the gender day of transfer. With pgs, they already know. No way I could be team yellow. My husband said after transfer I will probably go right out & by gender specific things. And I totally will! I know I shouldn't...but oh well. I went through my baby clothes last night. Crazy how it added up fast. I have a ton of 0-3 months...so I need to look for bigger sizes when I shop. I also only have sleepers & onsies. I still need pants & socks...but waiting on gender results before we do that. I do have a few things that look more boy...so if I have a girl, I will just put a bow on her :)

Beaglemom how exciting. You are so close to pupo. That is nice that you have a choice to know the gender asap.

Welcome back Winni - I'm so jealous that your insurance covers infertility. It seems like every couple of weeks I get a bill for couple hundred to thousand dollars from the doctor's office! Ouch! And good luck on your HSG!

beaglemom - sounds like everything's right on track for a great transfer and implantation! I'm so excited for you! And I so hear you on buying stuff for more than 3 months! So I've been stocking up on diapers, have been for a good year now and it looks like I've only been buying new born to size 2 or 3. I think anything bigger than that are gender specific (who would have thought that diapers are gender specific!?) and I also heard that most people tend to give you newborn items at baby showers so if you want bigger baby items you really have to ask for them!

Good luck with your testing, Michelle!! Hope to see a positive!!

Minuet and FutureBabyG - how are you two doing?

AFM, I can't believe I still have 10 days to wait until my first ultrasound. I'm just so anxious for it that I'm really not motivated to do anything else. I don't have full-blown nausea yet but I didn't either with my mmc last year. Just feel queasy sometimes especially if I'm moving around and not so much if I'm just sitting.

Floridasian your ultrasound sounds so far away but I can't wait to see some photos.

Afm I have a yearly exam on Jan 27 ultrasound Jan 28 and I am hoping to trigger Jan 29 evening and do iui Jan 31 in the am. This is my hope, but it all depends on the numbers I suppose.

Welcome back Winni - I'm so jealous that your insurance covers infertility. It seems like every couple of weeks I get a bill for couple hundred to thousand dollars from the doctor's office! Ouch! And good luck on your HSG!

beaglemom - sounds like everything's right on track for a great transfer and implantation! I'm so excited for you! And I so hear you on buying stuff for more than 3 months! So I've been stocking up on diapers, have been for a good year now and it looks like I've only been buying new born to size 2 or 3. I think anything bigger than that are gender specific (who would have thought that diapers are gender specific!?) and I also heard that most people tend to give you newborn items at baby showers so if you want bigger baby items you really have to ask for them!

Good luck with your testing, Michelle!! Hope to see a positive!!

Minuet and FutureBabyG - how are you two doing?

AFM, I can't believe I still have 10 days to wait until my first ultrasound. I'm just so anxious for it that I'm really not motivated to do anything else. I don't have full-blown nausea yet but I didn't either with my mmc last year. Just feel queasy sometimes especially if I'm moving around and not so much if I'm just sitting.

I never buy women newborn or 0-3 for baby showers because I know most people do. So I usually aim for the 6 month mark. I think once I am pregnant, I may start stocking on diapers. I have been looking for good sales but never find any.

I know 10 days feels like a lifetime. I do not know how I will feel waiting on the beta. Waiting on scans has been pretty easy. I find when I start my first scan & meds, the days start to move a little faster for me.

After today on 3 days of work next week then my transfer & some time off to relax! I am taking off Thurs, Fri, & Mon. I hope to get an early positive on Monday. But probably won't...that is still super early.

Sounds like everything is working out much better for you this cycle beagle! I just know we will see a BFP post from you soon! And good idea about the time off. I only took a half a day on the day of IUI but then I came home from work and pretty much laid in bed until the next day.

I don't know where you ladies live, but if you have a Publix around you should check out their baby club. They send you all kinds of coupons, and are very coupon friendly so you can use more than one coupon on a product. I used to have one near me and always stocked up on all of the buy one get one products, because even if you dont get two of an item you can get one half price!

beaglesmom oh wow, I didn't know that you could find out the gender at transfer. That is so amazing! Isn't science fascinating?! :D
You will have fun selecting some gender specific clothing after all the neutral items!

floridasian It's understandable that you are impatient for that first ultrasound. Are you feeling any different yet? :D

misaacs You're 8dpo already! So hopeful for you hon.

FutureBabyG Aww hon I hope the numbers are great for you to trigger and do IUI. You deserve a great shot this month!

anyone else I missed, hi there and I hope things are going well for you. :)

AFM. Well. It doesn't look promising. Opks haven't improved, temps are all over the place, ovary pain hasn't changed. I do have a lot more ovary pain than last month when it didn't work - and on both sides. But we all know that can mean nothing.
Monday will be CD20, and 11 days since the last Clomid pill. I will call and get an ultrasound to see what size things are. If they are bigger than 10(which was the largest they got with TWO checks last month) I'll wait a few more days.
If follicles are small or lining sucks, then I'll start the Progesterone that day. By my calculations that would have me starting a new cycle right around our appointment on February 9th. We intend to tell the doctor the whole nightmare of this cycle and how I feel the nurses are not communicating correctly.
Still need to do some research on Femara and such. If this cycle and last on clomid are a bust, I don't see the point in doing Clomid+injections ? So it's on to femara.
I don't know if I said but we have a bit of a deadline. My spouse finishes school in May and is currently applying for jobs. We hope to move somewhere in May, so this gives us only February, March, and April cycles to play with.
Otherwise we'd have to wait and find a new RE, and I feel like that would essentially be starting from scratch. I intend to tell the RE this also and see what she thinks we should do.

Minuet
I never responded to clomid but I did to femara...not that well though. However, I responded very well to the new combo I am on now. Which was taking femara and HMG at the same time. I would see what the doc says when you meet in Feb.

AFM I am 9dpIUI and still have sore boobs. Which I think is a good sign but...my temps are not up very high. They are at just above 98 degrees. I do not know what my preO temps were though. So that scares me but I still remain hopeful! Oh and my CM is much different this 2ww. One morning I woke up and let the dogs out and was heading to the restroom when so much came out I thought I had went to the bathroom on myself TMI I know! That was at 7dpo. Haven't had that much since then but definitely more than usually.

Aww misaacs I hope that CM change is a great sign for you!

It is so hard to wait until the 9th! I'm so anxious to get going and see some progress and some hope. I feel like all we've done is "hurry up and wait" repeatedly. :(
Planner in me wants to see some progress!

I hope you see some progress on 150mg minuet!! And if they are ready ask for a trigger shot to make sure they release is my advice.

I hope you see some progress on 150mg minuet!! And if they are ready ask for a trigger shot to make sure they release is my advice.

Yes, after research last night I determined to ask for a trigger shot. I agree that it would help ensure they actually drop! On that front though I am expecting complete rejection from the nurses, but am determined this time to fight back and insist on the doctor herself saying yes or no. I'm not going to let my cycles be run by nurses anymore.

I still can't believe the nurses at your office. Don't they want to help you get pregnant?! Because it seems they don't!! When your there just TELL them to write you a prescription and if they refuse. Tell them this is your life and your body. And having PCOS isn't the easiest thing to have and get pregnant. You want something to ensure you O this cycle.

Floridasian
How's everything going? Having many symptoms?? Did you have any before the BPF?

Beagle
So exciting that you can know the gender right away! When is transfer again??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->