• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Fall is here...now to plant my little pumpkin seed!!!

Michelle, I only had AF like cramps for up to 2 days after O when I had multiple mature follicles. I guess it's a good sign?

My RE never mentioned anything about exercising but then again my ovaries were "small".

I hope so! They are just on and off all day. Very dull though. And I just got done doing a little work on the elliptical and bike. Then did some stretching. I feel better now!

Happy New Year to everyone. I've been missing in action for the past 2 months dealing with the disappointment of a cancelled IUI cycle then surgery to remove polyps early December but I am so happy to come back here and see some BFPs. Congrats Florida I see you just got your BFP this past week and I am so happy for you hun. H&H 9 months.

I'm back on the IUI bandwagon this month only one good follie but triggered today IUI tomorrow and Wednesday (doc does 2 days of insemination). So nervous, anxious, hopeful and everything else I'm sure you've all experienced yourselves. Please keep me and DH in your prayers. If IUI does not work for us we will move onto IVf, won't be wasting anymore time with IUI.

Praying we see some more 2015 BFPs soon!!!

Happy New Year to everyone. I've been missing in action for the past 2 months dealing with the disappointment of a cancelled IUI cycle then surgery to remove polyps early December but I am so happy to come back here and see some BFPs. Congrats Florida I see you just got your BFP this past week and I am so happy for you hun. H&H 9 months.

I'm back on the IUI bandwagon this month only one good follie but triggered today IUI tomorrow and Wednesday (doc does 2 days of insemination). So nervous, anxious, hopeful and everything else I'm sure you've all experienced yourselves. Please keep me and DH in your prayers. If IUI does not work for us we will move onto IVf, won't be wasting anymore time with IUI.

Praying we see some more 2015 BFPs soon!!!

Aww so sorry to see the IUI disappointment you've had to endure. I hope it goes well this time and you get that BFP!

Good to see you here, Praying! Good luck with your IUI today and hopefully this is it for you! All it takes is one!

Welcome back playing. Like floridasian says it only takes one! Good luck.

Afm.. Back on the bandwagon, even though the np said i had to sit out one full cycle. The doctor said i could try again in January and I know the np never looks at my chart. She just goes with the flow. I called yesterday for my cd 2 orders. I need femara, ultrasound scheduled and wanted to see if a different pharmacy could get my pregnyl in. They called in clomid and then the nurse argues with me that we can't schedule my iui until closer. I may have been a little annoyed so nicely informed her that this wasn't my first cycle of iui and I had asked for ultrasound not iui date. I still am waiting on the ultrasound date ughhhh.

So sorry to hear about the troubles with iui but glad your healthy! GL today and tomorrow. Now that everything is in working order maybe a BFP is around the corner! Let us know how it goes.

Florida when is your first ultrasound set for? So excited for you!!

Beagle how are things moving along for you??

Has the cramping subsided, Michelle?

FutureBabyG - I hope you get the scheduling worked out soon. So are you going to be on Clomid or Femara this cycle?

My first ultrasound is scheduled for Feb. 2nd so almost another two weeks away still! I did take a CB weeks estimator this morning and it said 3+ so that made me feel better since I'm exactly 5 weeks today. I don't know how I'm going to survive the next two weeks until the ultrasound!!

I have my next scan on Friday. I can't wait...mainly because I am so anxious for next week. My husband had his phone interview yesterday & he has a walk through on the 28th...close call with my transfer being on the 29th. Hopefully it isn't rescheduled. He works retail, so a "walk through" is where he walks through another store & gives them notes. The associates let the managers know how they felt about their interaction with the candidates. Then they also give them real life scenarios to work through. My husband has done this once before. He did a great job but was beat out by someone higher up than him. I think he has a good shot.

We went shopping out of town & it was great. I think we are doing our whole nursery with Ikea...we love that place...just wish there was one closer. I also went to a couple of the baby consignment stores I like. All their Christmas was 70% off. I found another store with a ton of onsies 50% off & already marked $1...so I paid 50 cent for most of them. Just really wish I knew the gender...I could have really stocked up. I am ready to start sorting through all my stuff. I shouldn't really buy anymore until then...need to figure out what sizes I already have & what I need more of. I love getting all these deals. I think I spent about $15 & got at least 10-15 onsies & sleepers.

No cramps are still here and had some very uncomfortable ones yesterday after my workout.

Thank you everyone for your encouragement. Doc had a procedure this morning so they called a few minutes ago to have DH bring in his specimen (he had the option of doing it at home or at the docs office he opted for home). So once he gets it there I will go in about 45minutes later to start the process.

misaacs117-I see you have similar issues as I do (endo, sperm issues) and got your bfp from IUI-that is awesome. I am keeping everything crossed that I will soon be joining the BFP Club. :)

I haven't got my BFP yet...first round of injectables and IUI so praying for a BFP soon! I am 5dpIUI. And have had cramping since O. I'm thinking maybe it's the endo or maybe it's because I'm Prego and just have to wait for a + test.

Welcome back playing. Like floridasian says it only takes one! Good luck.

Afm.. Back on the bandwagon, even though the np said i had to sit out one full cycle. The doctor said i could try again in January and I know the np never looks at my chart. She just goes with the flow. I called yesterday for my cd 2 orders. I need femara, ultrasound scheduled and wanted to see if a different pharmacy could get my pregnyl in. They called in clomid and then the nurse argues with me that we can't schedule my iui until closer. I may have been a little annoyed so nicely informed her that this wasn't my first cycle of iui and I had asked for ultrasound not iui date. I still am waiting on the ultrasound date ughhhh.

Ugh that's terrible. Its ridiculous you, the patient, has to fight for them to do things that they should already know about!

misaacs117-sorry I misunderstood yout ticker but yes I hope this is your month for BFP!!! We can be bump buddies (hehehe)

So I'm just back from day 1 of 2 of my IUI. It really wasn't as bad as I thought it would be a bit of cramping and weird feeling afterwards but apart from that no issue. Not sure DH SA details as they dont tell you that right now (I guess so you dont stress) but afterwards when i was heading out the nurse asked DH how did he bring it in (i think they told him to keep it between his legs and bring in and get there within 30min-DH got there in 15min) so I am thinking her question probably means the post wash SA was not good. Tyring not to dwell on it as we do round 2 tomorrow and they've asked he provide the specimen in office so bright and early tomorrow morning my legs will be up in the air again (lol). DH goes in for 8am to give sample and they told me to come 45min after but we will go in together then when he's done go to a nearby cafe for breakfast then head back. I kow it only takes 1 little guy to give me that BFP so I am still hopeful and as always holding the faith.

Praying
You are better than me then because first thing I look at as soon as my RE comes in is the count and the motility lol.

Aww praying I hope it goes ok for you tomorrow as well!

Praying
You are better than me then because first thing I look at as soon as my RE comes in is the count and the motility lol.

Honestly I didn't want to know didn't want that extra stress lol because I know we will get our bfp. It may take a little longer than many others but we'll all get there. During the procedure I imagined DH swimmers racing towards my little egg lol ( think I read somewhere that visualizing it may help-I know sounds silly but willing to give everything a try)

Good luck tomorrow praying!! And I have heard the same thing about visualization! Even visualizing implantation ia supposed to help

Hi everyone so back from day 2 of IUI and now officially in the 2ww. Had light cramping last night but apart from that no issues. Progesterone suppositories starting Friday go back next week Friday for progesterone bloodwork and the following week for pregnancy test. Have everything crossed and as always I've said every prayer. Excited and nervous all at once. Have an even higher glimmer of hope but at the same time as we've been on the journey so long I am trying to not get ahead of myself. Thank you all as always for allowing me to share my journey. It is really helpful as no one apart from DH knows apart our fertility issues so less people to share my experience and emotions with. Happy Hump Day :) !

Yay for a great IUI, Praying! And good luck on your TWW! I guess you and Michelle are close on this one. When are you two planning on testing?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->